1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sighting A Wild Trickster Appeared!

Discussion in 'ValorDex' started by SnowboundBecca, Apr 3, 2019.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    After seeing His Trickiness's riddle on Discord, I figured I might as well scour LV for a bit to find whatever he put in the News, Lounge, or Literature areas before bed. Lo and behold, I found one of his kin in the Lounge section, just chilling in the back with a smoothie I imagine.

It's very likely there are others located in the mentioned sections above as well, but this is unconfirmed. So go out there and start searching!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LuluRina

LuluRina Swimmer

(Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽294.5
    I found one in the Literature section! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I found one at the News Desk.

4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    No luck on the hunt so far, hunting in the literary section since I dont browse there a whole lot normally.

EDIT: Found one in the library!

#4 Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  5. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    But you see, this only helps for a day. Trickster stated that it would only be in a single spot for one day, then it moves.