1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Adding female Hippowdon to the catcher

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Absolute Zero, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Similarly to Morgaine's custom-made female Pyroar, I've made a female Hippowdon, since I make pretty decent recolors and Hippowdon has a significant gender difference that we didn't have in yet due to lack of official art.

Also, I somehow forgot that Hippopotas deserves one also. I remembered, then I forgot, and now I remembered again. I'll get on making a female variant of that one the same method as this, so it should come out similar. I'll post that one, as well as shinies for female -potas and -don within 24 hours or so since I need to use my other computer.

Below is a down-sized approximation of how it should look in catcher functions, I'll send the full size to the right people if we decide to go with this.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Oh, yes. More variants for the catcher!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I forgot that I had this thread. The project has mostly been finalized (a while ago actually). But now just for public consumption and/or feedback, here's some shrunken and watermarked final versions of my edited female hippos (on right) compared to official male hippos (on left).

There have also been whispers of shiny hippos... but who's the one whispering?

Sorry for the watermarking, I just want to put one flimsy level of defense between my babies and some joker stumbling across this page on a search and stealing these to take credit. Full sized and non-watermarked versions have already been made available to the powers that be.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#3 Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.