1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Aarune's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Aarune, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarune

Aarune Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Woah dang. So I'm super excited to share my art with you all!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]And, I have commissions open at all times! So if you ever wanna discuss that, hit me up privately, please~!

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I really like your art style! It's really nice to look at. Keep up the good work! I would love to see more in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    First of all I really love the poses and brush styles you used! Ghhh your art is so crisp I love it! You really make the shading pop. Amazing job!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Your art is amazing. I didn't get a chance to look at it all before,I like the last one the most. You're amazing,keep it up!

5. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    You've got a great looking style! Looking forward to more!

6. silentlightness

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Cute style~ I like your use of colours, really nice. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.