1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Advice

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Wizarmonfan, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    (Apologies, I have no idea how to do spoilers). I just would like some advice on where I go with the next scene, please.

Mokumon felt his Digitama rock once and start cracking. He was finally ready to be born, he couldn’t have been happier.

Elecmon monitored the hatching.

It turned out the hatching went without any hitches. Mokumon had emerged from the Digitama and wanted to explore the world that he’d been told was Witchelny. Elecmon had to tell him no numerous times, as he could do that when he was older.

Of course, Mokumon wasn’t satisfied with the answer. He wanted to explore his home world now. Exasperated, Elecmon gave the rascal a bit of a shock, which caught the Baby level’s attention.

The puff of smoke turned to his caretaker and asked why he had done that. Elecmon couldn’t believe his ears. Mokumon really asked that?

Mokumon inquired again and that was when Elecmon figured out the Witchelny council would have a lot of trouble on their hands as he evolved. Still, Elecmon couldn’t not respond to his charge.

“Like I said, you’re not old enough to explore the rest of Witchelny. Wait a while, okay?”

“Why do I have to wait?” Mokumon didn’t seem to understand why he had to be older to explore his Digital World.

Elecmon sighed, seeming to realize Mokumon’s thirst for knowledge would irk the Witchelny council a great deal. So, he tried a different tactic. “You’ve just hatched. Do you want to be reconfigured so soon?”

That hit a nerve. It also got Elecmon some peace and quiet as Mokumon finally stopped asking questions. Mokumon now contented himself with hopping around the Village of Beginnings, looking for another Baby level to talk to.

It wasn’t long until another Digitama hatched.

It was a YukimiBotamon. She squealed with excitement when she saw Mokumon and bounced over to see him. Mokumon started talking to his fellow Baby level.

“Hi, how are you? I hatched a little while ago.”

She didn’t answer, or rather couldn’t. Mokumon was saddened by this, so he left.

An Evil Wizard likes this.
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I quite like the setting, it looks like a good setup for a story and I'm interested in how characters like Mokumon and YumiBotamon will interact with one another. I'm just a little confused as to why Elecmon is surprised at Mokumon asking why he zapped him, as I'd probably want answers if my caretaker suddenly shocks me while I'm trying to ask a question. You might want to put in a quick explanation there as it seems a little unclear, but that might just be me.

As to what the next scene could be, maybe Mokumon might try interacting with YumiBotamon again, perhaps trying to find a different way to communicate with her as the first attempt didn't work. Or maybe his adventurous spirit gets the best of him and she follows him as he tries to sneak out. I dunno, but in the end, it's all up to you ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...