1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Actually my mom knows about Gardevoirs. And I once saw 1 at a festival. There were 4 people who seemed to defeated some evil Pokémon and there I saw a Gardevoir" she smiled proud. "Not those arent her eyes" she chuclked also.

(Thought to add this might seem fun. As she do noy knows its the same)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (It would, but wasn't Kirito a novice blacksmith at that point? You will have to pick one or the other)

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Nope. That isnt the part what I meant. The one just after they defeat necromaze (forgot its name) maybe festival is a wrong saying more celebration.)

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I see what you mean)

Evergreen's eyes widened. There could only be 'four' others she knew who defeated an evil Pokémon. Why, their names had become legendary at this point. "Oh... I see. So I'm definitely not the first Gardevoir you've seen. That's... neat. I might know who you're talking about."

She became a little unnerved by the Mimikyu and was scared to think what might be beneath its disguise.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "No im sorry. It was just for a brief moment I saw it. They seem relieves three girls 1 guy. And some what it seemed mentors from them" she smiled at the memory. "Ah yes wanna have dinner at my place??" Mimikyu jumped on her taker lap and gazed at evergreen

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Dinner...? But I don't want to get in your way. I mean, we just met." Evergreen blushed a little. She looked at the cleric's house but expected Kirito would not be leaving for a while. She sighed. "Dinner sounds nice, though. So sure."

She stood up with her purse and sunhat in her hands.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Great my mom wont mind at all" as mehaleani stood up followed by her mimkyu. Walking down a small road

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Mehealani... Thanks." Evergreen thought, trying to memorise the name. Soon she forgot about that and followed her and the Mimikyu. She also took a look at her surroundings while walking through the small road, even though it was getting dark. Ekaeka Town was a nice place, with the amenities of a city but the feeling of a small town, unlike Lalusi.

She looked back, thinking of Kirito and what he might be up to.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    While walking she was talking about the wonderful things about the island and where to get the best Malasam

(I forgot what the name of that snack was. I can't find it either)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha malasada. It's back on page 5 of the thread)

Evergreen had never even heard of Malasadas before. But from how Mehealani put it, they sounded tasty. She secretly wondered if there were also gummies in this land too.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (To hard to spell just like her name.)

As she went home kids were playiNBG all around a long with there Pokémon even few tjat had a different color and shape than usual. "This is my home." She smiled at the small house with 10 other kids

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Seeing the playful atmosphere made Evergreen smile, but she suddenly became shy because she didn't know how everyone would react to seeing a lone, foreign, Pokémon walking about. Especially when Maria wasn't around. "I see..." Evergreen said. Seeing the ten other kids, Evergreen didn't know what to say, but at the least home looked comfortable.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    She waved everyone over. Kids stumbled around them as soon ad they saw evergreen. "Everyone this is Evergreen. She is a Gardevoir like the one we saq at the festive with mom"
    The others were impressed by her. "So is it yours now?" One of them said.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen shook her head, still not sure how to react or speak. Instead she timidly waved at the kids.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    An older woman walked outside wondering what her kids were doing and what the fuss was all about. ''Mehealani, who is that?''
    The girls smiled. ''This is Evergreen she is also a Gardevoir,'' The mom smiled. ''I see, hello Evergreen.''

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen also didn't know how to react at first, but at least Mehealani's mom greeted her directly. She removed her sunhat just like how Leon would remove his hat, showing off her green locks. "Hello," she greeted telepathically. "Pleased to meet you... Um, sorry for coming here unannounced."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "No worries. A friend of my daughter os a friend of mine. Did she alreadu caught you in a charm or not?" The mom asked. She had a soft and gentle voice while.smiling.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "She... did not." Evergreen wasn't sure how to respond to that either. Truly, Evergreen was not a wild Pokémon, but she had a pretty high level of autonomy. She was part of Maria's family, after all. However, Mehealani's mom was very kind at least. "She found me sitting on a bench."

Evergreen put her hat and purse down.

(Haha I find malasada easier to write than the name)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    I believe that lol)

''O, a lone one, well I can always get help in the house hold with so many kids. How about it, wanna stay with us?'' The mom smiled, Mehealani was plpaying a little with her younger siblings, while Mimikyu stayed behind observing evergreen

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen shuddered a little seeing the Mimikyu watching her. She tried not to look too long at her. "I'm actually here to get a birthday gift for my friends. My friend came with me but he got distracted. Then your daughter invited me."

"And I don't want to trouble you," Evergreen added.