1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Alola and Unova teamup

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Apr 22, 2017.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Prologue

As Professor Kukui was helping the kids at the Pokémon School get ready for their field Trip to the Unova Region, Cheren was preparing his kids for their arrival and then the field Trip they were going on with the Alola Region. He was mainly with his top student. Julia was 9 and the strongest trainer he had. She was to battle alongside Alolan Trainer Ilima. So he spent lots of time working with her while the others worked with other teachers.

Julia had been gifted with all 3 starter Pokémon of the Unova region, while she was also able to pick one starter from Alola. She trained her hardest by going at Cheren harshly.

Meanwhile back in Alola so was Ilima. He was reading on Julia from the file Kukui got from Cheren. He wanted to have an even shot at her like she did. Plus he wanted information on how to be a good partner for her. After all she was the prestigious student of Unova.

They both couldn't wait to meet each other.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    An Evil Wizard likes this.
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Interesting...I think this has a lot of possibility. With the basic concept and the teaser ending, it's looking good. Good job! The only criticism I have is to make the chapters longer. However, this is just the prologue, so I'm just being nitpicky.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Chapter 1

As Ilima climbed on Kiawe's Charizard, Julia was arriving at school and reading up on every shot she could use against Ilima. She remembered that Kukui sent her the most likely to be used Pokémon. She was up against a Smeargle, Yungoos and a Ratatta. "Julia," Cheren called. She looked and saw he was outside with the others.

"Yeah?"

"Remember that you'll be looking like a gym leader. Come up here," he called. She nodded and pulled her brown hair up and put it in its green band. She knew what Ilima looked like. As she sat down, Cheren went to the entrance to greet the others. They had finally arrived.

"Ah, you must be Cheren," Kukui greeted.

"I am. Our top trainer is waiting. So if there is nothing more stopping us let's begin the tour. They're pretty anxious about today."

"She has a surprise in store," Ilima chuckled.

"I'm not sure about that. She's been studying Ilima," he answered. Meanwhile, Julia was covering herself in a cloak and sitting in the chair Chere left her. She finally heard it. The cheers of the children of Unova and of Alola.

"Hey! You still awake up there," he chuckled.

"Yes. Welcome to the Alola students. I'm glad you came today. To Ilima. You stand no chance tonight," she chuckled.

Cheren smirked and watched as she turned around and pulled down her cloak. "I think it's your small girl mind getting too thick. You need a real lesson," Ilima replied. He loved how enthusiastic she was but didn't deny that she needed to a little reality check.

"We'll see," she chuckled.

"Smeargle let's go!" In no time the Painter Pokémon was freed from it's Pokéball.

Julis smiled and took out her Pokédex from Professor Juniper and smiled. " Smeargle. The Painter Pokémon. It marks its territory by using its tail like a paintbrush. There are more than 5,000 different marks." She smiled and grabbed her Pokémon that she trusted the most.

"Tepig standby!"

"Of course you'd start with your beloved fire type. Shall we begin?" Ilima was no pushover but he had no idea how to fight Tepig.

"Yes of course. Tepig show off your flame charge!" Ilima choked on air. Tepig wasn't to know that move until later levels and Julia's already knew.

"Smeargle get out of there! Cool off Tepig with Water Gun!"

"Oh no, you don't Ilima! Tepig! Counter with Rollout!" In no time her Pokémon turned around and made a large lunge at Smeargle and had a direct hit.

When Tepig came back down Ilima was shocked to see Smeargle fainted. "How?"

"I may not be the strongest trainer but I do train them to have more attacks available and even have stronger moves. How was that for a challenge?"

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Chapter 2

Ilima smiled as he watched all of the kids slip inside. But Ilima also knew that the 9 year old had scheduled naps. Being a trainer was tough. So as they got inside and had a drink of water, he opened her sleeping bag and laid her down. "Get some rest. You'll need it for the trip," he decided.

"Cheren when do we go?"

"Not for a few days. Ilima is right. You should get some sleep," he answered as he wrapped her in the blanket and made sure Tepig was keeping her nice and warm. "Sleep well Julia." He smiled as Ilima had fallen asleep as well. But he and Kukui had stuff to plan.

Although it was not going to be a big one.

As the light dawned again, Ilima was waking up his partner. "Julia wake up," he groaned.

"No."

