1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Alpha Disaster Nuzlocke (AS)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Junkrat, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    What? Two nuzlockes going on at once? I must really hate myself. But hey, community month is fun, so why not? Let's start!

Rules
    - All pokémon must be nicknamed
    - If a pokémon faints it is considered dead and must be boxed permanently
    - If all pokémon in your party faints is game over
    - Must catch the first pokémon encountered on a route (Even if is one you've caught before)
    - In-game gift pokémon are allowed (Only Totem Gumshoos/Raticate are allowed since they're the first totem you can get)
    - No Exp. Share
    - No Pokémon-Amie (this means you can't have Sylveon)
    - Pokémon that evolves via trading must gain 10 levels from capture/last evolution before you can evolve it again
    - Legendary pokémon are not allowed

Species claus isn't on, but shiny is. Let the journey begin!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    And the first installment is here!

I start out playing my game boy, and as it turns out I'm in the back of a moving truck. It stops I somehow don't bash my head against the boxes and I hop out to meet my mom. We head inside where Machoke are helping to put away our stuff. Eventually, they leave, and I get a feel for my new room. After setting the time, mom calls me down because she saw dad on TV, but we just miss him... oh well. Then she tells me how I have a neighbor next door. Off I go!

I pretty much burst into my neighbor's house where her mom is waiting, and she tells me to go upstairs, which I do. There's a girl there and as soon as she spots me she introduces herself as May and says that her dad is Prof. Birch. Pretty cool. Then she freaks out because she has to help with some field work. Oh, okay-

I head out the house and go to the lab, but Birch isn't there. Instead, he worker tells me he's on route 101. So I guess that's my next destination? As soon as I go there, there's screaming up ahead, and lo and behold, Birch is being chased by a Poochyena. He yells at me to grab his pokeballs and- wait a minute, where's May? Anyway...

I decide to roll a die to choose which starter to pick- 1 and 4 for Treeko, 2 and 5 for Torchic, and 3 and 6 for Mudkip. I roll a 2, so that means I get Torchic! I grab its ball and defeat the Poochyena.

Birch thanks me and invites me to his lab, where he gives me Torchic. I decide to name her Hot N' Spicy. He then tells me May is on route 103, and that I should meet her there. And so my real journey begins...

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 5
    Docile, somewhat stubborn
    Scratch, Growl, Ember

3. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

I reach Oldale Town and head up to route 103, where I see May. She challenges me to a battle and just barely beats me- amazing how my nuzlocke could've ended so quickly. Also, turns out her Mudkip is also female. I found that very amusing. Anyway, after beating her she heals me and we head back to Littleroot. I go back to the lab, and honestly Birch's sprite is so funny because his head is so huge but his hands are so tiny-

Er, anyway, he gives me pokeballs and a Pokédex and I'm off to go on my journey. When I reach Littleroot Town's gates, my mom stops me and sees me off. Bye mom, you'll never see me again. I head up and I catch a Zigzagoon, naming him Stripes. I continue on and see May, who gives me a Dexnav and continues on. I head on to route 103 and catch a Poochyena who I name Charlie. I heal the boys and then head left to route 102. I don't immediately catch a Pokémon, instead I head down and battle a trainer.

He sends out his level 4 Zigzagoon, I send out Stripes. Stripes takes too much damage so I switch back into Charlie, who widdles down the Zigzagoon, but then is suddenly taken out by a crit Tackle- oh.

I head back to Oldale Town and deposit Charlie in the 'deceased' box before going back to route 102 and catching a Wurmple, who I name Hugz Please. Also, mind you, this thing damn near killed Stripes. Ugh.

I wanna give these boys a chance, so I'm not gonna deposit them just yet. We'll see where things go from here. RIP Charlie.

Hot N' Spicy, Female
    Level 7

Stone cold and serious. A tough gal.

Stripes, Male
    Level 4
    Quirky, Somewhat of a clown
    Gluttony
    Tackle, Growl

Wants Hot N' Spicy's attention, is also really dumb. He's trying his best, though.

Hugz Please, Male
    Level 3
    Sassy, scatters things often
    Shield Dust
    String Shot, Tackle

Feeds on the souls of other Pokémon. Doesn't feel anything unless close to death.

Charlie

Liked to tease Stripes. He had a lot of potential.

4. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    After the tragedy that was Charlie's death, I head on to route 102. I battle a couple of trainers and encounter May, where we have a moment to watch some Beautifly pass by. After that, I go to the left to Petalburg where I see my dad. I go into the gym with him and speak to him for a bit until a boy named Wally suddenly pops in, asking for a Pokémon. Dad gives him a Zigzagoon and tasks me to help this noob catch a Pokémon.

We go back to route 102 where he catches a Ralts. After returning to the gym, he thanks me by updating my Dexnav and then leaves. So, I decide to leave too. I go to route 104, where my encounter is a Taillow. I catch her and name her Mika (after a character in a fanfic I enjoy reading). After battling some more, Hugz Please evolves in a Silcoon! Pretty exciting, considering that means I'll have a Beautifly soon thank goodness because I've always wanted a Beautifly but I've only ever gotten Dustox

I head into Petalburg Woods, and doing some more battles, I encounter a scientist who's looking for some Shroomish. Just then, some thug in blue appears asking the scientist for... machine parts? The scientist hides behind me and I'm tasked with taking care of this thug. He's from this group called Team Aqua, but I defeat him without an issue. The scientist thanks me and completely heals my team. Thanks man!

I continue up, although the amount of battles between route 104 and Rustboro is really annoying. Eventually, I manage to reach the city and skedaddle to the center where I heal up, then I go to buy some potions. I realize that none of my Pokémon are good against rock, so my only hope is to train up Hot N' Spicy so that she can evolve in Combusken and take out Roxanne.

As I'm training, there's a boy who sends out his Zigzagoon, and I decide to send out Stripes. Things are going well- until suddenly, Zigzagoon gets a crit and Stripes is no longer there. Wait. What.

STRIPES DIED. FUCK.

I go back to the Pokémon center to deposit him next to Charlie. Suddenly, things have gotten a whole lot more difficult.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 15

Hugz Please
    Level 9
    Shed Skin
    Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Harden

Mika
    Level 12
    Adamant, likes to fight
    Guts
    Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack

Violent and needs anger management. Likes to do her own thing.

Charlie

Stripes

5. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    And yet another installment!

I continue my training and finally, Hot N' Spicy evolves. Now I'm able to take on the gym without much worry. I go into the gym and I think I may have overestimated a bit. Hot N' Spicy takes out Roxanne's Pokémon with Double Kicks. Literally, they had no chance to attack. So, I get the badge and that battle was extremely anti climactic.

Anyway, once I step outside a scientist runs after a Team Aqua grunt, who apparently stole some parts. And of course, it's up to me to save him. I heal up my buddies and buy some items, then I head up. Turns out it's the same scientist from Petalburg Woods. I'm still grateful for his kindness so I do him a solid and help bring back those parts.

I enter Rusturf Tunnel, where a sailor is there, his Pokémon was taken too. My encounter there is a Whismur. I try to weaken it, but Mika ends up killing it... rip. I then decide to heal, and as I go through the grass I totally forget I had a weakened Hugz Please in front (that Whismur did some damage to it). I encounter a Taillow who doesn't let me escape and it uses a Peck on Hugz... and Hugz dies...

FFFFFFFFUCK-

I hurry off to the center and deposit him into the grave. Damn it, I'm mad! At this point, I only have Mika and Hot N' Spicy. I go back to the tunnel and head further inside where I spot the grunt with the sailor's Wingull. I fight him, and Mika nearly dies, but I switch into Hot N' Spicy to take care of the rest. I get the parts back, he leaves, and the sailor appears and thanks me.

I head back to the city to return the parts and I'm taken to the company president, who thanks me and upgrades my Dexnav. I don't really care for the news stuff, and he also tasks me with delivering a letter. Afterwards, I head down to route 104 where I can go to Dewford to deliver this letter. The sailor- Mr. Briney- is the one who sails me to Dewford. Once I arrive, I explore around and heal for a bit before continuing my next mission- defeating the gym leader and delivering this letter.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 17
    Double Kick, Ember, Peck, Growl

Now that she's evolved and has lost most of her friends, she feels obligated to protect Mika at any cost. Losing her friends has made her stoic and aloof.

Mika
    Level 14
    Peck, Wing Attack, Focus Energy, Quick Attack

Although still reckless and impulsive, she's an invaluable member to the team. She and Hot N' Spicy back each other up a lot.

