1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    He let go of Pikachu and he continued to eat. His grin vanished and focused his attention to his food.
    As soon he was gone, he stood up .''I am going for a walk.''

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You sure? But isn't it late out?" Evergreen said. "Well, you could always walk in the garden too. It's quite pretty. And don't forget we need to find a place to stay."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito stopped listening. "Pikachu stay with her. And find a sleeping place" he told him and walked off in the night

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen sighed again. She felt something different from Kirito but couldn't put her mind on what. [Looks like it's just you and me.] She finished the rest of her stew and picked up her hat and purse, motioning Pikachu to come.

"Enjoy your evening," the chef said.

Evergreen bowed and walked off to the night too.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pikachu went to sit on her shoulder. ''Where shall we sleep?'' He asked.

They didn't knew that instead of a walk, Kirito went to search for the skull thieves lair.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen crossed her arms as she walked out into the city night. [I think Erynn’s sister might take us in. She lives nearby.]

The only way possible to get to the Skulls’ hideout was to pass through the entirety of Ula’ula Island, and it wouldn’t be done in one day either. And the route available was to pass by a meadow which would lead to a trail full of rocks, which would lead to Tapu Village first. It wasn’t exactly safe, given it was nighttime.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pikachu nodded and stayed on her shoulder.

Kirito sighed. He had asked tons of villagers but none of them said anything usefull. Deciding he had no choice than going back. He remembered something about the sister and went towards that way

(Lol great way to tackle his efforts)

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha indeed)

Evergreen and Pikachu soon came upon a certain house near the restaurant. Calmly, she knocked on the door.

A girl answered it, who looked just about as old as Kirito. She even had the same eyes as Erynn.

“Can I... help you?” She coughed.

“Hi...” Evergreen bowed.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "We need to sleep here" Pikachu said. In his own voice. As he began to worry for Kirito

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen used her mind as a link between Pikachu and Erynn's sister. Erynn's sister smiled weakly. "You're Evergreen, aren't you? Please, i-it's a p-pleasure."

She welcomed Evergreen and Pikachu in. But Evergreen noticed she was walking slowly and guessed she must be very sick. If only she had the shopping bag on her! The medicine was in there, after all.

Minutes later, Evergreen had helped Erynn's sister to bed. Then she set her sunhat and purse down, thinking about Kirito.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pikachu hadnt noticed evergreen being sick. It became worried. As it sat next to her.

Kirito didnt knew how far he was. "This might take a while" he sighed

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Whoops. I didn't mention that I was referring to Erynn's sister to being sick)

Evergreen then continued looking outside. She wasn't feeling tired yet but knew she had to sleep soon.

Kirito would come across the rocky trail that would take some time to cross again. It would have been easier if there was a Mudbray to ride on, but that wasn't the case for this hour.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (It did got me confused haha)

Pikachu than went up to Erynn. "You okay?" It asked worried.

Kirito yawned by now. He decided to sit down next to the road to rest up a little. Maybe being in luck if someone might come across

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha whoops)

Erynn’s sister coughed. She seemed frail but put up a brave face. “I’m okay, friend. I just need some sleep.” She curled herself in bed. Evergreen looked worried for the girl too, but her mind was still on Kirito.

On the road outside, the kahuna Nanu was conducting a patrol and teaching Acerola the tricks of defending the city. Even though Acerola spent a bit of her time at an abandoned trading post on the island, Nanu still felt it necessary, since she would have to operate out of Malie City and some point.

Nanu eventually spotted Kirito in the distance. “Now there’s something you don’t see everyday,” he said to the young girl. “Isn’t that that the legendary hero?”

“The one who helped Lillie?” she said.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pikachu laid down next to Erynn with his head on her shoulder.

Kirito eventually had fallen asleep. So he didnt notice someone close by

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “He’s asleep,” Acerola said.

Nanu sighed. He went forward to talk to Kirito. “Hey. It’s not safe to sleep here, Sir Kirito.”

Erynn’s sister gladly welcomed Pikachu’s company. She leaned against Pikachu and smiled. Soon enough, Evergreen went to check on her to see if she was alright, but Erynn’s sister had fallen asleep.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Just let me be" kirito said annoyed as he was feeling get out waken up from his sleep. Crossing his arms and ready to get back to sleep

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Nanu looked at Acerola again. "You have any ideas?"

"I have just the thing," she said, holding up her Heart charm. She sent out her Drifblim, who caught onto Kirito's arm and slowly lifted him up to mid-air. "Hard to believe he's quite the sleeper." Acerola saw that Nanu had grinned. The group took Kirito to the barracks of Nanu's outpost in Malie City, while Kirito was still half-asleep.

Elsewhere, not too far away, Evergreen had went to get some sleep at Erynn's sister's home.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito felt himself getting lifted up. As he tried to fight against it.
    Eventually he fell himself getting back down to the ground. He opened one eye. ''What is going on.'' he said cautious

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kirito’s eye opened to Acerola, who was looking closely at him like an examination. “Hmm... this is the Hero of the Realm? He’s quite sleepy, isn’t he?”

“Easy there, Acerola,” Nanu said. “You can sleep more it you want. You’re at my barracks in Malie City.”