"If you don't get up I won't warm your blanket tonight," Cheren threatened.

"I'm awake," she sighed.

"Good girl. Now go get ready. Adventure awaits!" Ilima couldn't wait to start this adventure.

5. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As all the kids said their goodbye to Ilima and Julia, they were busy preparing for the trip. Kukui had given Julia her Litten and now they were busy trying to get set to go. Julia was all cleared but she also had to make sure everyone knew that she was gone until all regions were conquered.

As Ilima and her got on their Charizard, they saw her obnoxious older brother approaching. "I'll miss you big bro," she dismissed.

"You can't miss me if you aren't going," he snapped as he grabbed her arm.

"Unfortunately for you your mother said she could go. So you need to let her go. Julia, follow Kukui. He's going to get you guys up to Kanto. I'll meet you there," he answered. Ilima and Julia immediately flew off. They knew her brother would be a problem.

"How could you?"

"How could I what? Give a kid who earned this a chance to see the world? If your mother had issues with it, she wouldn't have sent the permission form back. So we will see you in about a year," Cheren replied.

He sent out his Unfeazent and flew off to follow the others. He couldn't wait to give those 2 an adventure of a lifetime. Having a Pokémon was one thing, but being a trainer was another.

As he caught up he saw them all gathered up. "Finally," Julia exasperated.

"Very funny. I had somebody's brother to deal with," he chuckled.

"True," she answered.

As they looked around Cheren chuckled. Pallet Town was the place they were directed to.

"Find Professor Oak and we can begin on our journey," Kukui chuckled.

"Okay," she replied.

6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Finally as he two of them searched for a couple hours Professor Oak appeared. "Hello there."

"Professor Oak it's a pleasure," Cheren greeted.

"Can we go yet?" Julia was impatient.

"In a minute," Cheren promised. In that time Ilima and Julia got their bag ready and they were ready to take their first steps in Kanto.

Finally Cheren came back with their starers for Kanto. Ilima took Charmander and Julia took Squirtle. They were ready for this adventure.

7. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As Julia and Ilima zoomed through Route 1 and caught a few Pokémon, they began to get a little confused. They were somewhere brand new and had no class. They were so used to studying that having the experience was a new thing to them.

Finally though Viridian City appeared on the horizon. As they got to the Pokémon Center, Cheren began making some food for them. It had been a long morning. They had battled with their new Pokémon for a while. As they got to the table, Julia sat quietly and ate her food slowly. Meanwhile Ilima and Cheren were done in no time. Julia had a trainer status of Lass. While Ilima was School Boy.

As Kukui and Julia finished, they packed up their stuff and prepared for the walk.

They didn't get far though as Julia's X-Transceiver began ringing. So did Cheren's. "Hello?" They both were confused. But Juniper had been meaning to call them. "Cheren! Julia how's the journey?"

"Professor Juniper! What a surprise. The journey's been good so far. We just got to Viridian City. We plan to make it to Pewter City before nightfall," Cheren chuckled.

"That's great. Is Julia enjoying her Tepig?"

"Yes. She's loving every moment with it. I even have a little surprise planned for her," he began. Let's just say that will wait for now. As Julia and Ilima arrived to the forest the X Transceiver lost connection.

"I guess its a sign to rest," Julia decided. Cheren laughed and nodded. He got talking to Juniper too long.

"Yes. Julia and Ilima you'll be in your respective Tent. You Julia are with me," Cheren answered while laughing.

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As the night passed, Cheren could see that Julia was already having a great time. So he read quietly as the frail girl was sleeping. Meanwhile Ilima was reading more on the region so he could help Julia through. But the night passed rather quickly.

As morning came around Lillipup came out of Cheren's Pokéball and pounced on him. "Okay I'm up," he whispered. Cheren and Kukui agreed to let the kids sleep as long as they could so it was a peaceful day.

As Kukui and him finished up their meal, Cheren went into his tent and saw Julia walking up to Lillipup licking her face. "I'm awake," she chuckled.

"Come on. Breakfast is ready," Cheren laughed. She nodded and as she climbed out of the tent so did a sleepy Ilima. They both ate with no words exchanged. But as soon as food was gone, they began chatting.

"I think we will get to Cerulean by tonight," Julia protested.

"At best we will be in Pewter and done with the gym. Brock is tough," he answered.

