1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "We look for a place to spend the night" kirito responded as he tried to free his arm. As it felt sticky and sweati from the heat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    But Evergreen wasn't letting go of Kirito's arm just yet. And the cleric noticed. "You two seem close," he remarked. "Ah... I recognise you two. You're Kirito, and you must be Maria's Gardevoir, Evergreen." He saw Evergreen's eyes widen and then he chuckled. "Your adventures in Kanduin reach out to even here, since many people here come from Kanduin."

"Does that mean...?" Evergreen said.

"Everyone will probably know who you are," the cleric replied. "I'm sure someone will be glad to open their doors to you. In fact, I know a girl whose sister is an innkeeper in Koniko Town. She might like to meet you."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito was at loss for words. and sighed. ''shall we get going, towards her. '' he asked evergreen.

''I ain't a hero. I do not understand why people cannot understand it.'' Pikachu pet it Kirito head in a way from doesn't matter I like you.

(I once again forgot about Pikachu XD)

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Haha no prob. I can remind you too)

Evergreen smiled at Pikachu. [It's a long story, my friend. Maybe when we have time, I can tell you a little about it. I'm no storyteller though.] Then she swapped to telepathic communication. "Right, let's go find her." She tugged at Kirito's arm again.

The cleric was probably talking about Erynn's sister, who lived at the edge of the city beside a popular Kanduin restaurant. In fact the restaurant was located at the Malie Garden where visitors always liked to frequent. No wonder this city was so prosperous!

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Maybe we cab get a little dinner also. Im getting hungry" kirito sudeen thought. As he felt evergreen pull him a long.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen didn't notice Kirito's expression as she pulled Kirito toward the Malie Garden located straight in the middle of the city. The garden was enormous, with fields, trails, rivers, and classical bridges resembling those in Kanduin. Within the garden was the restaurant which was a teahouse, and other houses were located outside the garden.

"It's so pretty, this garden," Evergreen said. "Even at night."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Yeah it does. " as his stomach still growled. "Lets just get some dinner" he tried again. As he got by now anoyed that evergreen was holding his arm

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen hadn't let go of Kirito's arm when they arrived at the teahouse. It seemed normal enough but the greeting she got said otherwise.

"Is that...?"

"It is! It's the hero, Kirito! And that's Evergreen the Gardevoir!"

And the shock made Evergreen let go of Kirito quickly. She looked away, looking at Pikachu briefly, and then hid her face under her hat.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Pikachu stood proud showing off that hr knew them.
    Kirito sighed he was done with this so called fame. And keep hearing that he was somw hero.
    "We want to eat something" he instead just blurted out

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The head cook welcomed them in warmly. "I'll get you whatever you like. We owe it to you two and your friends for saving the world. It's on the house. Have a seat."

He ushered Kirito and Evergreen to a table overlooking the garden. From the looks of things, it was the best seat. Now that she was sitting, Evergreen also removed her hat but couldn't help feeling nervous that she was sitting together with Kirito like this.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito did feel a slight blush seeing her sit like that just under the light. He gazed the other way around to not look at her.keeping his head by Kiseki. "I want anything but no meat in it" he said to the chef

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Same for me, please," Evergreen said. Unknown to Kirito, she was also feeling a little blush on her cheeks and was stealing looks at him. It was harder without her sunhat on but it would do. There was no sense in wearing it at night.

The chef chuckled, looking at the two of them. "Anything for the heroes. It will be my pleasure." He started on making a delicious seaweed stew.

And Evergreen then turned her head to look at Kirito again. "So, uh, what's on your mind?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''I want to go home.'' Kirito said stern. As was waiting for the dish. ''We go get that bag of yours and after that we part ways right away.'' He clenched a fist under the table. He was hating himself for getting feelings for Evergreen

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Even Evergreen could sense something dark from Kirito and was starting to worry for him. “Hey... I want to go home too. But why do you want to part right away? Are you okay?”

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Yes I am fine Evergreen. Just let me be." Kirito said he wanted to say more but noticed the food was coming. He nodded to the waited and started eating

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen suddenly felt some kind of barrier had fallen between her and Kirito. Whatever had gotten into Kirito? Something felt different about him in an instant. She started eating too.

(Wonder what Pikachu thinks?)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Pikachu gazed up to Kirito and than to Evergreen. He was eating on a different chair with his bowl of food on its lap.
    ''Pika?'' ''What is it?''
    His ears went down. ''Pika, Pika, Pikachu?'' ''I do not get it. I do not like if you two fight. Are you fighting?''

''Do not interfere Pikachu, and no worries. You just come home with me.'' Kirito said

(Eventually Pikachu stays in Alola, as that wouldn't make sense in the other rp)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (That's a shame, but has to be done)

Evergreen looked at Pikachu. Speaking in Pokémon language, she quietly said, [We're not fighting. No. But... you wouldn't understand.] Then she ate some of her stew. She looked at Kirito again and couldn't help sighing.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    This got Pikachu mad. "I do understand it. You two are way to stubborn for your own good" as he bald his tiny fists.

Kirito looked at Pikachu he was clearly confused by the sudden tantrum pikachu suddenly had.

Eventually he laughed. And placed a hand on Pikachu head. "Do not worry. I just feel homesick and I can act not as a good friend at times. " as he picked up the pikachu who was visibly confused this time and hugged it

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Seeing Kirito hug Pikachu combined with Pikachu's response left Evergreen speechless. She didn't know what to say.

In fact as she ate her dinner, she didn't realise she had been gazing at Kirito more than she had liked. Underneath the laughter on his face, Evergreen wondered what Kirito was thinking of right now. Was he really homesick enough that he wanted to part ways with her so early?