1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "We grew up there in the small hut. She had build it with my father. She could never part from it. It woule destroy her" the boatman answered. "But I agree she should move. Everyday I am afraid to lose her"

Kirito gazed up. "What is the name of those thieves?"

"Lets see I believe they call themselfs the skull gang."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen understood well. "Well... It would make sense for her to stay in a community she has been a part of. But... you would look after her too, right?" The mention of the Skulls sent shivers to her. "It will be a problem if those thieves stick around."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Im sorry for the late reply, they didn't pop up for me)

''Every free day I have, I go towards her. Att imes my wife and son visit when they can.'' The boat owner said. ''Could you also pay her a visit? I mean, I am very busy these days, so I would truly appreciate it.''

Kirito sighed . ''Now I do not know how it is to have a mother. but sure whynot, what od you say Evergreen?''

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (I thought you had been busy, so...)

Evergreen nodded. "It seems he is a busy man, so yes, let's go help him. If there's anything we can get for her while we're at it, let's do so." She thought back to Kirito's remark. He never knew his mother, did he? Evergreen could say the same too, albeit she did have a mother figure in Maria's mother. "Where does your mother live?" she asked the sailor.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (If I take to long to respond. Ya can always send me a pm. ;) )

The sailor had to think how to explain it. "She lives at the edge of pony island. I set you two off on port so It might a hour to walk." He said. Giving them some.kind of map

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Haha that's true)

"One hour...?" As Poni Island came into view, Evergreen became a little more uncomfortable. Looking at the map, the island looked more deserted than the previous islands she and Kirito had been on, with the only evident community being Marina Village. Outside of Marina Village was a field, and beyond the field was a set of cliffs and canyons, and then there was a forest at the bottom.

Plus, if the Skull gang had really hidden here, Evergreen wondered how long they might have to spend on this island. They might even have to camp.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "What is it Evergreen. You arent scared right" kirito grinned at her. While gazing at the shore off poni island.

"Maybe there is cart ride towards the otherside. I remember somethibg like that when I was a kid" the boat man said

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen responded by resting her head on Kirito's shoulder again. "No, no... Not scared. Definitely not. But if there is a cart ride, we can definitely use it and save us some time."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Eventually they sat on shore. ''Thank you for the ride.'' Kirito bowed down however it was more for vomiting than a thanks bow.
    the boat man chuckled at the sight. ''Just becareful you two. You can always give me a call when you need to go back.'' as he pet it Evergreen and went off again to a different part of the island

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Evergreen blushed pink. What was it with people petting her head? And with a sunhat on?! She hid her face quietly and joined Kirito on shore, but not before thanking the sailor with a bow too.

Marina Village was not big at all. The whole community was built on floating logs and reinforced stilts, but they it was surprisingly sturdy all the same. She looked at the map once more to see if there was any community they might be able to stay in, but it seemed there was no other place besides the village. "Hmm... If we are going to be on this island, there's a chance we may need to camp," she said. "Should we get supplies...? Oh no, we can't." She sighed, remembering that they didn't have the shopping bag.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (I havent been fully active today since going home from work I had a migraine.s orry)

"Well sleepinh under the stars can be nice" kirito chuckled remembering how he usually fell asleep under the tree. "Anyhow lets ask sone locals if they know anything about the thieves" he gazed around not to see anyone around

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Yeah... migraines aren’t pleasant. I’ve had them before too)

“So we’re camping out then? Okay...” Evergreen muttered. “Let’s ask around then.”

Marina Village had a locally known restaurant as well as a cool marketplace. To anyone who visited this village, these two places were the attractions. Overall though, the village was small, which made the community tight.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito still gazed around. "Guess its still early. "
    Even though most places were set up for sellibg. The place seemed deserted

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Is it?" Evergreen looked around the village. It was very quiet and the many shops looked welcome, but it was strangely empty. Maybe it was because it was too early. "Well... We could take a look around, or look for that sailor's home, or look for..." Her thoughts went back to Guzma, but she suddenly felt uncomfortable thinking about him and the rest of the Skulls.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito noticed her sudden silence. "We wil get everything back. Yoy have the amazing me on your side remember" he grinned and pat it her head

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    “Yeah yeah, you are really amazing,” Evergreen said, still annoyed she was getting the head pat. “I hope you’ll stay with me, okay?”

So far the only inhabitant visible was the cleric, but that was all. The view of the Poni Wilds was also at the edge of the village too.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito grinned at her. ''Why would I leave.'' he blinked. Seeing also the cleric. ''Lets go there, maybe they know something more.''

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "I... Never mind. I know you won't leave..." Evergreen replied, deciding to hide her face beneath her sunhat. "Sure, let's go pay a visit."

The cleric was a young woman who had a Togedemaru accompanying her. She was fishing beside her humble home but stopped her fishing when she noticed Kirito and Evergreen approaching her. "The fish aren't biting... Oh well. Hi there, anyway. I don't see visitors that often." She got up to greet them.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    '''Gooday good looking Miss.'' Kirito replied. ''I was wondering why aren't there many locals around here?'' He slightly bowed down he grinned but than looked serieus again. Pikachu was sitting on his head to check around the place from above.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Togedemaru looked at Pikachu curiously and then nuzzled his side to Kirito’s leg. The cleric smiled back at Kirito. “He seems to really like you,” she said. “Heheh... you could say there are plenty of locals here, but they’re all at home. Life has been harder since the rest of the island is run by thieves.”

Evergreen frowned. “That’s sad.”