Julia nodded and as they stood up, Cheren packed up the campsite. Kukui had went off with the others so they could go on a catching spree. As he finally caught up he saw one of his biggest moments as Julia's teacher. She caught a Pokémon.

"Nice job Julia!" She smiled and grabbed the Pokéball while listening to the entry on Pidgey.

Ilima had managed to catch a Rattata that wasn't usually in Alola. As the day passed they finally arrived in Pewter City and 10 Pokédex entries each. They had trained their Pokémon to evolve once. Pidgey became Pidgeotto and then Pidgeot. Then Julia caught a Mankey and evolved it into a Primeape. Even her starters both evolved to their final forms. She had a Blastoise, Emboar and Incineroar.

As they got to Pewter City though Cheren agreed that sleeping would be better for them. Because they had been busy trainers all day.

9. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As the next morning arrived, Ilima and Julia were up early and getting ready for the gym battle. Julia had pulled her hair up into a ponytail and had all her Pokémon in the order that would best suit the gym. She had Primeape right upfront.

As they arrived Brock was there and smiling. "So you two are from Unova and Alola correct?"

"Yes," they answered.

"Follow me," he answered as they walked in. Brock pointed to only Julia. "You first. 1 on 1. Agreed?"

"Agreed," she answered. Ilima was a little concerned.

"Onix let's go!" As the rock snake Pokémon came out Julia smirked.

"Primeape give me a hand!"

Ilima watched with hope. "Onix use Slam!"

"Primeape dodge and Low Kick!"

In no time at all she had used all her fighting moves and taken Brock down quickly. Now it was Ilima's turn.

10. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Ilima's POV
    As Julia hopped down from the challenger stand she looked worried. She knew my Smeargle was the only one who stood a chance. All my other Pokémon were defenseless against Brock. She smirked and as Brock left the room to heal his Pokémon she handed me Blastoise. She hadn't used him. "Use Blastoise. He'll help you," she pleaded.

"I can't win this Julia by letting you give me your Pokémon. I'll get through it. I promise. Just enjoy you're getting the Boulder Badge," I chuckled. She looked worried and I nodded and motioned for her to sit. She nodded and just in time too. Brock came back and I was so relieved Julia looked to be playing with Primeape.

"You ready?" I nodded and he smiled and sent out his Onix first again.

"Smeargle let's go," I decided. Julia looked concerned and I knew why. I hadn't been training Smeargle.

"Onix Stealth Rock!"

"Use Smeargle's water gun to moisten the ground," Julia mouthed.

I realized why she was thinking that way. It would give Smeargle the advantage. "Smeargle use water gun! But aim at the ground!"

In no time my Smeargle did what I asked and Julia smirked and made a pinky motion to Onix's head. She then moved her finger like Smeargle's tail and she was making a water gun motion. But it also had a razor leaf motion. 'Ah!' She was telling me to make a few spurts of water at Onix to make him bow his head and then use Smeargle's razor leaf. The ground was muddy so as Onix bowed his head he'd slip.

"Smeargle spurt you water gun!" As Smeargle did that Julia's plan kicked into action. He fell forward and onto the ground from the mud becoming soft. He had no grip. "Quick use razor leaf at his head!"

Julia smirked as she saw Onix fainted. Geodude was another story though. Julia was coming up with a plan. She knew the wet ground would do nothing. She'd have to make a new plan quick. I kept dodging and then Julia's head snapped up. She realized something. She made a swirling motion with her finger. "Water gun and twirl. Use it to make Geodude and Brock think. Then use razor leaf in the ground. Smeargle can use it as a tunnel. Keep burrowing until tons of holes are made. Then use watergun from a random hole and aim at Geodude," she mouthed.

"Smeargle water gun! But twirl as you spray!" As Smeargle did that Brock laughed.

"You think that'll stop Geodude? Use rollout!"

"Now," Julia mouthed.

"Smeargle use razor leaf to make a hole!" As the hole formed he dived in. Julia's plan was still plannable. We kept using razor leaf and finally Julia's plan was clear. When Smeargle dived in again, Julia watched in worry.

"Geodude follow him!" I wide eyed it but Julia smirked.

"Use watergun in one hole. It's a channel so it'll hit him," Julia mouthed.

"Quick Smeargle water gun!"

Smeargle hopped out and used it's most vicious water gun and hit Geodude and made him faint. "Than goodness," I sighed.