1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ability Discussion: Lightning Rod

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by East, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Lightning Rod: Redirects Electric-type attacks to the Pokémon with this ability and raises Sp. Attack by one stage if the Pokémon is otherwise not immune to the attack. Redirection acts as a Follow Me for Electric attacks only, but if the moves Follow Me or Rage Powder are used, Electric attacks will be taken by the user of that move.​
    Pokémon with this move (note that Zapdos was only gen 5, and Plusle is only gen 6): ​
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The use of this ability usually limited to reducing an electric weakness that a team may have, even if that weakness is only Volt Switch. What other ways can this be used? What other Pokémon would you like to see with this ability?​
    Let us know below!​

2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Zapdos got robbed. Mega Sceptile doesn't really need it because of its quad resistance to Electric attacks already. Rhyperior and Marowak is WUT (unless in Double Battles, I guess). Seaking benefits from it the most. If it ever got a Mega Evolution and retained its Lightning Rod ability, it would be a monster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.