1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito smiled. "It certainly gef warmer here" as he looked to the sea. "Celia and Juna would have liked it" he said

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen blinked. "They couldn't come with you?" she said, and then a wave of realisation overcame her head. "Does that mean it's just you and me? I mean, I would've liked it if they came..."

She felt the air get a little warmer too.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Well they are helping my dad with his work. both beinf fire types can be real handy with snow work" Kirito explained

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I see." Evergreen nodded, though she secretly smiled.

The ship continued its journey in calm waters, and before long it was afternoon. The journey was a silent one, save for the occasional sighting of Wailord alongside the ship.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    slowly the sun went down. Kirito wondered if they would make it to the islands or slept ob the boat for 1 night

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The ship was expected to complete its journey by sunrise, so it would have to wait until dawn before docking. Evergreen tugged at Kirito's arm. "We should turn in for the night. There's no sense in staying out in the cold."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''You are right.'' as he went to the cabins. ''Wanna share a bed.'' he winked , he chuckled at the idea and went to his cabin and closing the door

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The context of the question and the way Kirito said it made Evergreen blush instantly. "I... No no. You should get your own bed. I can just stay in my..." And then Evergreen realised that her Heart Charm was with Maria. So much for sleeping in a Heart Charm.

And did Kirito seriously ask her about sharing a bed? Evergreen knew that meant two individuals would be very very close together. There was no way she would want to do that with Kirito. It was too much for her. She would share a bed with Maria, but Kirito was different.

Fortunately, she found a cabin of her own. She walked in and first removed her sunhat.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''I truly love her replies.'' Kirito said to himself chuckling, as he undid his clothes and went in bed under the blankets. ''Um its a lot colder without Kiseki.'' he thought as he closed his eyes trying to get some sleep

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen had crawled onto the bed and managed to get a little more sleep. Her thoughts were on Kirito, though. Just the thought of him made her uneasy, and she was reminded by the words of Michelle (who was Leon's wife). Didn't Michelle say Evergreen was lovesick at some point? The Gardevoir decided to sleep away.

She dreamed of what sort of things she could get as birthday presents.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The early morning came and kirito knocked on evergreen door. They had docked and he was done with boats.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm...?" Evergreen stirred. She yawned and then got out of bed, not used to not seeing Maria or Leon or Seline around. She picked up her sunhat and her Mega Stone, and then went for the door. "Oh...? Good morning," she greeted Kirito. "Something going on? Are we there yet?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito nodded. "YES we docked. We can get off"
    "AND its so hot here"

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "H-Hey... It can't be that hot, can it?" Evergreen said. Putting on her sunhat, she followed Kirito.

Traders were disembarking already. Many of the crew were helping them unload goods so that they could be later transported to the trading post.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''I am glad to be here actually, something new to explore. And for a while no boats.'' Little did Kirito know that traveling through the different Islands required boats

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I've gotten the names from Wave. They're posted with Evergreen's profile on the first page)

Evergreen sighed and followed Kirito. "There's a lot of water here though, and it's so sunny..." She looked at the community around her, which was a bustling town. If nothing else, it was a pretty place like a vacation area. "Um... so where should we go now? The trading post, perhaps?"

Before she could say anything more, she was greeted by one of the locals - a little girl. "Ooh! Is that a Pokémon?" she said, pointing at Evergreen. "I've never seen that kind around here. Is it from afar?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Yes she is. She comes from Larousse.'' Kirito smiled at the small girl. ''Its a Gardevoir with the nickname of Evergreen''

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Wow! Really?" the little girl smiled back at Kirito, and then to Evergreen. "A... 'Gardevoir'? From Larousse? Named Evergreen? She's very pretty. Is that a hat she's wearing?"

Evergreen blushed at the compliments and nodded. By human standards, was she that pretty?

"Oh well! Welcome to Ekaeka Town! The best place in the whole wide world!" the girl said.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''I agree, she is very pretty. A t times I wish I was a Pokémon.'' He grinned. He bowed down when the girl welcomed them to her home town

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen blushed harder, so she hid her face with her hat. Was she that pretty? If this was a foreign land, then how many compliments was she going to get for this journey?

The little girl smiled warmly at Kirito and bowed in his direction. "You two are sweating, but you'll get used to this heat. So what brings you two to the Alora Islands?"

Evergreen wondered if the girl was asking too many questions, but then again she was as curious. Maria would have felt the same.

#80 Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019