1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Wild Newbie Appeared!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by 797kib01, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 797kib01

797kib01 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello fellow LV members,

First of all, I want to start this off with a thank you to the person who invited me here.

I am an aspiring writer from FanFiction.net. I love writing Pokémon and Fire Emblem stories. I'm also pretty new to writing, starting about a week ago.

My hobbies are reading, writing, playing Pokémon, playing soccer, and communicating with people.

My first and favorite Pokémon game was Black 2. I have since branched from Heart Gold to X/Y.

I look forward to meeting everyone here!

Pokédex entry:

797kib01, the snoring Pokémon.

This rare Pokémon sleeps from 9 P.M. till noon on weekends. Disturb it's sleep, and it will use it's roar. This Pokémon's roar scares everything within a mile radius away. Loves to eat Sitrus berries.

My favorite Pokémon character: Skyla

My favorite Pokémon: Ho-Oh

My favorite type: Flying (could you guess?)

My favorite move: Brave Bird

Obsessed with flying types? Me? Haha, very funny.

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome to the lake! If you like fanfiction, you should definitely check out the Literature Library where you can read stories or post your own.
    Reading and writing is pretty cool, yo.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around. ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Welcome to the cool Lake Valor on this amazing summer day~!
    I'd love to read your Pokémon and Fire Emblem stories sometime, so feel free to post around our Literature Library~!
    I'll see you around sooner or later!~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Welcome to the Lake of Valor!! =D

I'm going to make sure I study on this new Pokémon. owo And it's like what AzureEdge and Pariah said, you should show us some of your fanfiction on the Literature Library. :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV. ;)

Have fun!! :)

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Greetings, and welcome to Lake Valor! We're hyped to have you here as a new member! We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions in regards to anything at all, feel free to ask!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to LV, Kib! How are you doing today? I'm hoping you will share some of your fanfics with us sometime. If I can help you with anything, just let me know. :)

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    A B/W2 fan?! Have a brownie for having awesome taste. <3 Welcome to LV! We have many readers and writers here so hopefully you'll settle nicely into the writing forum here; definitely worth it. I write a hefty bit myself, fanfiction especially, but am pretty lazy to finish some of them ugh. Muse needs to come back to me.

Please stick around with us and let me know if you'd ever like to chat!

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Nice Pokédex entry, haha. XD Black and White 2 were really cool games, I enjoyed them as well! I play soccer too sometimes, it's probably the sport I enjoy playing the most.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, you can always ask them

10. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Brave Bird is great move! It's also very pretty and I love pretty things. Ah yeah welcome to the forum by the way it's great to have yeah! Shoot me a message if you ever want to chat or make sure to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

11. KasumiTheFanatic

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Cool! I got invited here by someone from fanfiction net too! XD

12. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hello and a warm welcome to LV! I hope you'll have a fantastic time here!

13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I love flying types too, no worries. We're just Flying Fanatics!
    Anyhow, I hope you like it here! Any questions? Don't be shy to ask!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.