1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Alrighti. Just give the signal lol)

Mehealani walked over to evergreen. As she searched her bag hoping to find some kind of herb to help her. "Please stay with us" she cried

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Haha let's give Mimikyu a fighting chance first)

In Evergreen's purse was a bracelet, some berries, and her mega stone. There were also herbs in the shopping bag, but those were meant for trading. Yet, Mehealani might not have known that.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Mimikyu did a shadowball to the raticate.

She looked at the herb. "This must do it" as she crunched them together trying to make it moldy with her hands

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    3rd round

Mimikyu uses Shadow Ball on Raticate... Hit!
    It's not very effective...
    Raticate takes 6 damage!
    Raticate is defeated!

Drowzee uses Confusion on Mimikyu... Hit!
    Mimikyu takes 10 damage.

Evergreen (8/30) [SLP]
    Mimikyu (15/25)
    Drowzee (3/27)
    Raticate (0/27)

Evergreen was tired out and continued to sleep.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Mehealani tried to herbs on evergreen. She wasnt sure what to do. As she had no experiencr with fighting at all
    Mimikyu used shadowclaw

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    4th round

Mimikyu uses Shadow Claw on Drowzee... Hit!
    It's super effective!
    Drowzee takes 24 damage.
    Drowzee is defeated!

Evergreen (8/30) [SLP]
    Mimikyu (15/25)
    Drowzee (3/27)
    Raticate (0/27)

As the thieves retreated, Evergreen started to stir awake. "Hmm...? What's going on...?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    ''Evergreen.'' Mehealani cried against her, Mimikyu walked back to them. Only Guzma looked down at them narrowing his eyes. ''Next time you won't be so lucky.'' as he turned around back to his house

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    She was still tired, but Evergreen sat up and then remembered why she was here. But the first thing she saw was Guzma, which wasn't the best thing to wake up to. "Huh...?" she said. "Mehealani? Are you alright? You're safe, right?"

Now that she saw the shopping bag beside her, she brought it closer to her, and then her purse.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    She nodded . "No worries im okay. I was more scaree for you" hugging evergreen.
    Mimikyu walked over to them.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Surprised by the hug, Evergreen hugged her back. "No, I'm really really sorry. It's my fault that you and Mimikyu almost got hurt. I'm so sorry!"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Dont worry about it. Im glaf your fine. Did you lose your friend again?" Qs mimikyu jumped back in the bag

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen replied, "No no... My friend is in the town, injured. Then I lost my shopping bag to these guys, ugh..." She opened the shopping bag to make sure things were in order. "Huh?! What... A herb is missing."

Inventory

1x Potted Plant
    1x Bag of Seeds
    2x Blue Iki Herbs
    1x Block of Melemele Wood
    1x Minor Crystal Bracelet
    1x Wheel of Cheese

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Mehealani wanted to answer het and than felt guilty. "I.I im sorry I used the herbz to make a wake up potion for you." She gazed dowb

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Realising how selfish she was, Evergreen quickly added, "Oh oh! It's fine! You and Mimikyu saved me. That's what matters. And I appreciate that too, helping me wake up." She got up, picked up her purse and the shopping bag, and then her sunhat. "Come on, Mehealani. You did good." She smiled.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    She slightly blushed. "Glad to hear that. For a moment I thought you were mad at me" as shr went back yo town. "Lets go see your friend

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Definitely." In her heart Evergreen was a little annoyed with the girl for using one of her tradeable goods, but that didn't matter.

As they walked back to Koniko Town, Evergreen had a sudden thought. "Hey, Mehealani. You seem to know about that Guzma character. Who is he?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Well. As a kid before my mom adopted me. We were friends. Or friends might be a big word but he helped me learn about Pokémon. I am unsure what happened but he suddenly never showed up again. I tried asking others about it but no one wanted to talk about it. Years later I heard things about bandits and thiefs and a possible leader they had. Untill now I had no idea it was him" mehealni explained feeling a little sad thinking back about it

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "That's..." Evergreen could feel Mehealani's sadness even from standing beside her. "Is he always this rough? I get chills just by looking at him." She put her sunhat back on.

They continued walking to Koniko Town.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Mehealani chuckled. "He might be a little rough but he had a good heart. I wish I could help him" she sighed

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen made a face. "He seems very hard to get along with, honestly. The sort of type who is rough with everyone."