1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito's eyes went big. 'Did they say what they would do with the shopping bag?'' Trying to think back if he saw a bag with those two. He closed his eyes for a moment, but shook his head. ''I didn't see it.''
    Kirito was already ready to leave, to find those skulls again to make them talk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh, they didn't have the bag on them if that's what you're saying. They only mentioned it," the wife replied.

"I just don't get them though. If they wanted food, they could have just asked," her husband said.

Evergreen nodded. "I... I see." She had her hopes up but sighed instead. She looked at Kirito. "What do you think?"

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "We are going back and demand where it is," he said slightly mad. He bowed down to the couple. "Thank you for telling this. Stau safe" as he ran out of the door

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Take care out there," the couple said together.

Evergreen bowed to the couple too and followed Kirito out. She found him outside. "How will you demand them?" she said to him.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "That isnt hard. If they are scared it easy enough to let them talk" kirito said walking back to one of the mudbray who was hoping still holding the 2 skulls at bay

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Is it? Um... Just be careful, okay? The last thing we want is them losing their minds," Evergreen said.

The Mudbray welcomed the pair back. [These two still haven't moved since.]

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Good, than we can begin.'' Kirito grinned as he took one of them by the collar. ''so tell me, what did you do here when you arrived?''

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Nothing. We just came to grab food," the Skull thief replied.

Even Evergreen wasn't convinced.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito smirked. ''Really? And you didn't had any money to buy food from other places?'' Narrowing his eyes

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Huh. What's it to you?" the thief said. "None of your business."

Evergreen crossed her arms. These thieves were hard to crack.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito smirk dissapeared as he took his wand and point it at him. "You will tell me now or else I make sure you wont be able to tell it again."

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The thief paled. "Okay, okay. We had a bag okay? And we thought it a good idea to fill it with more stuff but our boss wanted it sent offshore."

Evergreen came closer to them while also putting a comforting hand on Kirito's shoulder. "I can't hold back my friend here for much longer. You better give us something we can use." She looked at the other thief.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''You..you..'' The other one shivered. ''You two aren't serious right.'' as he nervously laughed.

''Believe me, I have done much worse things than you can imagine.'' Kirito looked darkly at them. ''So just tell us, and maybe we are kind enough to let you go.''

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Okay, okay. It's offshore, okay? It's at Ula'ula Island," the first one said.

You aren't serious, are you, Kirito? We have to hand them over to someone, Evergreen thought. She looked at Pikachu, and then at the Mudbray.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Well that wasnt hard was it?" Kirito grinned. "So shall we get the sherif. Evergreen why dont you get them" he smiled.

"But..but you promised to let us go." The othet thief said shocked. "Well maybe you werent smart enough to hear my sentence. "
    The thief thought back and closed hos eyes

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “I... Did we really promise?” Evergreen looked down, sad. She started to feel bad for the thieves. “Um, shall I go get someone?”

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Yes, Evergreen go get someone, before I lose my patience and I burn them to crisp.'' he said anoyed

This made the thieves more scared as they shivered

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You better not do that," Evergreen warned.

Her Mudbray already got Evergreen on top of her and soon Evergreen was heading back in the direction of Marina Village. But she wasn't going into the village but rather was looking for Hapu.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito simply smiled at her, even though it made even Pikachu shiver.

The thieves just gazed to the ground.

Hapu was busy tending the other mudbrays .

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    It had taken a little longer than Evergreen expected but eventually she had reached Hapu.

"Oh, you're back already?" Hapu said. "Where's your mage friend?"

Evergreen giggled nervously. "Yeah... Do you know if you could round up a couple of bad guys we caught? We could use an extra hand."

Hapu laughed. "It's my job as Kahuna to defend this island, so I'll see what I can do." She hopped onto her Mudbray and allowed Evergreen to take the lead.