Charlie

Stripes

Hugz Please

6. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

I enter Granite Cave and my first encounter is a Zubat. Which is to be expected, but Crobat is pretty cool, so I catch her and name her Fang. I take some time to train up Fang, and she quickly proves her worth on the team. I know people are quick to shit on Zubat, but it can really be an asset to your team. Eventually, I'm comfortable enough to challenge the gym, so I heal my friends and head inside.

There, I pretty much steamroll through due to Fang's x4 resistance to fighting and her mixture of Supersonics and Wing Attacks. Eventually, we reach Brawly, and the real battle begins. His Machop start spamming Bulk Up, and I get worried, but I'm able to confuse it and getting off Wing Attacks while healing if I need to. But then his Makuhita appears, and it manages to land a hit on Fang that nearly kills her, so I send in Hot N' Spicy and I'm able to take it down using Ember, thus receiving the Knuckle Badge!

After healing, I go to Granite Cave and run into Steven, who's talking to himself. After he notices me, he talks to me about the mural on the cave before I hand him his letter and he leaves. After that, I sail over to Slateport. I go to the ship port to deliver some parts, but Capt. Stern isn't there, so I have to go to the sea museum to find him. As I enter I find the entire place is overrun by Team Aqua members. I head upstairs and find the captain hiding, but a couple of grunts appear and challenge me. Fang is nearly killed, but she survives and I defeat them both.

After that close call, the big boss- Archie- appears and talks to me a bit. Thank God he doesn't battle me. Eventually he and the rest of his crew leave, I return the parts to Stern, and I'm able to leave. Afterwards I heal and go buy some items. I try to head up to Rt 110, but I'm forced to head over to the contest hall which I honestly don't give a crap about. UGHHH. There, some contest superstar scouts me, gives me a pokeblock kit, and wishes me luck in upcoming contests. Okay, cool, that was totally pointless. Eventually I'm able to leave and my encounter is an Electrike. After catching him I name him Static Shock.

I figure this is a good point to stop, so for now I'll just do some training and continue on ahead.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 18

Mika
    Level 17

Fang
    Level 17
    Docile, proud of its power
    Inner Focus
    Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Bite

Shy, but very powerful. She keeps having close encounters so everyone often worried about her.

Static Shock
    Level 14
    Lax, loves to eat
    Lightning Rod
    Leer, Howl, Quick Attack, Spark

A rowdy boy. A bit weak, but he's trying his best to prove his worth on the team. Also the only guy so far.

Charlie

Stripes

Hugz Please

7. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

As I continue training, I run into Team Aqua who mention going to Mauville. Guess that's my next destination, huh? Continuing up, I see May who challenges me to a battle. Her Marshtomp proves to be a pain in the ass since I lack any grass types, but I'm able to defeat it and her. She heals my team afterwards and I keep going.

After fighting a few more trainers, I finally reach Mauville City where I see Wally, who's begging his dad(?) to go to the gym. They walk away, and I heal my team from their previous battles. I head left to Rt 117, but I don't catch a Pokémon just yet. Instead, I battle a couple of trainers, head back to heal, and then go back to catch a buddy. I'm not sure why I didn't catch one right away, but whatever. As I'm walking in the patch of grass, my first encounter is... a Roselia! I decide to name her after Petunia after Griffin McElroy's Roserade in his Y nuzlocke (rip).

I walk around and find the bike shop where I get an acro bike, then go to rt 118 and fight the trainers there. Petunia catches up to the team rather quickly, and I decide to go to the Battle Buffet to get some more exp. After that, I go to the gym where Wally continues begging, then sees me and asks for a battle to prove that he can take on the gym. Considering he only has his Ralts, its an easy win with Fang.

He's saddened by this and heads on home to Verdanturf. He seems like he wants to ask something, but cuts himself off. His father(?) thanks me for giving him the motivation to do this journey. It was actually kind of a sweet moment...

I make a quick pitstop to Verdanturf, but Wally isn't in his house, so I just go back to Mauville, get some items, and challenge the gym. There's only three trainers, so I get past them pretty easily and eventually reach Wattson. He starts laughing like a crazy old bat, and then the battle begins. He sends out Magnemite, and I switch out Petunia and go into Hot N' Spicy. She gets paralyzed and he gets off a Volt Switch, and goes into Voltorb, but I break through and use Double Kick, bringing it down to under half.

It's a pretty back and forth battle, but then I switch into Static Shock. Wattson just spams Charge, so I use that time to heal Hot N' Spicy, and I eventually take him out with Static Shock. Seriously, this dude ONLY used Charge. But hey, no complaints.

