1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

After Christmas Traditions/Habits

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gazi, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    It's been a few days since Christmas, and this year I've noticed that I have a pattern and way of doing things after Christmas is over but the holiday break is still going on. It's the same thing every year, and I was wondering if anybody else had this kind of thing.

There are three things that I do during Holiday break. For one thing, I retreat into video games more than I normally would. I have a lot of siblings, and I love them and all, but with so many of us around all day, every single day (because my younger siblings and siblings that go to college don't have school), I get overwhelmed, and playing video games helps me to escape for a little bit.
    Another method of escape that I have during the Holidays is to do puzzles. My family gets puzzles every single year for Christmas, and while I love doing puzzles, I do them most during winter break. I will just sit at the table and do puzzle after puzzle, for hours on end.
    The third thing I do during break is I watch lots of movies and shows with my siblings. It's our way of bonding, and when we all have so much time on our hands, we're bound to watch more.

2. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    My favorite after Christmas tradition is helping my grandma eat all the chocolate covered cherries that everyone buys her :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alex Azariya

Alex Azariya The Black Swordsman

PokéPoints:
    ₽463.0
    My after christmas tradition doesn't come around yet. Where I live (Puerto Rico, USA) Christmas begins Nov. 1 and Ends Mid January. We have one of the longest Christmas in the world.

My After christmas Tradition is normally to watch a lot of movies while drinking hot chocolate. After Mid January it's back to work.