1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Just when evergreen said it he gazed up on it and pushed the gummi in his mouth. Hr shook his head. "Thank you for looking out for this idiot"

Mehealani chuckled and grabbes.mimikyu off the ground. "Well I have everything I need. Be careful with your journey" she smiled and turned off waving at them

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen waved back. "We'll be back," she replied, and kept waving until Mehealani turned away from her. After that, she looked at Kirito. "Idiot? You're the idiot, not telling me you had stayed somewhere else for the night." She sighed and helped herself to a gummy of her own.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I never wanted to stay alone. Why did you ever left." He sighed

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I... I didn't leave!" Evergreen said. "I was waiting for you, and then I was allowed to stay overnight with a friendly host..." She was then reminded of the seashell she received. "Oh, and I got something from my host. She said we can use it to exchange for items in this region." She held up the seashell for Kirito to see. "Maybe we can start looking around?"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito smiled and pet her head. "Okay..that sounds good I hope wr can trade for something good"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen blushed when he pet her head. "Alright, let's take a look at the market, or something."

There were a lot of shops and trading areas in the marketplace that made Evergreen wonder how much they could accomplish using this seashell.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "What did the host say about the sea shell??" Kirito asked while gazing at the different shops

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "She said...It was a gift from her grandma, but that locals in the Alora Islands like trading a lot. I'm sure there will be someone who would want this," Evergreen replied. Still thinking about what to do with it, Evergreen went to a quiet shop that sold gardening supplies in bulk. There were pots of soil for growing and bags of mulch for maintaining.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gazed around. "You think Maria would like gardening stuff?: as tje owner was busy with shopping deals and instead of money the people were trading.
    On the side of the counter stood a small pallete with tthe words. "Money fine but prefer trading"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen closely at the gardening supplies. "I don't think she would mind, but I know she would like dolls too. Leon got her a Marill doll after our adventure. I'll have to think about it. What about Kiseki? Would she do gardening?"

She held the seashell in her hand and wondered what to trade it for.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Umm im not sure we have snow all year so I doubt it" kirito said thinking. "Still we could try to trade it for something else"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "We have to start somewhere, then," Evergreen said. She went to the shopkeeper to inquire and ask for what she could get in return for this seashell.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    the shop keeper welcomes them. ''What can I do for you two?'' he grinned welcomely

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen returned the smile. "I want to know what I can get in exchange for this seashell. Is it worth anything?" she asked. Now Evergreen wished Leon had come along with her. He would have been better at talking deals.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Umm" the shop keeper looked at it closely. "I guess I can arrange somethiNBG" he walked away and came back with a potted plant and seeds.
    "So how about this??"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Wha...?" Evergreen stared. "That's a lot for a seashell!" She then looked at Kirito. "What do you think?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "This sea shell isnt from here thays why" thw merchant said.

Kirito nodded. "We take it

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh! I... I see," Evergreen replied. "Sure, we'll take it," she said, agreeing with Kirito. She handed the seashell to the merchant.

(Obtained 1x Potted Plant and 1x Bag of Seeds)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Awesome.'' he waved away the merchant. ''So now what to do? go to a different island?''

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm... I'm thinking we could get some medicine-making supplies. Seline might like that," Evergreen said. "Let's hope there are good medical supplies on this island. Otherwise, we might need to look for a different island..."

Evergreen looked at Kirito and straightened her sunhat. "How about we look outside this town for a bit?"