1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 4 AAAAAA shiny Shinx in 13 REs!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Ivy, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Ivy

Ivy Swimmer

Caramel
    (Combee)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽328.8
    I never knew I would ever have this kinda luck ever. This is the best hunt I've actually ever done, no joke. It's a decent nature as well!!!! I don't plan on transferring it unless I get another one. 20180304_215241.jpg 20180304_221153.jpg 20180304_221229.jpg

Lexatom, Bubbles and luxuryluxray like this.
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Way to go! Shinx has an amazing shiny!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ivy likes this.
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ayy, lucky you! Next is to get pokerus :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ivy likes this.
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Oh man, and it's Jolly nature? Congrats, that is so great. I always wanted a shiny Shinx but could never find one >w<

Ivy likes this.
  5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    That's some amazing luck wow, congrats on the beautiful shiny!

Ivy likes this.
  6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Luxray is one of my favorite Pokémon, I'm so envious of you. The only method of Shiny Hunting that I have the patience for is by Adrenline Orb, so yellow Luxray is beyond my reach for now. Yes, I'm so jelly.

Ivy likes this.
  7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    There's something special about sending a shiny into battle for the first time. I randomly caught a shiny Nincada in AS and used it through the whole game.

I also caught a shiny Croagunk the first time I encountered one in Platinum. The chances of finding a Croagunk are pretty good, but I was searching for over an hour just to find one and it ended up being shiny.

Ivy likes this.
  8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Damn congrats, always nice to get a shiny without a big chain xD Also, thought this would be pretty amusing
    [​IMG]

Ivy likes this.
  9. Ivy

Ivy Swimmer

Caramel
    (Combee)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽328.8
    Omg lol what a coincidence! :D