1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Alola Everyone

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by warriorseadra, Nov 4, 2017.

1. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi, I thought I joined a while (4-5? Months) back, but it looks like I just never recieved the confirmation email. It explains why I couldn’t post anything... Anyway, I was brought here from fanfiction. I’ll be posting my story here in the future. I just need to get on a proper computer first. Hopefully you guys will check it out.

Anyway, nice meeting all of you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I do believe we are in Sinnoh... Anyway, welcome to the lake! By any chance was the person who brought you here named zformtapu?

3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Hi! Hope you enjoy the Lake! You came at a right time, with the time capsule and the postfest...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hi new person! *_*

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hiya, welcome to LV! I'm glad you can post things now :D I hope you enjoy it here!

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake. Enjoy your stay as we meme about.

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Ay welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here, as you have plans to post your story you should check out the Literature Library where you can post your story and any future ones you wish to write, but also check out other stories written by these lovely people. Also if you want a chat feel free to drop into the discord!

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'm glad you got approved! Welcome to the lake! <333

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Greetings again. I’m always happy to welcome another author from FanFiction.Net (assuming that’s where you came from)

Be sure to see our Literature Library where you can see other people’s work as well as post your own!

See ya around

10. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope to see you around~

11. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hi~ welcome!! (should i be saying welcome even if you technically joined before me xD)
    but if you're a fanfiction.net author as well, then i'm happy to have a fellow fanfiction.net author around *_*

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

13. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to lake valor, Dangokura. Just like you, I was brought here by a fanfiction user. I hipe you enjoy it here.

14. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hi @Barandofl and thanks (this thread is for @warriorseadra though?? did you get the wrong person but if you were welcoming me (joined yesterday :D) then thanks :))

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Alola Warrior! Nice to meet you. B] I'd love it if you contributed your story to LV, we love creativity and the community has a big focus on that. Enjoy your time.. and congrats on finally activating your account. <3 lol

16. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Opps my bad. :D sorry about that. let me re introduce my self. Hello, Warriorseadra. Welcome to lake valor. A ton of people were brought here by fanfiction, it's quite common actually. Anyways, if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask for help, everyone here is nice.

17. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! Hope you enjoy what this site has to offer! :D

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It was buried in the spam folder.

You caught us at a good time - posts are booming, fanfic writers are coming in, and to top it off, our Catcher has had a recent addition! (You see how everyone has a little Pokémon in the corner of their profiles? That's the Catcher.) There are plenty of places and incentives to post; all you need to do is pick one.

I ended up raising a Kingdra through the Catcher myself. I'm rather attached to it, so who knows? You may feel inclined to do the same.

19. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello @warriorseadra Glad that you'll be joining us! As mentioned above, there's tons to do! So choose what you like and continue to explore. Let us know if you need any help :D

20. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Hello Warriorseadra! Always nice to see another fanfiction author on here. Do you only write fanfiction, or other stuff too?

Looking forward to seeing you around LV!