1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Aiko's Q&A 2.0!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Aiko, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ChocoChicken

ChocoChicken A Prismatic Chicken

EGGGGGG
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,646.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite vegetable? Raw or cooked?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis See our power shine.

Fiesta!
    (Lombre)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽208.2
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Strangest place you have visited?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Banana Oni

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I think it might be corn. I'm not sure. I really like peas too. Every veggie is good. This is a very hard question for me.

I've been to canada does that count? Really though, I don't go to many strange places, but I guess this meat market near me is kinda odd with the exotic meats it sells!

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Burst
    (Litwick)
    Level 83
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.7
    Luxury Ball ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Assault Vest ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    By some strange happenings, you are suddenly teleported 3 feet to you left. Does this complicate things for you?

5. Aiko

Aiko Banana Oni

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yes, I'm now outside with no way to get back in! Its also very hot outside today so that doesnt help the situation either. T_T