The rest of the battle is a cake walk thanks to Hot N' Spicy, and I win the battle. Wattson gives me the Dynamo Badge and Volt Switch (which I might use on Static Shock), and I'm able to use Rock Smash outside of battle. Nice!

This is a good stopping point, so I'll end it here.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 21
    Double Kick, Flame Charge, Ember, Rock Smash

She's become more open now that she has more friends and often takes charge in battles. Still serious and no-nonsense, though.

Mika
    Level 19
    Steel Wing, Wing Attack, Focus Energy, Quick Attack

She's still kind of a show off, but remains versatile and resilient in the face of battle. She absolutely refuses to lose.

Fang
    Level 20
    Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Air Cutter, Bite

She's come out of her shell more often and is a lot more confident. Wants to be like Mika as she evolves and gets stronger.

Static Shock
    Level 19
    Leer, Thunder Fang, Quick Attack, Spark

Now that he's gotten stronger, he's a lot more confident. He loves battling and seems to take interest in Petunia... (still the only guy)

Petunia
    Level 17
    Hardy, highly curious
    Poison Point
    Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Poison Sting, Stun Spore

The newest addition to the team, she's a calm girl who elegantly poisons her opponents before sapping their health. A bit of a sadist.

Charlie

Stripes

Hugz Please

8. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

After healing my team, I go north and encounter a pair of Team Aqua grunts who mention where they're headed- Mt. Chimney. So I guess I am, too. I go up to Rt 111 and decide to challenge the Winstrate Family. Huge mistake, that Meditite was a pain in the ass. After healing again, I continue up, battle a few trainers on the way, and eventually encounter May. She heals my buddies and gives me the HM for Strength. I then go to Rt 112, where my first encounter is a Numel. Petunia kills it. Goddammit.

I continue on, steamrolling through trainer battles, and suddenly I'm stopped by this guy. His name is Aarune and- seriously, why was this guy added in the game? He tells me about Secret Bases, which I know I'm never gonna use, and he just keeps talking before letting me do my own thing. Ugh, so annoying.

As I continue training, without even thinking about it, Mika evolves! Now that she's a Swellow, she's even more threatening than before. I go to Rt 113 and encounter May again, who tells me to head to Fallorbor Town. I head on, and my first encounter is a Sandshrew. I catch him and name him Shrewmish because, I dunno. But at least Static Shock has another bro.

As I walk through the soot piles, a ninja boy comes out and battles me. He has three Koffing, the first of which nearly kills Static Shock with a Self Destruct. Apparently if you're a male on this team you're doomed. Anyway, afterwards Fang evolves as well!

I finally reach Fallorbor where I heal, stock up on some items, and go into Professor Cozmo's house. May and another lady are there, and the lady explains how Cozmo was kidnapped. May asks me to go with her to Meteor Falls. With no other choice, I head over there, battling some trainers along the way. As I go to Rt 114, I hope to get a Lombre, and I get...! A Seviper... oh. I catch her and name her Cleo, as in Cleopatra.

Moving downwards, I see May who seems to be chasing after someone before she runs after them, and I head after her. What the hell is going on?

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 23

She's become more open now that she has more friends and often takes charge in battles. Still serious and no-nonsense, though.

Mika
    Level 23
    Steel Wing, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack

Now a Swellow, Mika is even more threatening. However, her evolution has also given her newfound maturity and she acts as a mentor towards Fang.

Fang
    Level 23

Since her evolution, Fang has become more confident and is as powerful as Mika. She likes scaring people with her gaping mouth.

Static Shock
    Level 22

With a new friend, SS is more playful and a team player. Now that he's training with Petunia, he's learning that he may be more of a special attacker than a physical one...

Petunia
    Level 22
    Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Stun Spore

Petunia continues to be a powerhouse, confidently taking down her opponents while barely taking a scratch. She's protective of SS.

Shrewmish
    Level 21
    Mild, somewhat vain
    Sand Veil
    Rapid Spin, Rock Tomb, Magnitude, Fury Swipes

Although somewhat shy, he's proven himself to be an important asset to the team. There were a few close calls at first, but he's able to take on foes without a problem now. His best friend is SS.

