1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Allowance

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    To think about it, I've never had an allowance. Maybe for a year when I was very young I had some spending money but throughout middle school and high school it was fending for myself. That's partly why I took up graphic design cause I could get paid through PayPal easily and would make a decent amount of money :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    The only allowance I've ever gotten, I had to earn. I got paid 10 buck each week to mow the front and back lawn of our house. I never liked to mow the lawn partially because I feared that I had a grass allergy like my brother and partially because I was lazy and didn't want to work. Either way it was easy money that I never spent on anything because I want for very little.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...