1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic AeroMarket - Pinglist closed

Discussion in 'Market' started by AeroHail, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I was wondering. How much character im allowed to have. As I thought of 4 character in one. If that is not possible I need to re think what I want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    … It's @Owly x)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Hi! Could I get a half-body of these boys?

sax-by-viola?.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    None of these are by me! My friends drew them - the first two don't have any social media to credit, but the last two are by ScyllaVanilla on DeviantART. If you'd like to have written descriptions as well, poke me and I can give them to you!

I was thinking of having them sitting across from each other in an ice cream parlor or something similar, but if that's too complicated of a commission (reading over your first post again I realized you emphasized simple backgrounds), just general art of them with one of your generic backgrounds would be fantastic too.

That's 400 PP, right? I can send it over as soon as I know that's correct :)

AeroHail likes this.
  4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hii aero!! I want to order oc drawing if you can do!
    Or else I'd commission half body art!
    Let me know so I can tell you the details! Thank you very much^_^

AeroHail likes this.
  5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Of course! Can you let me know their personalities a little?

I dont quite understand, you're wishing to order an oc half body art? If so, that's fine! =D

Pokémist likes this.
  6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I hope i still have the time to order!!! I'm sorry I'm late.

I'd change my order to a character half body art.
    Character is Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney if possible!!

I'm sorry and thank you!!

7. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Of course!
    The blonde one's name is Sinn. He's generally considered a cruel person that you don't want to mess with; he avoids any sort of relationship with anyone that doesn't revolve around mutual avoidance. However, around people he cares about, he opens up a lot more - he cares about them desperately, would fight for their honor, and becomes a total Mom Friend. He also has trust issues.

The curly-haired one is named Max; he's a lot more likeable. He expresses almost every emotion using some form of smiling, and he's very optimistic, cheerful, and ready to befriend. He doesn't tolerate it when people go against his moral code, and is more than willing to speak his mind in any situation.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    So someone still here?

9. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Hey, I was wondering if I was able to place an order, since I don't know how this shop works.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    @VictoryStar34 im not sure..as he/she first needs to comeback. I still need to order mine