1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Wvergreen use disarming voice at front and go to his back with magical.leaf" kirito commented

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    After Evergreen had placed her sunhat and purse near Kirito's feet, she went into action. First she gathered her emotions in her head, and then launched the attack.

But the Bewear had merely stood in place as the attack hit it, and shortly after, a flurry of leaves hit its back.

Hala patiently watched the battle unfold. After the second attack, he said, "Okay, Bewear, use Brutal Swing!"

Bewear

HP: 26
    Atk: 8
    Def: 40%

1st round

Evergreen uses Disarming Voice... Hit!
    Bewear takes 8 damage.

2nd round

Evergreen uses Magical Leaf... Hit!
    Bewear takes 10 damage!
    Bewear uses Brutal Swing... Hit!
    It's super effective!
    Evergreen takes 22 damage!

Evergreen (8/30)
    Bewear (8/26)

Evergreen winced when the attack struck her, but she tried staying up strong.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Evergreen why did you even get hit. Use heal pulse and dodge all attacks" he screamed at her

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Feeling a bit annoyed and hurt for getting yelled at, Evergreen readied a Heal Pulse on herself

"I can't help it when I'm attacked..." she quietly said. She focused on using her healing abilities to mend her injuries.

"Shadow Claw!" Hala said.

3rd round

Evergreen uses Heal Pulse!
    Evergreen recovers 10 HP!
    Bewear uses Shadow Claw, by Evergreen dodges the attack!

Evergreen (18/30)
    Bewear (8/26)

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Surround him with magical leaves. Dont let hin escape" kirito yelled ignoring her complains.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Feeling more worried than ever to the point that Evergreen was being driven to tears, the Gardevoir launched another flurry of Magical Leaves.

4th round

Evergreen uses Magical Leaf... Hit!
    Bewear takes 10 damage!
    Bewear is defeated!

Evergreen (18/30)
    Bewear (0/26)

After that battle was over, Evergreen fell to her knees. Her eyes were in tears.

Hala didn't notice that at first but instead recalled his Pokémon. "Well played, friend! I can see you two have bonded very well."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito somehow changed and went over to evergreen . Holding ouy his hand. "You were amazing" he smiled.
    He than turned to Hala. "It was a pleasure to battle you

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Still shedding tears, Evergreen took Kirito's hand to help herself up. But after that she quickly hugged Kirito tightly. Unlike just a few moments ago, Kirito felt softer.

Hala laughed. "You two share a special bond, ha! I see you have a necklace there too, Evergreen. Is that a gift from him?"

Evergreen nodded, but she still held Kirito tightly.

"Still! As a reward for defeating me, let me give you this." Hala held out a handful of blue herbs. "You don't get to defeat a Kahuna everyday, so you deserve them."

Evergreen was still sobbing.

"Okay... Here, nothing like a little candy will cheer you up." Hala held out a little ball.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito was surprised by the sudden hug of evergreen. And even more that she wouldnt let go of him. "Look evergreen herbs" trying to get her off him. "And candy also"" he still tried

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen shook her head and still didn't let Kirito go. "I'm glad you're okay," she said, "Don't scare me like that." She even cried into his shoulder.

Hala smiled and quietly put the herbs into Kirito's free hand. Then he gently patted Evergreen's shoulder to calm her down. "At ease, friend. You fought well."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito was confused. "Did I do something wrong?: he mostly asked Hala

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "From a battle perspective, you did fine," Hala replied. "I don't know how Evergreen feels, but she is crying, so it's probably something to do with her. You should ask her sometime! In the meantime..." Hala placed the ball into Evergreen's hand, as if to console her to let go of Kirito. "You should eat this. You might like it."

Evergreen eventually let go of Kirito and then looked at the white, squishy, ball in her hand. It was small, and smelled sweet, and she bit a piece out of it. Smiling, she had another bite.

"That's made with coconut flakes and a blend of our local herbs. It's sure to bring smiles to anyone!" Hala remarked.

(I went on vacation and reread the Leon and Michelle RP, and realised there are so many things I would have done differently)

#252 Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Nice. Did ya had a good vacation?? How so??)

Kirito chuckled at the sudden happiness and glad she let go off him. "Tell me what is sudden with the cry outburst" as he stroke her back

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (It was refreshing. Went for a week to Toronto to visit my sister, and on one day spent 4:30 hours stuck in rush hour traffic :( )

Evergreen's smile faded into a frown. "It's.... It's nothing. Just that I'm not used to battling like just now." She sighed and leaned against Kirito. "Maybe I'm having an off day." She finished off the rest of the candy.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    *glad to hear that. Only the traffic sucks. What did ya wanted to change in that rp??)

Kirito didnt understand a thing what evergreen meant. "Shall we go to the next island??" He asked instead

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Haha... Anyway, what I wanted to change was how Leon could have comforted Michelle better; especially near the ending regarding Michelle's sister)

Evergreen nodded, letting go of Kirito at last. "Let's do that."

"If you want to go offshore, you will have to catch a local boat back in Ekaeka Town," Hala explained. Then he seemed to remember something. "Give this to my friend, Olivia. She owns a jewelry store in Koniko Town. You can't miss it. Her items are coveted throughout the world." He handed Evergreen a small block of wood. "She asked me to get something to fix her boat, so since you're going there, that will save us time."

(Obtained 3x Blue Iki Herbs and 1x Block of Melemele Wood)

Inventory
    1x Potted Plant
    1x Bag of Seeds
    3x Blue Iki Herbs
    1x Block of Melemele Wood

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (I see. Actually I liked the part. Where he wants but doesnt understand how to do that)

"Thank you" he bowed down and walked out of the small town. "Great more boat" he said forcing a smile on his face. "I wonder who Olivia is"

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Aha, really? Interesting. Guess that is part of his personality. Meanwhile, Evergreen tried to understand her)

Near the port where the SBC trading post was, was a local dock where residents of the Alora Islands would harbour their boats before setting foot onto the island. Many were kind enough to offer rides on their boats to other islands, in exchange for a little extra help in rowing.

Evergreen put her hat back on, picked up her purse, and made sure her necklace was in good shape (she worried it would have been damaged during the battle). "I sure hope we won't get seasick..."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Lets hope so" he sighed. One of the man smiled seeing them. "Wanna go across shore??"
    Kirito nodded. "Great. And you man look manly to helping rowing the boar"

Kirito looked at him. "I uh....

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen nodded, smiling. "My friend is the sort of type who will help any girl in need, like me. He can row no problem."