Charlie

Stripes

Hugz Please

Cleo

9. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

I enter the Meteor Falls cave, where a Team Aqua grunt is there along with another woman, whose name is Shelly. I walk over to May, and I agree to have a double battle with her. The battle is pretty easy, no one gets too hurt, but then afterwards Shrewmish evolves! I have to change his name now-

Suddenly, a man in red arrives who introduces himself as Maxie. Eugh. He's so ugly. He's in charge of an opposing team, Team Magma, who also want to achieve the opposite of what Team Aqua wants- to expand the land so Pokémon have more space to roam. Oh, okay I guess. After spouting some more bullshit, everyone leaves and we take Prof Cozmo back to Fallorbor Town. May asks if I want to go to Mauville, so I agree and we head back together.

After buying some supplies, I go to route 112 where I'm finally able to ride the cable car up to Mt. Chimney. Upon reaching the summit, I see Team Aqua going off again Team Magma grunts. UGHHH are you all serious right now? All they have is Poochyena, jfc. Anyway, I encounter Shelly and she fights me, but taking care of her is easy enough. I then go up to Archie, who initially forgets my name. Wow, thanks.

He challenges me to a battle and let me tell you, his Mightyena is the most annoying thing to grace this planet. It keeps spamming Roar and Swagger, and it's just- AUGHHH LET ME HIT YOU. Eventually, Static Shock is able to get a hit off and kill it since he outspeeds it. He then sends out Sharpedo, and thank the lords it doesn't know any water type moves, so I'm able to send in Hot N' Spicy to take it out. His Golbat is also pretty easy to take care of, I send out Static Shock, although I had to heal in between. All in all, the battle ended with no one dying.

Before leaving, Archie gives me a meteorite. Maxie then appears and speaks to me, I just keep pressing A, and then everyone leaves. Ugh, finally. I head back to the cable cars because I wanna heal, but an old lady stops me. Turns out she was a previous nurse and heals my time. Thanks! I head downwards and battle someone, which is what causes Fang to evolve, sweet! Continuing my way, my first encounter is a Machop who I name Daffney after the wrestler.

Soon enough, I reach Lavaridge Town, and my next big goal is to take on the gym.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 25

Mika
    Level 24

She's starting to become the mom of the group. She's especially proud of Fang for her evolution.

Fang
    Level 24

Her evolution has brought on more confidence and individuality. Now able to take on foes by herself without a problem, Fang roams the sky happy and free, and couldn't thank her mentor enough.

Static Shock
    Level 23

With everyone evolving, SS is now more determined than ever to catch up. He's impatient to become a Manectric.

Petunia
    Level 23

Petunia has found her place on the team and just enjoys demolishing all who stand in her way. She thinks SS is kinda cute.

Shrewmish
    Level 24
    Dig, Rock Tomb, Magnitude, Crush Claw

Now one of the most powerful members of the team, Shrewmish has more confidence, especially since his evolution. He's excited for SS and now the two are close friends.

Charlie

Stripes

Hugz Please

Cleo

Daffney

10. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

I start making my way through the gym with Shrewmish at the front, who's happily demolishing everything. Despite that, the rest of my boys are still pretty low leveled so I decide to head out and train. I go to the Jagged Pass and as I'm training, I encounter a high leveled Spoink. I decide to send out Mika, but I'm not paying too much attention. Next thing I know, I look down and see Mika has fainted. WHAT?!

I run away and head back to the Pokémon center where I bury her. Damn it... I decide to just bring Daffney along. Maybe she can help with Norman. After training I bit more, I heal, head back to the gym, and challenge Flannery. Shrewmish takes care of Slugma without a problem, and then she sends out Torkoal. I'm able to get it to about half when it uses Sunny Day, so I know the fire type move is coming. I get nervous though, so I send out Daffney to scope out what Torkoal uses, and it uses an Overheat and takes out Daffney in one hit... rip.

I send back out Shrewmish and with the Sp. Atk drop, he can survive another Overheat. Thankfully, Flannery keeps spamming Overheats, so Shrewmish survives them all (with a bit of healing) and then takes it out. She sends out Numel and the Sunny Day is still up, so I send in Hot N' Spicy to soak up the Lava Plumes and take out the Numel, and I win the badge.

