1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Twisted Wonderland

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Hydra, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydra

Hydra ☆ ★ Spooky season is here ★ ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    ~A Twisted Wonderland~
    Rules
    1. Kibbeh and Celly will be me helping moderate
    2. This Role Play works on three strikes which means that if you get three strikes then you get kicked out of the RP
    3. To have your form accepted you need to choose your favorite character from the list in the spoiler and put it in the other section of your form

Character list

Queen of hearts
    White Rabbit
    The Talking Flowers
    Alice
    Jabberwocky
    Cheshire Cat
    Caterpillar
    Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-Dum

4. All Lake Valor and Roleplaying rules apply.
    5. you are allowed to have 3 Characters max
    6. When talking out of character please use brackets such as {} [] ()
    7. There will be NPC in this RP who I the mods and I may occasionally play as you can find a list of the NPCs in the application thread here
    8. This might get bloody so you have been warned.
    9. Try and get as in-depth as you can with your post in this RP
    10. Don't kill off anyone's character without permission.
    11. No Godmodding
    12. Please make your posts at least 1 paragraph long
    13. I will be triggering events as we progress in the story Eg: Killing off an NPC, starting a challenge, ending a challenge and Etc
    And most importantly have fun
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me
    Plot/Story
    Within the past 10 years over 100 people have disappeared on January 27 from the land of Crims without a trace, but every person that has disappeared was last seen around a clearing in the surrounding forest called "The Teacup Graveyard" because there are hundreds of smashed teacups in the clearing. you and some other concerned people have gone to investigate the clearing and found nothing but a white rabbit in a waistcoat because rabbits are very rarely seen in Crims and this one was wearing a waistcoat, you and the other finding nothing else in the clearing followed it and it took you and the others to a hole which it jumped into you went over to look at it and you were sucked in, upon hitting the bottom you noticed the 1. you had landed on some sort of cushion which had broken your fall. 2. you also noticed that you and the others were in a arena of sorts, and 3. this "Arena" was filled to the rim with all sorts of people and creatures. The rabbit whom you had followed down stood in front of you behind some sort of glass wall, the Rabbit then went on to announce that his name was "Withe Babwit" and that you all would be competing in the 11th annual Wonderland Trial, he then went on to explain that "The Wonderland Trial is a gauntlet of sorts filled with deadly traps" and if you make it to the end the you are free to go home, but if you are caught in a trap then you will either be killed or turned into an "Alise". Once Babwit was done speaking a gas began to fill the area you and the others were in and you were promptly knocked out.

~Character Forms~
    Here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hydra

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Alright looks like we can get started now.

When Alabaster awoke he notice that they were in a circular room with a large assortment of doors of various sizes. In the middle of the room was a large table roughly the size of a 3 story house if not bigger. Alabaster noticed that a few of the others had begun to awaken so he scanned the group looking for Marina, but before he could find her Withe Babwit began to speak from a speaker hidden in the room "Dearest contestants, you have exactly one hour to escape this room, anyone remaining in this room after the hour shall be killed. Have a great day!".
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Matty woke up to the sound of Babwit spepaking,"Dearest contestants,you have exactly one hour to escape this room,anyone remaining in this room after the hour shall be killed.Have a great day!",the voice had said. Matty saw Alabaster and immediately went over to him,"Who the heck are you,you little swine!",Matty punched Alabaster in the face,"Where are w,get me home now!You freak!",Matty kicked Alabaster this time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hydra

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Marina saw the little red eyed freak kicking Alabaster and as much as she hated her brother she hated the red eyed freak more. Marina ran over and punched Matty in the face giving him a bloody nose "Leave my brother alone you little freak! He didn't do anything and obviously you have problems paying attention as well as having mental problems!" she screamed at Matty. "The little rabbit demon put us here not my brother" she yelled as she slapped Matty.

5. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    A blood drop splashed into Ashton's face. "Guys, Stop! and.. Where are we? What is this place? Am I still having a dream?" Ashton slapped himself. "Ouch." Ahton made a small bruise on his cheek. Ashton looked around. There were small, big and normal doors. He tried to unlock them all. "How.. Do... These... Doors... Unlock.. Aah!" Ashton fell while trying to pull out a handle. Then he started singing "Impossible... Imposible... Hmph, how silly."

6. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Alicia was always a heavy sleeper, so she did not hear Babwit's speaking. She awoke with a start, hearing the sounds of fighting.
    "What's going on? Can someone explain, please?" she asked politely. She heard someone else mention having to escape, and she nodded to herself.
    Hmm... I'm smart! I can do this! Let's see... she thought as she looked around. She peered at the large table. She definitely couldn't climb it, as she was scared of heights and could most likely not get up there safely anyway. She suddenly had an idea. It was silly, but it might just work.
    "Hey guys! Do you think we could stand on each others' shoulders, so some people could be boosted up? Or would that not work...?" she asked nervously.

