1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A wild "Wren" appears!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Wrennekin, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrennekin

Wrennekin "tiny but tough"

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7

Hey there, I'm Wren! uvu I'm a 23 year old geek who picked up Pokémon R/B/Y at a young age and never looked back. uvu My favorite game is ORAS (despite starting out with the Kanto region I've always loved Hoenn!), but I'm really fond of some of the spin-off games as well---particularly Pokémon Pinball and the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. I spend most of my time shiny hunting or doodling my favorites 'mons.

I'm a tad shy talking to new folks, but I'd really love to find some friends to geek out with so feel free to hit me up if you share any of my interests!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hello, Wren, and welcome to Lake Valor! I am also a 23 year-old geek who picked up Pokémon R/B/Y at a young age and never looked back. Those were the days, eh?
    Anyways, we hope you grow to like it here at this wonderful, vast community! We are happy to have you aboard, and if you have any questions at all regarding anything, feel free to ask.

3. Catilena1890

Catilena1890 The Resident Kitty-Fox

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    MAH BAYBEE!

Nah I'm just kidding, welcome to the lake! I'm actually fairly new myself, but I absolutely love it here. Since I'm your final evolution that means you'll like it here too. ;3 If you ever need help with anything foxy, or just wanna chat, let me know. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, dont worry about being shy, we're all very friendly, so you'll be fine xD I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, you can always ask them.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! How are you doing today? It seems like you've been a fan of Pokémon for quite some time which is always a great thing. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. :)

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hello and a warm welcome to LV! I just popped on over to your DA account and wow! Those are really nice pieces of work! LV has its own DA account and you qualify for becoming a member. You can check it out [here]. Or you can also make your own portfolio [here] if you prefer.

I hope you'll enjoy yourself on LV :3

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in! My favorite games are ORAS too, Hoenn always did have a special place in my heart! It's okay to be shy, and everyone here is really friendly, so I'm sure you'll make new friends in no time!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around! ^-^

8. Wrennekin

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7
    Likewise! I love all Pokémon games, thus far, but Sapphire has always had a special place in my heart and remains​
    the most re-played of all of my games haha. It has my favorite town (Fortree!) and one of​
    my favorite starters, as well as some really gorgeous music. uvu​
    Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!​

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi and Welcome to Lake Valor!! :D

Ahh... the good old Pokémon R/B/Y, good memories. :3 Indeed Hoenn always holds a special place in my heart especially the games themselves. The story of the Hoenn region and their Pokémon has always been my favorite. What kind of Pokémon do you like in Hoenn? And you should definitely check out the links Galahad has out for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members for help. Don't worry, we'll be happy to help you. ;)

Have fun in LV!! :)

10. shinayra

shinayra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome on LV :P
    *jump on DA* I love your art style, it's really original ! <3
    Hope you will be happy here!

11. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Oh man, Pokémon Pinball used to be my favorite game before I barely knew what Pokémon was, haha. ORAS is a pretty amazing game, I love it too! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

12. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Wren did you happen to draw the image in your themeset? It looks so adorable <3. Welcome to Lake Valor I hope your enjoying your time here. Stop by my profile page if you ever want to chat or make sure to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Have a great time on the forum!

13. Wrennekin

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7
    I did indeed! Thank you very much, I appreciate the compliment. c:​

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Wren, its so wonderful that you've been acquainted to the community so far. I can entirely agree with never looking back after getting involved with Pokémon. Once a Pokémon always a Pokémon, while the ones that deny it keep it secret haha. I'm really that you have been looking around the community and asking good questions about things. Remember, if you ever need anything there will always been a kind member, mentor, or staff member there to help! I hope you continue to have a wonderful stay here. :)

15. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey, and welcome to LV!
    I already love your art style, and I suggest making a portfolio to show your arts off! Constructive criticism is our stuff, and we'll help you improve!~
    But hey, until then, I'll see ya around!

16. Wrennekin

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7
    Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it! uvu

Unfortunately I probably won't be posting a portfolio, admittedly I'm a bit too sensitive in regards to criticism on my art. ;~; Drawing is pretty strictly a method for helping me with my anxiety, these days, so I'm kind of just letting myself play around with things just for fun and improve at my own pace.

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi hi Wren! It's totally okay if you don't want to post a portfolio - we all have our preferences, I've not posted my own either since I don't feel ready. At least not until I get back into drawing and have more I'd be comfortable with showing.. x'D; You seem very nice and of course those types of people fit in awesomely here with how friendly the community is. Please do stick around and I'll cross my fingers you stick. <3

18. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I took a quick peek at your devianart and your "doodles" are super cute!
    I'm glad art is a stress reliever, it's an excellent way to just let your mind roam free isn't it?
    I hope you have a lovely time here! See you around the forums! Whether you're shy or not, we're glad to have you around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.