May is outside and asks if I wanna go back to Petalburg City with her, since Norman, my old man, is the next gym. I heal first and bury Daffney, then go with her. There, I get the Go Goggles and decide this is a good time to check out route 111, since Norman is no walk in the park, and I could use some more boys. I get there, and my encounter is a Baltoy, who I name Reg. I also grab the Root fossil, battle some people, then go to Rustboro to revive the fossil. I get a Lileep who I name Ringo and continue to train to catch him up with the team. As I train, I'm fighting a marathoner with a Doduo. I send out Static Shock, and Doduo ends up outspeeding and killing him... DAMN IT !!! I go bury him, and once again, I'm at a deficit. This is gonna be a little difficult.

My next challenge- face off against my old man.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 28

With one of her oldest friends now gone, she now vows to carry on Mika's legacy by going to the Pokémon League. She takes care of the new member, Ringo.

Fang
    Level 27
    Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Poison Fang, Bite

Without her mentor and mother figure, Fang has become deeply saddened, but promises to finish this challenge. She fights in Mika's memory

Petunia
    Level 26
    Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Stun Spore

Petunia seems shaken up by Static Shock's loss, especially since they were starting to get closer. But now, she's more open and honest with her feelings.

Shrewmish
    Level 28

He mourns with Petunia over Static Shock's death, but uses it as a motivator to get stronger. He's beginning to bond more with Ringo.

Ringo
    Level 22
    Suction Cups
    Quirky, likes to run
    Acid, Brine, Confuse Ray, Ancient Power

Ringo is the newest member. He's a quiet, shy, and meek soul, and he's a bit intimidated by everyone else, but he senses their sadness and is determined to contribute to the team.

Charlie (Poochyena)
    Stripes (Zigzagoon)
    Hugz Please (Silcoon)
    Daffney (Machop)
    Mika (Swellow)
    Static Shock (Electrike)

Cleo

Reg

11. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

I do some pretty hardcore training in preparation for the gym. When I feel like I'm ready, I begin to challenge it, keeping Ringo in front, who totally rips through it. Lileep is hella slept on. Finally, I reach Norman, and without much talk the battle begins. He sends out his Slaking, and I decide to do something incredibly risky. I let Ringo use Confuse Ray, then switch in Petunia to get a Stun Spore off. Slaking outspeeds, but it hits itself in confusion and Petunia uses Stun Spore. I take out Slaking with Ringo, then he sends out Vigoroth.

I take it out easily with Hot N' Spicy and he sends out his next Slaking. I use Confuse Ray again, and I doubt I'll get so lucky again to get another Stun Spore. So I have no choice to keep in Ringo because Slaking will destroy all my other boys. I decide to use an X Defend and X Sp. Atk and have Ringo tank through Slaking's hits. Healing in between, Slaking finally goes down, and I finally get the badge... UGHHHH.

Norman congratulates me and we head outside, where Wally and his dad are. Immediately Wally drags me to Mauville- I don't even have a choice. Oh, I don't have any Pokémon that can learn surf. So... yeah. We reach Mauville, I just go. He gives me Surf and tells me he'll battle me next time we meet and then runs away. And my Pokémon aren't even healed. Seriously? Anyway... once I heal, I head to the right and try to catch a Pokémon- luckily, my first encounter is a Tentacool who I teach Surf to. I surf, battle some trainers, and reach route 119 where Steven is. He talks to me, and suddenly... a Latios?!

Steven tells me to follow him, and once again I have no choice. We arrive on some island and I wander around and see a Latias. WTF?? What're these legendaries doing just casually hanging out? Then, Team Aqua appears. I have no idea how they managed to reach a supposedly hidden island, but ok. Steven and I battle them and once they go away Latias wants to join my team. Uh... I guess? I can't say no so I just decide to name her Erza and replace the Tentacool with her. Oh, but of course, she has a shit nature. RIP.

I return to route 119 and I manage to get a Good Rod! I go fishing and catch a Carvanha that I name Bruce. As I train and battle some people, I reach the weather institution that Team Aqua has overrun. I battle some of them, and I send Bruce out against a Crobat... and he dies in one hit from a Poison Fang. Oh. Well, shit.

I encounter Shelly, who challenges me. Once again, the battle is a piece of cake and Team Aqua leaves, and I'm given a Castform who I name Bobbie as a thanks.

Now that all that is over, I can continue heading to the next city and challenge the next gym.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 31
    Double Kick, Flame Charge, Bulk Up, Rock Smash

With one of her oldest friends now gone, she now vows to carry on Mika's legacy by going to the Pokémon League. She takes care of the new member, Ringo.