7. Fear

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    "So.. I think I have a better idea." Ashton said. Yeah.. Mhm.. Oh.. "OK, let's do this! I'm going to grab Alicia and throw her and she's going to grab the table, Oh.. Wait.. are you scared of heights? Damn." Ashton said angrily.
    Then he remembered the Babwit's words. "I'm going to climb this up, no matter what, I'm not going to die. Not today. Not with you." Ashton's words didn't work tho, as he fell of the table while he was climbing, and he broke his arm.

8. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Matty flinched,"Don't touch me you litt-",Matty turned round as other woke up,he saw Ashton try and escape."Ashley,Ash,whatever your name is,do you really think that's the solution?You'll be the one who dies if you think that'll work!If we want to get out of here,there's only one way and it;s unfortunate that I've gotta say this.We have to work togithir,togthr,t-t-t-together!",Matty hated the words more than he hated his father."Here's what we do,one of us,let's say Marina,looks through the keyhole of the door(I presume it has one)we look outside,then we need something sharp,like a paper-clip,anyone got one?",it seemed far-fetched but this plan was 88% full proof

9. Hydra

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    "Bipolar much Sweetheart?" Marina asked Matty. "Marina.....Leave him alone" said Allen, Marina whirled on Allen "Don't tell me what to do!" She hissed at Allen "I'm the older one!". Marina surveyed the room and her eyes fell upon Alicia and she walked over to her "Hello Darling, you must be Alicia? Am I correct? Also, I believe we were meant to get on top of the table, because if you look closely there is a bottle and a key" she looked over to Allen who was examining the multiple doors "Allen, If they don't think that we'll be able to get out of here, then I highly doubt that it's as simple as picking a lock." she turned back to Alicia "Here help me look for any irregularities in the floor and wall such as a odd tile or a hollow spot, because I think they might have hidden something which could help us get on top of the table, maybe a rope or something of that sorts."

10. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Alicia was overwhelmed by many responses from many people. She focused her attention on Marina, and listened carefully.
    "Oh, uh, okay. Let's see..." she murmured. She glanced around the room, analyzing every spot in the room. On one of the walls, she saw a speckled tile, much different than all the others. She quickly skipped over to it, waving and pointing.
    "There it is! There it is! I found it, guys! C'mere!" she shouted gleefully. She knocked on the panel, and it vanished, revealing a cake that has a note attached to it. It had the words "Eat Me" printed on the note.
    "So... should we eat it?" she asked.

11. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Hey!",he shouted at Marina,he looked at Allen,the guy who stuck up for Matty,he went over to him,"Thanks,Allen.Is she your sister?How do you cope with her?Whatever,anyway what do you think we should do,what do you sugg-",Matty stopped and ran over to Alicia when she shouted about a cake,"No we shouldn't eat it!It could be filled with poison!",Matty sighed and thought,a cake and a table,how does it connect to getting us out of here?

12. Fear

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    When Ashton heard the word "cake", he ran while screaming "CAKES!" He got the cake and ate a bit. "Are you guys getting small? Is this room getting small or I.." Ashton said surprised. "Oh, now I can catch the bottle. And.. a key? What is this for. Here, someone catch it!" He said and he threw the bottle and the key. "Does these things look big for you? Eat some cake!"

13. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Um...Ashton,are you okay?This room isn't getting small at all,",Matty surveyed the room,"Yep,it seems pretty normal to me.What'd I tell you,he hate the cake and look,he's been drugged,or something of the sort.This place is messed up,we better get out of here fast,before someone or something comes to murder us!",Matty took a closer look at the cake.Nothing.Nothing added up,"What if the cake was just something to distract u-EUREKA!",Matty removed the half-eaten cake from it's spot on the panel,the panel that held the cake was underneath the vanished panel,if you looked closer you could see a small light throught the small opening,"Guys,there's an opening here,but how do we get through such a small place?Wait a second!",Matty remembered how Ashton said he(Ashton) was getting smaller,what if Matty's eyes were playing tricks on him because this room was covering something.something. Matty ate some of the cake and suddenly grew to an enormous size like Ashton,"Ash,you were right!"

((I hope this is okay,no-one was posting so,I thought this would move things along a bit :)))

14. Hydra

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Marina caught the bottle and Allen caught the key almost falling over in the process. Marina examined the tag on the bottle which said "Drink Me". "I wonder..." she thought "Hey! Ashton try drinking this to shrink down again!" said told Ashton as she tossed the bottle back to him.

15. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    ((Hydra,I edited it like you said :)))

Matty quickly took the bottle before Ashton caught it,"I'll take this thank you!",Matty opened the bottle and gulped down a bit of it,he became smaller and before he realised he was normal size again."Ash,there you go!",Matty threw the bottle in the air,hoping Ashton would catch it.

16. Fear

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    "No worries, I'm a perfect catcher." Ashton said. He grabbed the bottle and he opened it. "Is this safe, Matty? I'm worried. Well... Yolo." Ash drank a bit and he turned normal in no time. "So, this shrinks you so If we drink once more we will transform into ants so that we can escape the room. But quickly, don't you remember babby-sama's words?". Ashton was afraid once more.

((I needed to control babwit and say "3 minutes left. Bwahaha!" But it's not allowed, right?))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.