1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Adding female Hippowdon to the catcher

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Zero HP, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Zero HP

Zero HP I shouldn't be alive

Zan'ei
    (Shelmet)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,264.0
    Similarly to Morgaine's custom-made female Pyroar, I've made a female Hippowdon, since I make pretty decent recolors and Hippowdon has a significant gender difference that we didn't have in yet due to lack of official art.

Also, I somehow forgot that Hippopotas deserves one also. I remembered, then I forgot, and now I remembered again. I'll get on making a female variant of that one the same method as this, so it should come out similar. I'll post that one, as well as shinies for female -potas and -don within 24 hours or so since I need to use my other computer.

Below is a down-sized approximation of how it should look in catcher functions, I'll send the full size to the right people if we decide to go with this.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    EtherealPhantom, Gwoomy and Morgaine like this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine The Shiny Queen

Fluffy
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽659.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Oh, yes. More variants for the catcher!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...