1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A Small Pair in a Giants world (Katana/Tala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Katanaeyegaming, May 24, 2022.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    ( @PirateCaptain So pick who you want and we can wing it from there just remember this starts in Johto)

A small Pokémon rested on a tree stump exhausted after a long walk away from his problematic home life. Verbal shouting matches that would last hours were a common occurrence and brought mental despair upon him.

"You're a fucking disgrace!" His mother shouted at him anytime he dare speak up about anything of value.

The cold Eevee cried himself to sleep forever cursing his name.

Damn you Ezekiel

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Sorry for not coming earlier. I was kinda busy. I shall use Ian. I hadn't had time to re read the story yet. so I just go with the flow)

Ian a little bigger Cyndaquil from the age of 10 slowly walked through the woods. He wasn't sure where he went as this was aplace he never been before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...