1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Normally Mehaleani was asleep but being way to excited to se evergreen off she was already up and dressing

Kirito gazed around wondering if he would see her

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    By the time Mehealani was ready, Evergreen about leave. "Thanks for your hospitality," she said to Mehealani's mother. "Have a great day." Soon enough, the two of them were off into the town, where Evergreen saw the town come to life. It was just as busy as a city would, but it made sense since the trading post was active too.

Ekaeka Town

The cleric
    Marketplace
    Marina and SBC trading post
    Malasada shop
    Blacksmith
    Apparel shop

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito wondered around the market place. He wasnt sure how to find evergreen at all.

Mehealano showed her a few things . "Come on leys go to the markey place. My mom gave me stuff to buy

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The marketplace showed a great deal of goods that were uniquely tropical in theme; such was the custom. It was unlike what Kirito was used to seeing in Kalski, or what Evergreen saw in Lalusi. Even in Lalusi, the market goods that were considered common here in Ekaeka Town were rare around the world.

Evergreen followed Mehealani towards the marketplace. Even in her fashionable appearance with a sunhat and a purse, Evergreen could tell she was getting strange or curious looks from people around her. Perhaps she was too pretty in the eyes of some.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mehealani laughed. "You are so pretty others look at you"

Kirito checked a few things while he knew he had too look for Evergreen

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen glanced at the people around her. She blushed, thinking what others thought ofher. "I... I guess I stand out." Her face went red at the remark. "Would people even know I'm a Pokémon?"

Aside from shops, there were local eateries and even a fresh fish market.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mehealani thought for a moment and shook her shoulders. "You look kinda human though"

Kirito shivered to see the fishmarket.roasted corsola and many others.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen thought for a second. She did look fashionable too, didn't she? "I guess I do, don't I? Maybe a bit too pretty for a human..." Her chest felt tighter when she said that. "I only have green hair though." She sighed and continued walking around the market in the hopes of finding Kirito, but while she was here, she may as well look for some gummies.

Apart from the specialities in the fish market, there were also typical fish that weren't even classified as Pokémon.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito looked at it. He never had eaten meat, he disgusts it. but maybe he could try to change it. He ordered a small fish to give it a try.

Mehealani just gazed around for the stuff she need it.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Sooner or later, Evergreen arrived at the food stalls where she hoped to find gummies. The fish market wasn't too far away either, where there was a lot of trading going on. As well, the SBC post was as busy as ever.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    After ordering he took a small bite. He felt he was going to be sick and spit it out. "This isnt even edible. How could you all eat this" he screamed across the fish market where a few of them stared at him.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kirito's outburst soon got more attention and many more were giving him looks. There was indistinct chatter among them and some of the shopkeepers shook their heads. Everyone decided to let Kirito be.

Meanwhile Evergreen was looking through a few jars of special gummies that where said to taste like candy from the sea.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    He sighed and threw away the fish. Hoping to find Evergreen soon.
    "Evergreen??" He called out

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Now some people in the market who were concerned for Kirito went up to him. "You seem to be in a bad mood, friend," said a man, who looked like a warrior. "Are you looking for someone? Or...?"

Meanwhile, Evergreen had bought a bag of blue gummies. They better taste as good as she was told.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    At the first part he looked at him, bad mood he clenched his fists. ''Yes, I am looking for my friend she is a Gardevoir and I lost sight of her last night. What else did you think?''

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Your... Gardevoir friend?" the warrior said. "Calm down. You shouldn't need to worry if she was in this town last. The town isn't big."

Soon enough Evergreen and Mehealani were at the fish market. There was already talk of a certain someone who was making a nuisance.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Seems so. I cant help but worry" s he felt slightly red.

"Whats going on there?." Mehealano wondered

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen sighed. "There's only one I know who would draw so much attention to himself." She went forward quickly and found Kirito taking with the warrior. Then she dragged him away, but not before saying sorry to the warrior.

Soon she met up with Mehealani and Mimikyu. She looked a little concerned. "You shouldn't make too much of a scene you know."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "What are you talking about. Ivw been looking for you since last night. " kirito said annoyed. "I...I..I was worried okay"

Mimikyu gazed up at him wondering what kind of soul was in it.
    Mehealani laugjed. "Well she stayed with me. And she looked very lonely. Almost abandond while sitting there"

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen blushed. "I wouldn't say I was abandoned... Thankfully, Mehealani here let met stay for a night," she said, though she felt touched that Kirito was worried for her. She opened up her bag and took out an ocean-blue gummy for him. "Here. Have one of these."

She also helped herself to one and then noticed Mimikyu looking right up at Kirito. "Oh, and I wouldn't look into her eyes, by the way. That's a bad thing waiting to happen."