1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    He woke up and narrowed his eyes. "I aint a hero. " he said stretchint himself. "Where am I anyway?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Nanu smiled. "Deny it however you want. Your adventures with the three others have become folklore. Anyway, since you ask, you're at my barracks in Malie City. It's getting late, so you might want to sleep it off until tomorrow."

Acerola grinned. "I could try giving you a nightmare if it helps."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Well I do not know what the story say about me. But I stay by mt word" he sighed and looked at the other one. "I have nightmares enough from myself so no thanks. " he stretched his arms. "So any chance to have a bed here then

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Acerola looked at Nanu, as if concerned for him. But Nanu shook his head. “There’s a free room on the third door, to the right.” He guessed Kirito might have some kind of memory loss, but at least he remembered a few things. Kirito even arrived on the island with a Gardevoir, and that spoke enough on its own.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Glad so" he stood up dustea off his clother and walked up to the room. He opened the door and quicklu closed it before leaning on it. "I am no hero. Not after what I have done. I only helped thats all " he sighed it bothered him people kept thinking that. He undressed himself laid down on the bed . Putting the sheets on. A shiver came across his body before falling asleep

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Similarly, not too far away, Evergreen had made herself comfortable on a bed that Erynn's sister had provided. It was actually prepared by Erynn herself and the house was like a miniature inn, so it was very comfortable. Erynn's sister was still sick from the looks of things, but Evergreen decided to worry about it tomorrow. She hoped Pikachu was comfortable too.

And at the barracks, Acerola and Nanu had turned in for the night too, while a small faction of Nanu's rangers had begun patrolling the night.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Pikachu was up early as he gazed at the window to watch the sunrise. He had fallen asleep next to Erynn.

Kirito still slept and turned away when small sun rays came inside the windows

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen had slept soundly and eventually she was up too. She woke up thinking there would be someone like Kirito or Maria nearby, but it was not to be. She suddenly started to worry for Kirito. Elsewhere, Erynn's sister had woken up to see Pikachu up. She coughed, still not feeling well.

In the barracks, Acerola had arrived to greet Nanu at the gate, who welcomed her in to see the still-sleeping Kirito.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Pikachu jumped back woth worry and went to grab a glass with water

Kirito has the feeling he could no longer sleep . Not the way he wanted and yawned. "Where are the showers" he hoped to say.

(I havr an idea why doesnt stay Pikachu with Erynn?)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Perhaps Pikachu could stick with Evergreen when she starts looking for Kirito)

Evergreen had soon joined Pikachu and helped him grab his water. [Morning,] she said. [Is she okay? Is she up yet?]

"Good morning!" Acerola said to Kirito. "You'll have to ask Nanu."

"We don't have showers here, I'm afraid. You would find one at a home or an inn but this place is neither. It's a barracks," he replied. "Have some breakfast, first."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Pikachu nodded , being glad someone helped him with the water.

Kirito sighed. ''Fine, '' as he dressed himself, and took his stuff. Before he could say something against it and nodded. ''Fine breakfast first.''

(Sure also,maybe later on than after there adventure. I try to think in a way it makes sense that Pikachu doesn't come alongn with Kirito)

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Perhaps the park owner could come to collect him back?)

Erynn's sister, still appearing unwell, joined Evergreen and Pikachu. Evergreen looked very concerned for her when Erynn's sister stumbled, so Evergreen had to help her to the table. From there, Evergreen was instructed on preparing a breakfast of roasted berries and coconut milk. True, Evergreen wasn't the best cook at all (after all, she wasn't a human), but she managed to put together a decent meal for Erynn's sister.

Breakfast at the Malie barracks was a festive one. Nanu's guards were eating bowls of mashed taro which were nutritious as they were tasty. When they saw Kirito walk in, they raised their cups to him.

"Everyone likes you, you know! Don't be shy," Acerola said.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Hahah fine fine )

Pikachu took a bite ane jumped up from happiness. So good was it.

Kirito sighed and looked at the bowl. "What is that" he asked as he sat down looking around at the crowd

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Any other ideas? That was just one haha)

Even Erynn's sister looked satisfied. "Thanks for the food." However, she let out a hoarse cough before she could start eating.

"You okay?" Evergreen said. "You know, you look like Erynn. Are you her sister?" When Erynn's sister widened her eyes in surprise, Evergreen held up an arm. "Erynn mentioned you were sick and asked us to pass some medicine to you, but it got stolen..."

"I... I see," Erynn's sister said. She began to eat. "I don't know, I usually can't leave my home anyway. I hoped for Erynn to come by, but she's always busy running her inn."

At the barracks, Acerola pulled Kirito to sit down with her. "It's taro! Very tasty stuff. You can't get enough of this and it's a huge improvement compared to what these guys had before."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Pikachu looked down sadly. He had no clue medicine was in it. He gazed up to evergreen. "Say to her that we will do anything to get it back" his ears were hanging also

Kirito felt himself getting pulled down. "Does it have any meat in it?" He somehow couldnt think of eating it

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen relayed Pikachu’s words to Erynn’s sister, who smiled warmly. “Thank you, Pikachu. I appreciate that.” She pat his head. “You two better be going.”

“For sure,” Evergreen said. She picked up her sunhat and put it on, and then her purse.

Nanu smiled a little. “This dish is made from a vegetable that grows on trees. It might not look appetizing but it’s tasty, and gives enough fuel for my patrols to last the morning at least.”

Acerola grinned. “See?”

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito took a small bite. He felt shivers over his body. "No. I cant eat it" he eventually said after trying again with more bites.

Pikachu was glad to hear it and jumped on Evergreen shoulder. He waved at her hoping to see her again

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “But there’s no meat in it... Is it really that bad?” Acerola said.

Erynn’s sister coughed before waving back at Pikachu. Then Evergreen was on her way, moving through the Malie Garden and towards the city. The day was starting and there hadn’t been any disturbances yet.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito decided not to answer her question and just forcefully ate thw rest off it.

"So what to do now?" Pikachu asked evergreen

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen looked down. "We... should look for Kirito. There's not much we can do without him nearby. And we have to find out where the Skulls are on this island."