1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (I only meant that it could have effect it. The effects also happen when he was at peace at home. Kirito also do not know what is going on right now. And the effects are less bad than he has in the other rp)

"She is kind and not really worthy what a lousy husband I am. But she is also beautifull" kirito smiled at the thought. "Um dating advice. Just be as amazing as me"

The man thought. "Umm I may saw something running but that is all"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Okay, we can work with that)

Erynn raised her eyebrows. "That's a little hard to do, I think. I'm no hero like you. Oh, and I'm sure you'll be a great husband, anyway. But I must ask, what was with the sudden kiss the other day?"

Evergreen panicked. "Did you see where the bag went? Please, you have to tell me!"

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito sighed. but didn't gave her a proper answer as he just continued to eat his salad.

''I am sorry miss, I didn't see any bag, its to dark for that. I hope you find it, or else contact the sheriff...''

(What was agent Jenny again inthis world XD)

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha Jenny would be leading a detachment of knights)

Erynn smiled. "I'll get you a drink."

Evergreen crossed her arms, but she was more than worried now. Without the shopping bag, all would be lost. She was so worried that she even started to cry.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito nodded. "Evergreen" he whispered suddenly.

The man wasnt sure what to do now to comfort her. "Come on. Buy it all again, its on this day its normal to get robbed. I guess

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Hmm...? What is it, Kirito?” the innkeeper asked.

“But I came all the way from Ekaeka Town to collect all that stuff! It took days, and I’m not even from this place,” Evergreen cried, still sobbing.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Somehow I feel that evergreen isnt fine. Im sorry but I need to check on her" he was finished with his salad. Gave her a kiss on the cheek abd went back to the inn. From off there looking out for evergreen. "Evergreen" kirito called out

The man had no idea what to do abou5 it. "Look call knight Jenny to help you. Thats all I can do

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Erynn stayed where she was, confused.

Evergreen bowed politely. "Th-thank you..." She sat down quietly at the pier and continued to cry. Losing the shopping bag was too much to bear.

(Seems there is some connection between Kirito and Evergreen now haha)

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    *yes. They became good friends, snd im sorry for saying it before I wrote the reply. I thought after everything they had went through there must be something XD)

''Evergreen?'' Kirito called out again. ''Where is she,'' he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to leave inn, what if she came back. ''Maybe I was wrong.'' he whispered

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (No need to be sorry. But yeah, figure that they must have some special connection by now XD)

She heard Kirito's voice which caused her to look up, even though she was still at the pier. "Kirito," she whispered, though still crying. She weakly stood up, picked up her purse, and started to walk back to the inn.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Glad to hear, and me saying sorry again for the late reply, no clue what happened)

''Evergreen.'' he whispered again. He sat down on the bench. ''Just come back to me.'' he yawned slightly seeing people lighting up some torches to light the roads

(I guess this is correct XD)

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha I suspected as much)

It was like some sort of magnet or intuition had pulled Evergreen back to Kirito, because within the next few moments she saw him sitting at the bench. "Kirito..." she tried reaching out to him, in tears.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Evergreen" he said walking towards her. He wanted to hug her but stopped himself. "Idiot where were you. I was worried about you" he slightly scolded her

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    But instead, Evergreen walked forward to hug Kirito instead. Dropping her purse, she cried into his shoulder. "K-Kirito... I'm sorry. I'm sooooooo sorry... It was s-scary."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito sighed. "Its okay. Just tell me exactly what happened" as he pet her back. "Just stop crying okay"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "But..." Evergreen relaxed and fell into Kirito's arms again. She didn't have the strength to stand. "You won't ever forgive me for what happened. S-someone stole the shopping bag!" And at that she cried even harder.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito wasnt sure what to say. Not forgiving for that felt weird . True its awful but seeing her so sad ..
    "We will get it back. Do you know who did it?" He asked

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Some really mean people," Evergreen replied. "I - I met them once while you were at the cleric. And one of them was a really really scary man. Scarier than you. He was... so scary." At that her tears slowed, but they kept coming.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito listen to her story. However when she said. He was scarier than you. He clenched his fist and gavr her a bump on the head. "Who are you calling scary. Idiot" slightly offended by her remark

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I'm getting Leon and Michelle vibes XD)

But somehow, that remark and bump made Evergreen feel a little better. Her face became a small smile and she looked back into Kirito's eyes. "Heheh... Okay, no one is scary as you then." She wiped the rest of her tears. "I'm really tired, Kirito. Can we get some rest? Then we'll see what to do about the shopping bag."