1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''Ah yeah, they went living with you all. On ebig happy family.'' Kirito still replied, as he rolled his eyes slightly

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen puffed her cheeks. "We're a happy family, yes, but we still have our struggles and all. For one, we're cramped for space at home. You must have some struggles too, right?" She munched on another berry.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Outside that my dad hates me. Its perfect. O dont get it why not live on your own?" Kirito smirked. Knowing full well that Maria and the rest are still under age

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Kirito is so evil haha)

Evergreen's eyes widened. "Whaaaaa? You know we can't do that! We can barely manage on our own and..." She paused. "You know how young they are! And, well, I can't live on my own either."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Even so its cramped right. Is Leon also living there with that red girl. Also you are living on your own right now. Due you dont have your charm with yoy" kirito said. Still grining

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen wrapped her arms nervously around her, as if she was nervous or cold. "Well... I'm not living on my own. I'm still sticking with Maria, Seline, and Azelia, and they're still so young! I have to look after them, and... Maria still has my charm."

She ate another berry. "Leon moved out to live with his wife, so that frees up a little more space in the house. Besides, I... I wouldn't have anywhere to live on my own, or live with someone else." She blushed again, wondering why she was saying this to Kirito.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito smirked with the new information. Not that he would do anything with it. But still seeing her like this somehow warmed his heart.
    ''Anyhow, we should get going by now. I believe the next boat to the next island, will go within the hour.'' finishing the last bite of his sandwhich

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen sighed deeply as if she missed her family already, but the conversation made her realise something else. Since she had been away from them for a while, Evergreen realised how much she missed her family and what she would be without them. It was a little hard to bear.

She looked back at Kirito's grinning face. "Yeah, let's go get the boat."

Erynn came back to collect their dishes. "Stay safe out there!" she said.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "We will my love:" Pikachu jumped on his shoulder as he grabbed his stuff. "Do we need a ticket for the boat."

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Erynn smiled and waved them good-bye. "As long as you have something suitable to trade, you don't need any tickets."

Evergreen followed Kirito out to the streets of Koniko Town, with her purse and sunhat. Now they really needed to look for the shopping bag.

(What will Kirito do with what he knows about Evergreen?)

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Nothing. He likes to tease her with it)

"You were here.last night. Where is the ticket aales man" he asked Evergreen. As the nice sea air breezed passed them. For a seconr he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling while waiting for an answer

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ha, I'd like to know what he'd say)

Evergreen stood nervously. "I... I never saw any ticket salesmen. Only the boats around here." She paused when she saw Kirito simply enjoying the Alora atmosphere. Despite the heat, the sea breeze did its work to cool him down. "But there has to be some kind of ferry around here. Just somewhere."

At the pier was a commercial travel boat which provided connections to all the islands, as it happened. As Kirito had described, the boat was set to leave in an hour for Poni Island. Supposedly there were very great gift shops on the island too, but Evergreen wasn't worried about that now. What mattered most was getting the shopping bag back.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Overtime. Ya will notic3 XD)

"Guess we trade it on the boat then" he replied as he gazed at the ferry.
    "Anyway you are certain those thieves went to that island right? And you are also certain that they got it and you didnt lose it." Kirito said. "Like you stole that musicbox and you lied about it that you had money from Maria" he chuckled

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Can't believe it's been three years since the music box happened)

Evergreen's eyes became a glare. "Kirito! You know I didn't steal that! Maria gave me the money for it. I didn't lie!" Her body became tense. "A-anyway, you don't believe me? I thought you trusted me, Kirito..." Then she became sad. "And... I don't know if the bag is at that island, but we have to find it. If only you didn't go on your date, you know?! We could have found it together."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Relax a little Evergreen. Im just joking." He pet it her head. Even though he felt a lil mad for a moment he sighed. "Let go than. Before the boat leaves"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen bowed her head, and then wrapped her arm with Kirito's and led him to the pier.

The sailor saw the pair approaching. "Hey there. What will it be?"

"We want to go to Poni Island," Evergreen replied.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "And fast. We are hunting a gang if thieves" kirito replied after he got pulled along. And had to catch his breath for a second

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The sailor crossed his arms. "Hmm... Okay, but I require something from you to cover my expenses."

Evergreen noticed several boxes of berries piled beside the ferry. "If we helped you with those, would that be enough?" she asked.

The sailor paused to think, and then nodded. "I'll see to getting the ferry ready while you're at it."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "What arw you up to?" Kirito wondered.
    Seeing the berries he still was confused. He instead followed Evergreen lead to the baskets

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    With a bit of psychic energy, Evergreen lifted some of the baskets with her and brought them to the ferry. Seeing Kirito spacing off, she asked, "What's on your mind?"