1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''I do not care. and yes she is.'' Kirito said. ''When we had our adventure she always followed me around. It drove me nuts.'' He sighed. ''Anyway, shall we just get some dinner.'' he added pulling her arm with him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Erynn giggled. "Aw... But look on the bright side. At least it meant that you always had someone looking after you. But yeah, I would go a little crazy if I always had someone following me everywhere. Why did she follow you, anyway?"

She brought Kirito to the local tavern.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    ''Because ....'' He started. ''Never mind, ask Evergreen, I do not know everything.'' he said annoyed. As she sat down on a table. ''It is all about you, you are truly beautiful.'''he grinned

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hey, what's with that attitude?" Erynn blushed. "Th-that's pretty bold of you, you know!" She waved the barmaid for some water.

Evergreen stayed around the seashore to watch the sun go down, and then it came to her that she was getting hungry. There was a wheel of cheese in the shopping bag, but she wouldn't dare touch it. It was a tradeable good, after all.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Look Erynn. It should be a privelage to go out with me. Im not like most men im just better" he grinned.

Someone froma distance came closer and bumped into evergreen with his legs at the same time he grac3fully took her bag while he kept saying sorry

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Privilege? I don't know, Kirito. You're..." Erynn swallowed, still trying to hide her blushes. "Like, you really have a way with words with girls like me."

Evergreen glared at the person who bumped into her. "Hey, watch where you're walking!" she said. She was clearly in a bad mood.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Of course I have . What would you expect otherwise from someone like me. Im better than most men you have ever been with" he still grinned.

The person kept on appologizing while walkjng away.

"Good" Guzma smirked as he took the first boat with a few of his thieves

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hey, that's still pretty presumptuous of you." Erynn rolled her eyes, then waved the barmaid down to order some food. "And no, I haven't had a boyfriend yet. What about you? How many girls have you tried this on?"

Something about the way the man apologised felt insincere. Evergreen could feel it even by picking up his emotions. But her mind was still focused on Kirito. But now deciding she had enough of the seaside, she adjusted her hat, knelt to pick up her purse and then the shopping bag.

Except the shopping bag wasn't at her feet. Realising this, Evergreen panicked. "Oh no no no no where could it be, I just..." Then a thought crossed her mind. It had to be that man. "You!" she cried. "Stop where you are!" But she started running after him anyway.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Only to the beautifull girls like you." He smirked. As he looked at the menu. "So much meat. Gross. Guess the salad is an option."

The guy got scared seeing evergreen running behind him. "I do not have it. I swear" he had already giveb it to guzma his thieves.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The innkeeper blushed hard again, hearing Kirito's remark. Like Kirito, she also ordered a salad. "Um... I'm not that beautiful, seriously..."

Meanwhile, Evergreen did not buy the story. "If you don't have it, then tell me where it is! Or do you want to know what psychic force feels like?!" Evergreen's eyes started to glow with psychic energy.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Yes you are. Or else I woudnt say it" he smirked.

"I..I..i am not allowed to say it. Or else they will hurt me" the guy now begged

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Erynn still couldn't look at Kirito. "Oh come now, I mean, I've never been on dates before. Are you flirting with me now?" The salads arrived and she nervously started to eat.

Evergreen frowned. "Tell me where it is! I'll find them anyway, so you should save me some time and tell me." She crossed her arms.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Who says I dont do that. " he first grinned but than gazed down. "I shouldnt do this. Why am I so stupid" he clenched his fists.

"O...okay but please. Mr Gu..Guzma has it" he stutterd

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Kirito...? You okay?" Erynn said, looking concerned for him. "Um, never mind. Say, Evergreen seems to really stick with you a lot. Can you tell me more about her?"

Evergreen, meanwhile, relaxed her psychic energy. "Alright.... Then tell me where Mr Guzma is now, and I'll let you go."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Umm. Wanna kno2 more about her than me. " he rolled his eyes. "Fine. Evergreen is a kind but tough Gardevoir. She really looke out for other who she claime as friend. And she is very close to Maria. They are the opposite from each other but still they love eachnother a lot" kirito explained

"I..Im not sure they they took the boat to some island. " pointing in the direction where they had left

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "That's cute. I've heard that they're pretty much sisters," Erynn said. "You know, you said Evergreen likes to follow you around a lot, but what do you think of her? I mean, there is a reason you and her came to the Alora Islands together, right?"

Evergreen followed the man's gaze and, feeling a sense of panic, ran towards the pier.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Well yeah she wanted to buy a present for her family. And I just came a long" kirito felt a lil red when erynn asked what she thought.

The boats were already gone as most docks closed up for the day

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Aw... That's really sweet of you," Erynn remarked. "And what about you? I bet you're here to buy presents, right? What's your family like?"

Evergreen couldn't have felt more nervous. She had lost the shopping bag once before and getting back had been a problem, and now she lost it again. What if Guzma had it? She looked at the pier and found no boats in the area. Oh gosh, and she thought she and Kirito were going to catch the next boat to the next island.

Kirito just had to go on his date, didn't he?

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Me..not really. I felt forced to buy jewelry for my wife. But thats all, I rathe4 not talk about my family" kirito said.

"You olay miss?" A bystander asked

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Remember that remark that we could use this RP to bridge this one with yours and Hime's? When Kirito loses his magic? I realised it won't make sense because this RP happens after Kirito was cleansed and married)

"Aw, that's okay. So what's your wife like?" Erynn said. "And... you know, can you help me with dating advice? I don't know how it works, but you seem to."

Evergreen shook her head. "Oh, I'm okay." She hid herself under her hat. "Um... can you tell me if a big man came around here? With a large bag?"