1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Alice in Wonderland Fakemon

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Gazi, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Every once and awhile I get super into Alice in Wonderland, and I felt like creating a whole bunch of fake Pokémon designed by the characters in Alice in Wonderland, and man, it's a lot of fun. I'll put the Pokémon on here as I finish them.
    The animals are incredibly similar, so I decided to have them be part of the same evolutionary line...kinda.
    921972d7-b543-4870-8433-dfa4ad87ecb4.png Bunder, a ground/psychic type Pokémon. Bunder spends most of its time under the ground because it doesn't like the world. It will only come above ground when it senses someone who is unhappy. Bunder will use its psychic abilities to give them a vision as an escape.
    Bunder has two possible evolutions. When it levels up while paralyzed, it will evolve into bdfaebc2-d69a-4d15-8e22-d6a6d26ddda3.png
    Twitchit, a psychic/fairy type. The world seems to move in slow motion to Twitchit. It keeps itself away from danger by looking into the future and seeing problems before they come.
    When Bunder evolves when confused, it evolves into
    b7d52cc8-fd1f-4d4c-8ceb-f3b6517156fe.png
    Hidgety. A dark/psychic Pokémon. Hidgety has frequent visions, some of the future, and some from his own mind. It can't tell the difference between its visions, so a lot of its behavior doesn't make sense to others.

Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I love them so much!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Here's the next bunch.
    92675805-6904-463c-bfd8-152c8bb1fb07.png
    Arbolune, a Grass/Dark type. This Pokémon loves helping out in gardens, but it's ashamed of its dark typing and hides from people and other Pokémon. Because of this, Arbolune sneaks into gardens at night when there's no one else around.
    When Arbolune levels up at night after it learns a dark type move, it evolves into...
    1378fccc-3412-4c45-9b8d-e99874e57ece.png
    Lunacrypt, a Grass/Dark type Pokémon. Lunacrypt no longer hides from people and Pokémon, but it still tries to keep its complete typing a secret. Lunacrypt goes out of its way to show off its grass typing, while hiding the dark.
    If Lunacrypt levels up at night when it knows more dark type moves than grass type moves, it evolves into...
    b59e4761-7dd1-4e64-9adb-faf79fa19a16.png
    Lunasire, a Grass/Dark type Pokémon. Lunasire causes flowers to bloom wherever it goes, whether they're ready to or not. Because of this, the flowers wilt quicker than they normally would, but this Pokémon doesn't mind. It likes wilted flowers as much as blooming ones.
    These Pokémon were fun to create, because their character just created itself. A grass/dark type Pokémon that only gradually comes to accept its dark typing. The personalities aren't so obviously based on the mad hatter, but the designs definitely are.
    And I know I'm making some pretty weird evolving methods, but it's Alice in Wonderland characters. I think it would be weirder for them to all evolve the 'normal' way.