1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Original A sense of shadows

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Katanaeyegaming, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    HORROR 1 SHOT DO ENJOY.

I woke up late into the hours of the night with a sharp pain up my back thrusting deeply inward like a branding iron. I look towards the wall and I see the image of the black cloaked shadow with a knife that could not leave my mind for the past 3 months.

It all started one day on the walk home from my cousin's house a few streets to the southeast of us. I turned to face the road outside of the post office when I got an unnerving chill down my spine. Looking behind me I gazed upon a shadowy figure that had a message projected among him.

“You have already lost the moment I found you David.” The engraving on the shadows body said which made the atmosphere more eerie than it had been prior.

It knew my name, And was standing intimidatingly on the street next to my home street. All hope of this being a prank was lost when the figure showed me a head.

Not just any head however, It was the severed head of my nephew Ezekiel. As blood oozed from his head it formed a message on the pavement.

“See this as your last warning, I shall haunt your every move David, Farewell.” The blood of the innocent wrote. It had begun so simply but as time has gone by it only makes things more convoluted.

PRESENT MOMENT.

“David, It seems you are alone tonight.” A shadowy crisp and very hollow set of vocal cords phonated across the master bedroom illuminating a presence unlike anything that had been felt before.

I nearly went into cardiac arrest right there from panic. I always wondered if this was some cruel dream and that this was the climax to an everbuilding freakshow. I however could not have been so wrong as to assume this, Feeling the shadow breathing down my throat engulfing me with it’s arms as I tried to make a run for it to the outside world.

My body suddenly felt itself becoming increasingly colder as the shadow pressed into me the knife about two inches from my stomach. As the minutes passed by it became apparent that the cold had made my arm numb before it fell limp with a purple substance emanating from it.

Then the searing pain began. As the purple substance started to melt into my arm I screamed loud enough that my voice could shatter skyscrapers with the torture I was enduring being unbearable.

“Just what the hell are you and what do you want with me?” I cried out begging it for any answers possible.

The knife entered my stomach slowly, the penetration from the stab feeling more pleasant than the acidic purple stuff on my arm.

“I am what your fears are made of David, Now die.” The shadowy figure said with the knife being superheated by the substance he used to melt my arm with the blade cutting through me.

My mortal coil collapsed right there unfulfilled and dreading the last few months that I had been hunted by this Shadow of the night.