1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Tale of Hoenn Discussion (Bunny x Vigilance)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by JellyBunnyBeans!, Dec 4, 2017.

1. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    @Vigilance
    Sorry it took me so long, I been running round like a headless Ducklett. :(

So here's where we can communicate about which direction we want our roleplay to take and also post our characters

Here's a good simple form to use!

Name:
    Sexuality:
    Home Town:
    Pokémon Team:

Backstory:

Personality:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Beware, my Snazzy BBCode powers (It's an old design a friend made for me to use but I had to tweak for LV as BG clour didn't work :( )
    Kaori Matsubusa
    13 • Female • Bisexual • Lavaridge Town•
    Here will go facts

TBA

APPEARANCE

Kaori has ruby red hair and pale green eyes. She has quite a pale appearance to her heart conditions.
    She dresses in warm and comfortable clothing such as fleeces and jumpers whereas she wears leggings and converse on her legs and feet.
    For her contests, she wears a knee-length dress and a pair of sparkly heels with mary jane shoes

PERSONALITY
    hihihi
    Kaori is timid and mild-mannered, she hates to see arguments and fighting. In general, she often speaks quietly and only to people she knows well.
    Kaori has a reasonable and expectable fear of doctor's and nurses due to the fact she spent most her childhood years in hospital, hence why she is starting her journey later than usual

BIOGRAPHY
    hihihi
    Kaori's early life consisted mainly of hospital appointments due to her heart condition. At around the age of 6, when she first needed a wheelchair, her mother left due to an argument with her father over the spending of Team Magma's finances. Naturally, Kaori grew up surrounded by members of Team Magma, who schooled her as well as provided her with friendship. Once she reached the age of 15, she voluntarily joined Team Magma of her own free will, enjoying the sense of community they provided her. Instead of focusing on field skills, Kaori chose to work in the IT and mechanical area, picking up hacking skills from some of the older members and Admins. Now she runs Team Magma's technical department as the Admin in charge of support operations. Originally, she experienced some dislike from some fellow members, due to the fact that she was quickly promoted to Admin status. It came down to Maxie to explain his reasoning behind her promotion. "If her condition worsened, it would be beneficial if I had quick access to both her medication and was close to her, so I could help her long enough for Medical to arrive."

Kaori has a fairly cheerful outlook on life, despite her conditions and the fact they could kill her one day. This is mostly due to her fellow Admins who refuse to let her become depressed over her health. They can usually be caught hatching a plan that would result in her laughter...and usually their bosses rage, although it never lasts for long once the situation is explained. It was because of her fellow Admins she developed her love of Horror movies as they would, with some grunts take over the bases Entertainment Room to watch them on several evenings throughout the month.
    Kaori didn't accept their invitation to join them, thinking the movies would be too scary for her but after some persistent begging from Brodie, the main instigator of Horror Movie Evening, she agreed to give it a try...with a pillow to hide behind in case it got scary. It turned out she didn't need the pillow, except to smack Brodie in the face when he made her jump during a particularly scary scene as the movie was quite enjoyable as the spirits and such interested her, particularly how they came into being. She now likes to threaten her fellow Admins that she will come back and haunt them, much like the spirits from the horror movies.

LIKES/DISLIKES
    hihihi
    - Lava Cookies
    - Wild Berries
    - Being around her father
    - Warm weather

Dislikes:
    - Doctor's
    - Nurses
    - Cold wet weather
    - Needles
    - Hospitals

OTHER
    hihihi
    Kaori uses a wheelchair and has an Assistance Pokémon to perform tasks such as opening doors for her and picking up items from the floor.

Pokémon Team:
    - Torchic

Badges:

Ribbons:

References

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#2 Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017