1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle sighed. ''Come on, Evergreen. It will be all alright. I am sure you see this mage guy again.'' as she try to pet the back. At least relieved she let go from her.

(So it seems lol)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha yup)

Evergreen still looked upset seeing there was little she could do. She turned to Michelle again. “I… I showed him how I felt, and… and he didn’t care. He just wanted to get away from me.”

“Who?” Leon said.

Even Belle was confused.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Wait who are we talking about now??" Michelle was just as confused as the others. "But that is way to cruel" she clenched her fists. "IF I see him..." she growled, Ian showed his flames extra hot

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen looked at Michelle, shocked. "You don't remember? He's..." Now Evergreen didn't know what to say. She didn't want to admit that she was in love with the dark mage that Michelle had indirectly guessed some time ago. At least, she didn't want to say it in front of Leon or Belle.

Speaking of Belle, she slightly cried and jumped away from Ian. [Yikes! Looks like you two are out for blood!]

Leon held his hands up. "There there, no need to get fired up now. What would you do to him, anyway...?" He gently patted Michelle's back. Then he quietly said, "What should we do? We can't just leave Evergreen like this."

Maria eventually came back with the gummy and offered it to Evergreen, who accepted it in tears and began to eat.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle nodded in agreement. ''You know Evergreen, why not go ot your home and tell us about your adventure.'' she gave a small smile and winked at Leon. ''And maybe, I have something for you.'' She thought for a moment to check her pockets to get a shell. ''Here, I might thought you like it.'' Even though she picked it up for Yoh (Lugia)

(Also, I must say, I truly enjoy our rp's a lot. I do not know how ya think of doing another rp together.)

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Aw… you’re too kind. Have to say, I really enjoy our RPs too. I may need to think about doing another - what’s on your mind?)

Leon blushed at Michelle’s wink. Even though it was supposed to be a signal, he found it cute. “That’s actually a good idea. Come now, Evergreen. Didn’t you come from an adventure? Come home and get some rest.”

“I’ve bought stuff for dinner!” Maria said. “Also, Seline and Azelia went out on a trip with dad and won’t be back today.”

Evergreen accepted the shell Michelle had given to her. “Huh?” Evergreen said. She looked at the shell and wiped her tears to look at it closely. “Th-thanks. It’s pretty.” She finished off her gummy with a bittersweet smile. “I’ll tell you what happened when we get home.”

Leon smiled slightly. Evergreen needed company, now more than ever. At some point, he also thought about Michelle’s sister. He wasn’t able to properly comfort Michelle the first time she mentioned her to him. Maybe he ought to make up for it later.

Evergreen’s thoughts still went back to Kirito as Leon, Belle, and Maria prepared to leave the trading post.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Well, we had the one I suggested some time ago, evergreen a fairy that falls in love with the enemy dark mage Kirito. Like romeo and juliet but we can also Leon and Michelle with a new adventure. And omg I forgot I gave her a sister lol)

Michelle smiled as they went to the house. "Its been awhile and what is for dinner" she wondered what Maria had bought

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (In that case, we can have a crack at it. Two adventures? I'll need to know the setting for the Evergreen one. Also, for Leon and Michelle... in the same Aether universe? Or perhaps an unrelated modern one? Also, yeah, I ran into Michelle's sister while re-reading the adventure haha)

"We're making vegetable soup. Something modest, I think," Maria said. She walked into the house. "I'm home! Evergreen is back, and Leon and Michelle are here too!"

The house was relatively small, located some distance away from the shore. It was designed for one family, but as Maria's family wasn't rich, her aunt and uncle also lived in this home, as did Leon. Now that Leon had moved out, his former bedroom was occupied by Seline. Even then, the house was hard-pressed for space.

Leon greeted his mother, who hugged Leon and also Michelle, seeing that Michelle was her daughter-in-law. Maria went immediately to go cut the vegetables, whereas Belle went to check on Evergreen to make sure she was okay. Evergreen, after all, had put the shopping bag and purse down and then went to sit. She stared off, thinking about Kirito again.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Those 2 were just suggestions. Its your choice. In the modern day one seems also good to me)

Michelle smiled ans hugged her back. "I go help Maria" she said walkinh off to the kitchen. "What can I do??"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Then again, it depends if we want to continue with the Aether setting where they’re married… or a modern setting where they start fresh, with references to the Aether RP)

Leon’s mother smiled, watching Michelle head off to the kitchen.

