1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A total newbie here

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by windy15, Nov 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hi to all members of Lake Valor!

Guess I should introduce myself since this is called Introduction Lobby. :D

The name is Tuuli. No really, that's an actual name. I'm from Finland, and the name means wind in english. See where my username comes from? ;)

Anyway, you can just call me Windy. I'm gonna be 17 next month and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope the end of the world doesn't come this year so I can properly enjoy it. XD

The #1 basic thing you need to know about me is that I love all kinds of cartoons. My favorites are Phineas and Ferb, Penguins of Madagascar, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Yes, I'm a brony. No, I'm not a guy) and, of course, Pokémon. I also love Sailor Moon - both the Anime and Manga - and the Manga serie Negima.

The second thing you need to know is that I'm friggin' weird. Everyone calls me weird. I've been declared "the God of Random" by my deviantArt buddies! So expect to hear some random comments from me. ;P

Like I already mentioned, I have an account on dA. That's how I was "recruited" here. The username there is the same I have here so you'll find it easily.

That's all the info I could think of at the moment. TTYL and remember to Carpe Diem! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'm sure the end of the world will not come to pass, somehow. ;) Welcome to the forums, good to have you here.

3. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Welcome! It's great to have you here ^^ Hope you have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PrinceNiro

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Longest intro ever. Welcome!

5. Teapot

Teapot Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Welcome, Windy! I hope you enjoy your stay at LV, we're a really fun bunch!

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hello! I hope you will enjoy our forums!

7. Teapot

Teapot Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hey Windy, I hope you enjoy yourself here at LV :D
    Feel free to message me any time~
    You seem pretty cool, I like your RP character profile!

8. Flameback

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    hiyas and welcome to LV

bro hoof? :3 /)

9. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members. I'm glad you joined Crisis, it'll be fun RPing with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.