Fang
    Level 31
    Wing Attack, Fly, Poison Fang, Bite

Without her mentor and mother figure, Fang has become deeply saddened, but promises to finish this challenge. She fights in Mika's memory

Petunia
    Level 31

Petunia seems shaken up by Static Shock's loss, especially since they were starting to get closer. But now, she's more open and honest with her feelings.

Shrewmish
    Level 31

He mourns with Petunia over Static Shock's death, but uses it as a motivator to get stronger. He's beginning to bond more with Ringo.

Ringo
    Level 31
    Giga Drain, Brine, Confuse Ray, Ancient Power

Ringo has quickly caught up to the others and proved his worth to the team. He hopes to at help mend the holes in their hearts. He's the sweetest thing a trainer could ask for.

Charlie (Poochyena)
    Stripes (Zigzagoon)
    Hugz Please (Silcoon)
    Daffney (Machop)
    Mika (Swellow)
    Static Shock (Electrike)
    Bruce (Carvanha)

Cleo (Seviper)
    Reg (Baltoy)
    Erza (Latias)
    Surf Only (Tentacool)
    Bobbie (Castform)

12. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The journey continues.

I finally reach Fortree City. After healing and exploring for a bit, I head right to route 120 where I encounter Steven. He gives me a Devon Scope because apparently there's an invisible force, and lo and behold, a Kecleon appears. I have no interest in catching it so I just defeat it with Hot N' Spicy. Afterwards, I'm given a Blazikenite. Nice! I return to the city, and challenge the gym.

Fighting the trains, and Winona, is pretty easy, using a combination of both Shrewmish and Ringo. Her Altaria is a bit of a pain, but it eventually goes down and I win the badge. Afterwards, I head to route 121, battling some people along the way, and there I encounter a Shuppet who I name Sokka ('cause the little thingie on Shuppet's head reminds me of Sokka's ponytail, idk).

I encounter Team Aqua who says they're going to Mt. Pyre, and along the way I reach the Safari Zone. I get a Pikachu and I name her Speedy, after Speedy Gonzalez, and eventually leave. After a long, grueling route, I finally make it to Lilycove City. I heal and continue ahead and see May, who battles me. Her Pokémon are taken out in one hit, basically, and I win the match. I go back to heal, grab some supplies from the department store, and head on to Mt. Pyre. Literally I take one step inside and my first encounter is a Duskull. I name her Ba Sing Se because she's an impenetrable wall.

I try to avoid trainers as much as possible and go up the mountain, where of course, Team Aqua is. After battling the grunts, I reach Archie. He talks about having an orb, and tells his guy, Matt, to keep me busy while he runs away to Slateport. Of course, Matt only ever has the stupid Sharpedo so it's taken out easily, and afterwards Hot N' Spicy evolves!

I get one of the orbs- a red orb- from the old couple, and then I go back to battle the trainers that I avoided to have Ba Sing Se caught up to speed. She evolves shortly afterwards. I also go back to get a shiny stone to evolve Petunia.

My next mission- Slateport City.

Hot N' Spicy
    Level 38
    Blaze Kick, Flame Charge, Bulk Up, Rock Smash

With her final evolution, Hot N' Spicy is proud and confident in her abilities, vowing to protect the team with her power.

Fang
    Level 36
    Acrobatics, Fly, Poison Fang, Bite

She's beginning to slowly overcome Mika's death, and proudly fights alongside her team.

Petunia
    Level 38
    Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Petal Blizzard, Stun Spore

Petunia is hopeful after SS's death, and promises to always keep him in her thoughts. She fights with 100% grace and beauty.

Shrewmish
    Level 37

Shrewmish uses his power to protect and take care of Ringo, and sees him as a little brother now. He's confident, determined, and kind of a dork.

Ringo
    Level 37

Ringo is still a huge sweetheart, jovial, innocent, and loving. He's kind of scared of the newest member.

Ba Sing Se
    Level 38
    Lonely, takes plenty of siestas
    Pressure
    Shadow Sneak, Shadow Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Strength

The newest member, Ba Sing Se is quiet and solitary. She likes doing things at her own pace.

Charlie (Poochyena)
    Stripes (Zigzagoon)
    Hugz Please (Silcoon)
    Daffney (Machop)
    Mika (Swellow)
    Static Shock (Electrike)
    Bruce (Carvanha)

Cleo (Seviper)
    Reg (Baltoy)
    Erza (Latias)
    Surf Only (Tentacool)
    Bobbie (Castform)