“Ah! Perfect timing! I need you to cut up these carrots,” Maria instructed. “I’m sure you’re handy with a knife, right?”

Evergreen was still looking down and quietly waited for dinner to be ready. Belle tried cheering her up by asking what her adventure was like, but Evergreen replied saying she’ll tell about it over dinner. Evergreen also bright the shopping bag closer to her.

Maria had the pot of water boiling. Cooking like this felt nostalgic. Her family wasn’t rich and kitchen space was cramped. Even then, she felt very at home here.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (It doesnt matter to me actually. I have already a fair share of the fantasy part, so I wouldnt mind in the modern day)

"I hope Evergreen will be fine." Michelle said

Ian sat down to evergreen. "Tell me, what is going on. As we are worried"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (That's true. Suppose I've also had my share of fantasy. Sure, we'll go ahead with the modern day one. As for the Evergreen one... I'll need more thought)

Evergreen leaned against Ian. [It's... hard to explain. I told someone how I felt and he didn't say anything back.] At that, she sighed deeply.

In the kitchen, Maria and Michelle had gotten the vegetables thrown into the pot and the soup was being cooked. Maria added a bit of salt and ginger, to top it off. "She's very strong," Maria said. "She'll give it her all for everyone she cares deeply about. But I've never seen her like this." Then she stirred the soup.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Go ahead. We can postpone it to much later )
    Ian smiled. "There is always a posibilty that he isnt sure what to answer" he answered as he hugges her.

"Thats why I was wondering what exact had happened" michelle said while washing the used dishes

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Right. Maybe when the first is ongoing. Now, what kind of modern day setting? High school? Adventure?)

Maria sighed. “Guess we’ll have to ask her to find out.”

Evergreen felt tears well up in her eyes as she hugged Ian back. [I’ll tell you more about it over dinner.]

Leon had come back into the home from picking flowers outside. They were for Michelle, seeing that he still needed to make up for missing her sister. That would come for another time.

Soon enough, the dinner table was set. Like the kitchen, it was pressed for space. Yet no one seemed to mind it. It felt cozy and family-like, and only a tight family could seem to have this experience. Everyone has a bowl of steaming hot soup before them. Even the Pokémon.

Maria was among the first to start eating. “Okay, Evergreen! Welcome home! Can you tell us about your adventure?”

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle Pokémon all ate from the bowl on the ground. "Yeah we want to hear ir" she added. And seeing Maria started eatinf she did the same

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen appeared flush that she was getting all the attention. “O-Okay,” she said quietly. “Um… it started when I met up with Kirito, he gave me this necklace, and then we were off to the Alora Islands…”

From that point on, Evergreen explained the thrills of travelling together with Kirito from island to island, finding whatever gifts they thought would work nicely, and at times having to spend nights at the inns together. Then Evergreen also shared her experience with making new friends with Mehealani and Mimikyu. The more Evergreen talked, the less sad she appeared.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle and the others listened to her, smiling at times. At times sad as hearing about bad things were happening.
    ''Whoa, you really have been through so much.'' she said. ''And the necklace is amazing.''

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Yup… then there was that one time that the shopping bag got stolen, and I landed myself into a battlefield…” Evergreen shivered, thinking back to her encounter with the Skulls, and her close moments with Kirito. "I... got badly injured and had to wait a while to recover afterward."

When Michelle brought up the necklace, Evergreen felt tightness in her chest. But thinking back to her adventure after all that had happened, and how she talked about it, Evergreen was able to wear a smile. She didn't notice tears were forming in her eyes. "Y-yeah... It is an amazing necklace."

Like Michelle, Maria smiled and frowned at different points of Evergreen's adventure. "Michelle is right. You have been through so much. How did it end?"

Evergreen put down her spoon, smiling slightly. "I... bought a gift for him." She would never reveal that she had kissed Kirito on the lips. Last time, in front of everyone, she had kissed his cheek. But this. This was different.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Wait, injured.'' Michelle almost spit out her dinner. ''So, you are fully recovered than.'' She said worried.
    Slightly she came to rest when she continued talking about the gift and the rest of the adventure.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria too looked worried. “Wait! So are you still okay?”

“I’m fine,” Evergreen said, who calmly had another mouthful of soup. “Kirito… he carried me back for a whole day to get help. Then he stayed by my side until I got better.”

The thought of that also made her miss him a lot. Looking back, she had a lot to think about this adventure. “I… miss him.”

Leon slightly smiled. “You were really attached to him eh?”