1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Akihabara Corner - For Anime & Manga chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    My favorite anime are Soul Eater, Attack on Titan and FullMetal Alchemist. I really can't think of a least favorite anime, honestly... To me, anime is like pizza: if it's good, it's really good, but if it's bad, it's still pretty good xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Hey there, guys! Happy this is a thing. Here I can embrace my inner fangurl ;D

I'm currently watching Blue Excorcist, and I can mark it to be one of my favorites. Others are Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Black Rock Shooter 2012, and Deathnote.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I started Blue Exorcist once, but I couldn't get past episode three because I fell asleep... Maybe I shouldn't have finished FullMetal Alchemist and watched Madoka Magika on the same day...

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I haven't encountered an anime that I've hated yet, thankfully. My all-time favorite anime is Code Geass, and Devil is a Part-Timer, Attack on Titan, and Soul Eater are all runner-ups.

5. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I love fantasy, romance, action, and adventure~ As for demographic, shounen and shoujo, though I'm fine with seinen as well.

Including manga because I haven't finished certain anime adaptations of manga :c Anyway, I'm obsessed with Fairy Tail, and I also like Noragami, Nanatsu no Taizai, Rave Master, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Akatsuki no Yona, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, and Magi.

As for anime I hate, I really, really cannot stand Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan. Tried it, but there was very little I enjoyed.

6. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Oh my god, Madoka Magica. I'm on episode 6, Kyoko is my bby <3

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    My favorite anime would have to be Attack on Titan and Zankyou no Terror. I actually haven't really seen any that I've necessarily hated, haha.

Technically I'm currently watching Anohana, but I haven't watched past the first episode (but I like it!). I have a long watch list though. x.x

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Favorite anime? Hmmm that's hard.. I really like Hitman Reborn though. It used to my obsession until the anime and then manga ended. ;_; But I also really like Magi, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and others.

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Oh this is a thing now? Awesome :D I haven't watched a lot of anime lately, maybe this'll give me a boost xD

Anyway my favourite is, and will most likely always be, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I love it so much :D

10. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Oooooh Magi! My friend and I watched the first episode of it during lunch once, it was good! I kind of forgot about it though haha, but I will check it out again too!

Watched half an episode of Karneval and the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul last night. Might watch more TG tonight.

11. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    FAVORITE ANIME LETS GO

K project, D.Gray-man, Puella magi, Devil Survivor, Pandora Hearts, Rozen Maiden, Black Bullet I could go on...

But Annie, give Madoka Magica another go I promise you won't regret it. That series tore out my heart. It makes you think so deeply about what being a magical girl is all about.

12. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I've seen PMMM.

Oh, I was talking about Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. Now I'm going to get those two mixed up if someone just says Magi haha.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Today my new Manga should come out if there aren't any delays. Really hope it works.

14. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm mainly watching Naruto Shippuden which is pretty awesome..... I recommend it. Its great! Other than that I'm watching One Piece, Hunter X Hunter and Kill la Kill.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Yes! One Piece is awesome. Please join my One Piece Club if you get in to it.

Oh yeah, I'm curious...What do people see in Attack on Titan that makes it so great? I've watched it, and read the Manga too and I've gotta say it does get pretty epic, but why do most people consider it one of the best animes of all time? I'm curious to see everyones opinion on the subject.

16. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I think the story's pretty interesting. It's something relatively new, I think. And the animation can be absolutely fantastic at times (except the horses. Dear lord, the horses.). I wouldn't say it's one of the best, it definitely has flaws, but it's one of my favorites haha.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, I did really enjoy it and it stood out to me as a pretty unique anime. One thing that turned me away though was the fact the writer said he was going to kill everyone off, but changed his idea because he didn't want to upset the fans. If he did kill everyone off, that would have been pretty awesome in my opinion, and not too typical of popular anime.

18. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Call me weird for this, but I just really seem to enjoy anime where a lot of characters die :O For me, it's the fact that literally anyone can die at any given point what makes Attack on Titan so awesome. It keeps the anime intense, which really made me like it a lot. That, and of course the animation, which was amazing as well :D

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, it is pretty interesting to see that, that is why I was let down when he said a lot of fan favorites will live. :(

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I honestly could never get into Attack on Titan no matter how much I tried to. It just wasn't that interesting and super confusing to me.
    The art of the scenes are top-notch though, but I don't know. The series just isn't in my personal taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.