1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito didnt see Evergreen. "Um did I get the date wrong" as he took out the letter from her. "umm. I hope it wasnf a joke" as he put the letter back in his bag as he was still holdin the small box he almost forgot earlier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Still as nervous as ever, Evergreen approached the figure. It had to be him, right? But what should she say? She had no clue, but she thought it better to see if it was really Kirito.

"Um, excuse me?" She tapped on his shoulder while speaking telepathically.

(Going to use quotation marks than italics because it's faster)

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (hehe I understand)

Kirito felt the tap and turned to see her. ''Hey Evergreen, you look good'' he gave a smal smile at her, still holding the small box in his hand

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Kirito's compliment made Evergreen smile. "Thanks! And glad to see you too, Kirito!" She stepped forward and hugged him, despite her sunhat almost getting in the way.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito hugged back. ''Here I got this for you.'' In the box was a necklace ice crystal hanging on it

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen looked shocked to see the gift after separating their embrace. Despite how simple it was, the act of giving it to Evergreen caused her to stare and mouth agape. "For... me? Wow! It's beautiful. Is it really for me?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "yes its for you silly. I bouhjt one day when I was shopping. it is from my hometown" Kirito pretended to puncj her and than placed a hand on her head

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Giggling, Evergreen kept the box on her but delicately held the necklace in her hands. "A gift from your home? Sounds like you came from a pretty place. Um, could you help put it on me? I don't know how these work."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    kirito chuckled. "Im sure you think its pretty but not for me. its all snow and ice all year long" as he stood behind her to put on the necklace

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen blushed a little as Kirito helped her put on the necklace. When he was done, she looked down and played with the little crystal in her hands. "Aw... It's pretty."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Glad you like it. I have no clue what girls might like" he chuckled. "come on or we miss the boat

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Um... Yes! Of course." Evergreen quickly got a grip on herself and followed Kirito to the boat.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito still chuckled , ''I am curious what is there/? I have never been to ...''

(What will the name be)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Still asking for a name)

Evergreen noticed Kirito trailed off. "Um... I've heard it might be even warmer than Fayan. You come from a snowy place, right? Where we're going to might be the opposite."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''Yes nothing more than show and ice.'' He replied. ''Um, even moer hotter than here.''

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "I don't know. I've never been there myself." Evergreen scratched her cheek. "I don't like being in places that are too hot or cold. you know."

(Wave tells me Alola is called the Alora Islands in Chiron, and there are many islands)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "I am not ready for warmth also" Pointing at his jacket seeming already to sweat

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen shook her head. "If you're smart, Kirito, you should take off your jacket. You won't be needing a lot of layers to where we're going. Maybe if it's nighttime, you might need it, but you're going to sweat a lot. I bet it will be a lot warmer there."

The SBC boat was being loaded with lots of goods. However, since neither Maria nor Leon were here, Evergreen reckoned they might have to pay a small fare for the ride.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''Yeah I should.'' Kirito smiled. Taking off his jacket and with the tip of his hand it disappeared. ''Much better.''

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen stared. "How did you do that? Your jacket just vanished!"

More boxes of goods were arriving at the ship. It wouldn't be long before the ship was filled, and that gave ample time to get accommodated with the ship.