1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mimikyu went into circles when she sudden looked back.
    Mehealani stood there with a half unconcious Guzma on her shoulder. Some bandages and herbs were messy on his wounds. "Please help him miss" she pleaded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1541 Mar 25, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The cleric was very surprised that Mehealani had dragged Guzma back here. "I... I'll do what I can." She went back to her hut briefly and came out with a lantern to help her see in the evening Then she flipped a few pages of her tome to perform a healing spell. "Why did you bring him back, anyway?"

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Mehealani looked at her. "He is a good person. He is my friend" she called out as she laid him down on the road and sat next to him. Mimikyu went to her and with her paw she comforted her friend.

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Your friend, eh? I'll patch him up for now but he'll need to get closer to my hut. He'll need extra supplies," the cleric said. Soon enough she had finished the healing spell. "The hour is late. You need sleep too."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Mehealani nodded sadly. "She already knew the other would disagree.

She sighed and let him lay against a tree. "I see you tomorrow" she whispered even though Guzma didnt answer her back.

(Just found a shiny Ralts on this thread lol )

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Haha Evergreen?)

The night passed peacefully. The rain clouds over the ruins seemed to never disappear and by the time the sun rose, it was like the world was obviously divided. Fortunately, Mehealani was on the brighter side.

Evergreen was still badly injured by the time she regained a little consciousness. She could barely move. “K-Kirito…?” she whispered.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (Yeah first thing I thought, Evergreen is shiny)

Kirito looked up as he heard his name. ''Evergeen, I failed. But I will make it right oke.?'' he gave a small smile. Till late he sat by Evergreen, didn't sleep a lot, but against the morning he did fell asleep.

Mehealani ran outside by dawn, only to see Guzma was gone. She gazed down, remembering his words.

''Why are you helping me?'' He said
    ''Because I know you, you are my friend.'' She said.
    Guzma sighed. ''I hurt your friends,''
    Mehealani nodded. ''I know, but I also know it wasn't truly you. Please come back home.'' she whispered.
    Guzma closed his eyes not reacting to her anymore.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Ahaha that is a popular take, after all. But nah, she’s definitely a normal one)

Evergreen smiled at Kirito. “Thank you…” She shifted her head to look at his sleeping face. She wanted to reach out to him but she was too weak. Her smile faded a bit when she realised Mehealani wasn’t nearby. Where could she have gone? She wanted to see if Mehealani was alright.

Outside, the cleric was preparing breakfast, which was gummies and a barbecued rice bowl.

#1548 Mar 29, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (Sorry should be more clear, those words were from when she went to get him at the house XD, my fault)

''Do not worry, you will get something to eat and than we head straight back to the city.'' Kirito answered, when he saw her looking at him.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Okay, I've edited that out)

"Okay..." Evergreen whispered.

Outside, travellers were helping themselves to the cleric's breakfast with gratitude and they repaid her with goods and other supplies, if not currency.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Mehealani had walked back inside to take the breakfast from the cleric. Kirito had stood up to do the same, to grab a plate for evergreen. He didn't paid attention to the girl, as he was more busy with Evergreen.
    ''K..'' She wanted to say, but the idea frightend her if she wanted to tell him why she was gone the other day.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen was too weak to even register what was going on. “Oh? You’re back,” she said to Mehealani. “Where have you been?”

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "I took the time to get you some breakfasy" kirito tried to smile. But noticed she was talking to mehealani. "O. Uhh no where" she said.
    "Come I help you up" kirito slowly pulled evergreen in a sitting position.
    While giving the plate to Mehealani who almost dropped to the floor.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen gratefully accepted Kirito's help. No way could she sit up on her own at the moment. Seeing Mehealani almost dropping the food to the floor, Evergreen instinctively used her psychic power to keep the plate from crashing. But as she did, she felt a sharp pain in her head. It seemed her injuries were getting to her.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito looked at her wide eyes and than went mad. "Are you crazy. Why would you do that. She is just to.. "
    Mehealani looked at the plate and sat itn down on the table close by. "I am sorry" she whispered

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen smiled weakly. "It's okay," she said while leaning into Kirito's arms. She tried sitting up even though she had little strength left in her. She tried reaching for the food beside her.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "But.." he sighed . "As soon as you are done eating we leave" he said. Kirito went to sit next to her.
    Mehealani gazed at Mimikyu who wasnt sure what was going on. Nor did she wanted to think what her friend did.
    Pikachu who was safe at the cleric all the time ran inside worried to see evergreen like that

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Even the cleric went to check on the hut and she followed Pikachu in. "Ah, you're awake, Lady Evergreen," she said. "Don't stress yourself! You still have very threatening injuries!" She went to perform a healing spell on Evergreen as Evergreen ate her breakfast.

Evergreen looked at Mehealani while eating slowly. "You went nowhere, eh? Glad you're safe... And what of the shopping bag?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Mehealani pointed at the corner of the room "everything is in it" she whispered. Kirito just looked at evergreen. He was eager to leave so she could become better

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Seeing that Evergreen was able to eat, the cleric took a quill and parchment and scribbled a note on it. Then she handed it over to Kirito. "Give this to my sister in Malie City. She'll know what to do, and to take care of Evergreen. Bear in mind, Evergreen is in stable condition, but her injuries are life-threatening. Make sure you get her to the city soon."

She looked at Mehealani. "Same goes for you too, my friend."

Evergreen smiled weakly. She reached for her purse and sunhat but she just had no energy, and it hurt when she tried to move.