1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito nodded and let Evergreen go before him, before following her. ''So far, its an interesting region, ''

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "It is indeed," Evergreen replied. She looked at the island map posted in the town square. "I can't read, but I think that there are only two towns on this island. It looks like there are only hills here."

She looked at the ocean beside her. "It's really pretty, though."

(That is, Lili Village)

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito looked at the map. "Yes there are. Maybe in the next village they have some herbs" he than turned his gaze to the ocean also and smiled a little

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen smiled too. "That's an idea. Why didn't I think of that?" She put the seeds in her purse but held the potted plant with one hand. "Let's get going."

Fortunately, Lili Village was not far away. It only took the length of walking Ekaeka Town to get there.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gazed around. This reminded him of his own small village. "Im sure there are people here who make herbs

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen looked around the village too. It was much smaller and simpler than that of Ekaeka Town. Apart from the several small shops and homes, there was what looked like a wooden arena in the middle of town. Plus, there was a mountainous pathway at the edge.

Tipping her sunhat down like Leon would, Evergreen tried to avoid the gazes she was getting from the villagers. She felt like more of a foreigner than anyone else, even Kirito. "It is a quiet place. Not bad," she said.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I agree. Lets go ask someone if there are shops for herbs" kirito said. As he inspected yhe arena. "Umm wish I could fight a little bit" knowing he didnt had any of charms with him. "Say evergreen. Wanna fight a long side me against someone??"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Kirito's question caught Evergreen by surprise. "W-wait. You and me? I... I guess it couldn't hurt. That platform over there is catching your eyes, huh."

She nervously played with her necklace.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Yes. Us. Tell me your moveset?: he said while gazing for an opponent

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen blushed a little. This would be the first time Kirito would be leading her battle, when Maria usually did that. "Um... I know Disarming Voice, Magical Leaf, Calm Mind, and... Heal Pulse. I can use Psychic if I wanted to, but that's not often."

She removed her sunhat for a moment.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Sounds good to me" he grinned. "Hello sir. Wanna battle??: kirito casually asked. Not knowing he was the (Kahuna) of the island

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen stared at Kirito. "What? You can't just go challenging people like that." She looked at the older man and bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry!"

But the older man laughed. "You're apologising already? You're quite the timid girl. I would be happy to battle, since it's our custom here."

He eyed Evergreen and then Kirito. "You don't look well. Is your skin and hair always like that?"

Evergreen's eyes widened. She knew that her skin was very pale and her hair was green. Did she look too human, maybe? "I'm okay. I mean, I am a Gardevoir..."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "She is a Pokémon. And speak with her mind" kirito said. "Besides that she is an idiot" he thought to mention that and chuckled

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    The older man laughed. "A talking Pokémon and with telepathy to do it? That's incredible! We've never seen Pokémon like that around here. Plus, she dresses well."

Evergreen blushed again. True, she wore a sunhat and necklace, and carried a purse around. Perhaps she passed off more human than she ever thought.

"Still! Welcome to Lili Village!" the older man said. "If it's a fight you're looking for, I'm always there for one. We haven't had any serious challengers here for some time."

He smiled at Kirito and Evergreen. "My name is Hala. Kahuna of this island."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Im kirito. Nice to meet you" he bowed slightly to the kahuna

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen smiled. She bowed like Kirito did. "And my name is Evergreen. I'm a Gardevoir in case if you're wondering."

"A Gardevoir eh?" Hals replied. "Haha! If you can talk, I bet you two are close. Of course, I'd be happy to accept a battle from you!"

Evergreen blinked. She did not expect the conversation to have steered this way.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Good to hear" as he evil smiled at him. "You can easily beat him Evergreen..you better do that" he added

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (I somehow get a feeling the relationship is like Michelle and Leon's... With Kirito calling evergreen an idiot)

"I sure will!" Evergreen said.

Hana laughed and brought out a Heart Charm of his own. "So, you must be a Psychic type at least, eh, Evergreen?"

He held up the charm and a bear-like Pokémon popped out.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Hahha i didnt notice. Wanna change it??)

"Evergreen prepare yourself" kirito said. Looking closely at qhat would happeb

(Kirito has a similiar battle style as from shinji and guzma)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Haha it's okay. I just noticed because Evergreen wears a hat. Also, Evergreen probably will object to Kirito's style)

"Um, yes! We've got this," Evergreen replied. She knew Kirito pretty well, but in the back of her mind she worried what kind of tactics he would use.

Hala laughed. He then said, "Okay, Bewear. Let's show them what we can do."

Evergreen

HP: 30
    Atk: 10
    Def: 20%