1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Sure. Lets go" as he went inside the inn."than you can tell me ib which I am scary" he said putting his arm around her waist

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Feeling Kirito's arm around her waist made Evergreen jolt and blush, but she also felt comforted and then leaned against Kirito's shoulder.

Erynn greeted them. "Oh hey, you two. Staying another night?" She apparently didn't notice the shopping bag wasn't with them. "If you are, I could get you the same room."

#862 Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yes we are." Kirito replied. He sighed when he felt evergreen leaning close4 to him. "That would be great" he answered if they wanted the same room

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Erynn smiled and handed Kirito the key. "Tonight is free of charge. You and Lady Evergreen have done more than enough for me."

Evergreen was grateful, but she was still saddened at the loss of the shopping bag and worried it would even be in Guzma's hands. How could Kirito forgive her for that? It was her fault for not guarding the shopping bag.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito sorta bowed his head, as much he could. ''Let's go Evergreen,we talk tomorrow.'' as he went upside with her , and search for the room

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Soon enough, they were back in the room where they stayed before. But unlike last time, Evergreen was still shaken at the loss of the shopping bag and the thought that it would be in Guzma's hands frightened her. She had no doubt that Guzma might even recognise the bag once he saw it. So she sat near the window to gaze outside, feeling cold.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito undressed till underwear and grabbed a blanket to get on the couch. "Come on evergreen..jusr get some sleep"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kirito might not have known it, but Evergreen did sneak a glance at Kirito undressing which caused her to blush. And she only blushed harder when she went over to take Kirito's hand. "Um... C-can you share the bed with me? I'm still scared..." She tugged his hand as if wanting to bring him over.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito felt a slightl blush coming up. ''Evergreen, we shouldn't do that. Just get some sleep on the bed. And I do not understand why you are so scared.'' He sighed slightly. ''Do you really want it??

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen shook her head. "No no... You're right, I'm sorry." She let go of his arm and removed her sunhat and purse. "Can you watch over me until I sleep, at least?"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito just nodded. As he stood up and opened the blanket for her. "Go ahead" as he slightly patt it her head

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Smiling a bit, Evergreen climbed onto the bed and laid her head against the pillow. She still looked up to Kirito's eyes as she did, admiring his form but had other thoughts in her mind. "Um, Kirito? Will we ever get the shopping bag back?" She held his hand with both of hers.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ´As soon as you tell me, what exactly has happenedd , than i can answer you.´ Kirito answered her, ´Goodnight.´ he blew out the candles and went to the bench to get some sleep

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Goodnight, Kirito." Evergreen went to sleep too.

The sun rose over a peaceful Koniko Town the next morning...

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito was still sleeping. He had watched over evergreen for awhile even after she was asleep. Eventually he fell asleep somewhere very late

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    As expected, Evergreen woke up to find Kirito asleep on the couch. She had slept well and comfortably, but it looked like Kirito could use a little more rest.

She climbed out of bed and stretched her arms. She wondered, was it possible that Kirito had stayed up just for her? Either way, Evergreen decided he could use the bed, now that she had rested. Looking at Kirito, she used a bit of her psychic power plus her hands to lift Kirito and gently place him on the bed. After that, she sat down on the bed next to Kirito to look at the sunrise.

(Oh yeah. What happened to Pikachu?)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito turned to his otherside right away when he somehow felt the bed under him..he went more into the blankets and slept peacefully.

He was dreaming. He felt his.mother hand over his hair. He had this dream before and all he did was smile and saying the words.. "mommy"

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen sighed. She suspected Kirito must have spent almost the whole night without getting any sleep, judging from how comfortable he was in bed. Evergreen also couldn't help checking out his looks too, since she was sitting beside him.

And hearing him call for his mother also raised question marks for Evergreen. What was Kirito's family like? she thought. He must really miss them, and Evergreen guessed that he longed for comfort despite his anger. She sat closer to him and gently stroked his hair, and then lowered her head to Kirito's. "You're safe now," she whispered gently.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito crawled towards her when he felt someone stroking his hair. He snuggled against for him his mother. ''I am sorry that I hurt you and dad.'' he whispered

Pikachuh was gazing around at the inn

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Mom and dad? Evergreen privately thought. What did Kirito do? Well, she knew Kirito well enough that he had to have done something harmful. Why else would he have needed those braces of his? But she didn't know what to say to comfort him.

So instead, as she felt him snuggle against her, she sat back on the bed beside Kirito and rested his head on her lap, while also putting her arms around him in a warm embrace.