1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Word You Just Can't Spll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    length. I spell it as lentgh or some other crazy variation

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Polkaa

Polkaa Swimmer

hoLY
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽23.8
    taking notes in ap psychology is a mess because i mix up or screw up conscious, conscience, conscientious, and consciousness.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,168.3
    I tend to spell gray as grey. It's not technically wrong, but it seems weird that I use the British spelling for that one word and American spellings for everything else. I usually leave it as grey, too, if its just in my notes for a story or something, then I'll leave it as grey, but if its in anything that other people will see I'll try and change it to gray.

4. Polkaa

Polkaa Swimmer

hoLY
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽23.8
    i always thought of it as gray for warm grays and grey for colder greys? idk im an art student haha figures thats what i come up with. hasn't failed me yet tho