1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Afterwards

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Mar 30, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    What's going to happen after the story? There are so many loose ends and unexplained mysteries in Sun and Moon that I really want answered, whether it be with a sequel game like Stars or just a few theories. No headcanon too crazy :3 post them here!
    Possible questions:
    What's happening to Team Skull/Reskull and Aether?
    What's with the Ultra Beasts?
    Will Lillie come back? And what about Lusamine?
    Will Hau become a captain?
    Will the player character become the rival/champion in Stars? Mother/father to player character?
    Gladion theories because I'm a sucker for that?
    Why are there so many previous-gen characters in the game (past the fact that Alola is a nice vacation spot)?
    What happened to the third Type: Null?
    What's with Mohn?
    Heritage (who is x's father/mother)
    Kanto-Alola theories (eg Red and Blue, why you are in Alola in the first place)
    And anything else!
    Thx everybody!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Mohn is probably just a friendly hobo. He stole the third Type:Null and sold it to Colress in exchange for Colress' assistance in the building and funding of the PokePelago. Colress accepted because he had quit Team Plasma and wanted to see Trainers bond better with their Pokémon and see their strength grow as a result, to help with his research. That's why Colress was in Alola.

But hey, that's just a theory. A game theory!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    That's highly probable! Of course I'll still be holding onto my ridiculous giant theory because I'm a drama queen at heart, but that answers a question about Colress. I never would have thought he had some connection to Mohn. Nice to see Colress helping Pokémon, even if it's just for research. Thx!
    #MissingNo

4. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Personally I think the third Type: Null will appear in Stars or something. Storyline idea: That Type: Null has evolved, but through HATE and is now some sort of reverse-Silvally that you and Gladion must defeat ACTUALLY THAT SOUNDS STUPID except for the part about my favorite edgelord :3.
    I'm pretty sure Mohn is Lillie and Gladion's father, and like Looker, lost his memories after he went through the Ultra Wormhole (I'll try not to repeat the giant theory I already posted). Some evidence is that Looker gives you that Audinite. Where did he get it? Perhaps from Ultra Space; or...perhaps that Audinite isn't actually what it seems.
    #MissingNo

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think that it is actually confirmed that Mohn is Lusamine's missing husband. Therefor Gladion and Lillie's father.

Xarn and GiratinaMissingNo like this.
  6. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Great, my headcanon is still on!
    #MissingNo

7. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I finally got the 'game theory reference' and it made me laugh. But the fact that I didn't realize it until now is embarrassing.
    #MissingNo

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  8. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    It is highly implied that Gladion released the third Type: Null into the wild. This doesn't mean you will be able to run into it in the wild, but it does mean that some sort of set up after the fact could come out of this at a later time.

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I am glad to hear that!

Afterwards is something that I like to think about...but Sun and Moon is still empty at details :3
    Red and Blue are the original Trainers and personally I take the as the best and older.

If you were a real trainer and you had the possibility to keep travelling to discover new species, getting new challenges and more. Will you say "no" to your future?

10. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    It actually is confirmed that Mohn is the father of Lillie and Gladion. Lusamine and he worked with wormholes and sometimes amnesia happens so it's stating that Mohn has amnesia and forgot about all of them.