1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PC Adventurecraft Planning Thread [Minecraft Java Edition]

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nova Ozuka, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Playing Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 has inspired me to make a sort of webseries for Java Edition Minecraft using various mods. The first problem is I do not yet have Java Edition or a computer for recording purposes that would support it. That does not mean I can't start planning, even it is possibly 2 years away. The first arc is basically going to be about me trying to escape the world of Respawnius. I end up trapped there because for some reason my world spawn was on a small piece of floating terrain, which I had slipped off of and fallen to my death.

Basically Respawnius is a world where all Avatars respawn when they either cannot respawn for an unknown reason, like the world being deleted as a possible example, or if they died at the world spawn. Unlike other worlds, Respawnius has no Nether or End. As such, my only way of leaving Respawnius is to build a machine. I have no idea how this machine will actually look. All I know is that a Compass and a Redstone power source (the second of these I plan to add with a mod) will be used somewhere in its construction.

From there on the rest of the plot ties to my gamertag (MagicEmperor407) and is inspired by Episodes 5-8 of Minecraft Story Mode. That basically just means that I start travelling to other worlds looking for magic items to add to my collection. If you have any suggestions, please feel free.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...