1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Alternative to the Kommo-o Armor

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 6, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Okay, let's face it, a large percentage of us *probably* feel the Kommo-o outfit in USUM is... ahem... unsightly. I apologize to all those who actually like it, but I personally wouldn't be caught outside dead wearing that thing. X_X The girls get an amazing Lurantis outfit and the dudes are stuck with... whatever this is supposed to be:

upload_2018-8-6_1-21-33.jpeg
    Look, even Ledian is confused, the poor thing.

So, if you were able to change the option for what the guy could wear in USUM, what sort of things would you like to see, while sticking to the Alola theme? I would have LOVED to get a Tapu Koko mohawk headpiece/hairstyle just for the heck of it. Not too sure how the shirts/pants would look though, seeing as Hawaiian warriors went around barechested with a loincloth... O_O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I would love to have a Passimian Outfit

A melon as the hat
    Shirt and pants colored in Passimian's fur pattern
    And their is a tail on the pants
    It would look hilarious :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Now I want an Alola Exeggutor hat. It would have the leaves above Exeggutor's head as a brim, about a foot above the player's head. Also...
    Yes. This. We need this.

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I would of rathered it to be less revealing. It would of been much nicer if it looked like a suit of armor rather than a questionable club outfit XD

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I too would have greatly enjoyed a long necc hat.

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yeah, this is the main problem I have with it. Armor's supposed to cover the whole body.

7. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I don't hate the 'armor', but I don't think it is worth the price by any means, and I would never wear it. I think maybe an outfit based on Golisopod would be cool. Could have a strong, pale blue set of actual armor, and a helmet with antenna and stuff. It would also be cool to have Tapu Koko or Passimian like you guys said, but I think it would be unfair to the girls to have the boys' outfit be based on a legendary, so I would choose Passimian from between the two of them.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I hate the Lurantis outfit lmao. If I had a choice, I would make the male's outfit a Alolan dugtrio wig lmao.

DemonicKraken likes this.
  9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The Kommo-o armor is just me for the most part I think they could have done better, if sticking with the Kommo-o theme they could have made some more normal looking clothes instead of this monstrosity. A Kommo-o hoodie would have been neat I think, with the option to have the hood on or off.