1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Always Watching, Always Listening...Ask away!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Vigilance, Feb 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I have never played a mega man game. Please enlighten me about it though so I may try it xD

and my first shiny was a *drumroll please* Shiny Zubat!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    What's your favorite appetizer?

3. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Calzones :O

They're actually good!

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Have you had a cannoli?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    YESSS I LOVE CANNOLI

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have any games you like to play with a standard 52-card deck of cards?

:: Which is stronger for you: play for fun, or play to win? (I am aware you can do both, but I wish to know which is the predominant desire.)

:: Have you ever ridden a bicycle without a helmet before?

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    What about eclairs, you a fan of those?

8. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I thought no one was questioning me cause I never get notifications but this made me happy!
    @[member="Eclipse"]

• doubt these are proper games but some of my friends and I play this version of a card game which is called, "Spoons." Each player starts with 4 cards. We sit in a circle and Player 1 has the deck next to him and he picks a card and passes it on. If you like a card you keep it and pass one of your old cards along. Objective is to get the four different suits for a number. Once someone does that they pick up a spoon (any other object works as well) from where they are evenly placed in the middle. The rest of the players rush to grab one and since there is 1 less than the # of players the slowest player that doesn't get a spoon loses and is knocked out!
    • I play to win. I know you can't win all the time but I try to give it my all every time I do something. Of course it is important to note that it is not important to be right always especially just for bragging rights.
    • Yes, this question surprised me because just yesterday I decided to break my tradition of riding safely with a helmet and rode without one and almost got hit by a bad driver who refused to give me the right of way. Maybe this is a sign to bike with a helmet from now on?

I love eclairs! I haven't had a good one in forever though! Send me some please xD

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    So are you a chocolate pastry lover? XD You know like chocolate frosted donuts, or others... Couldn't think of more

10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Yep! I almost love all things chocolate! My favorite has to be a chocolate frosted donut with vanilla creme on the inside! Sometimes toooooo much chocolate makes me feel kinda queasy.

11. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Do you like Dark Chocolate over Milk Chocolate?

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Hmmm this is tricky! I'm fine with dark chocolate if it has nuts! Otherwise I prefer milk chocolate

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Do you play competitive Pokémon or just casual play?

From the title of this thread: Do you actually stalk everybody?

What are your thoughts about Alola?

14. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Q. What motivates you to make signatures like you do and do you think the passion will always be there,
    or eventually become forfeit?

How many fruit mince pies can you eat if offered a plate full?

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    • Casual
    • And no, it may be a misconception that I'm creepy cause of the topic but it's actually just being super observant. You learn so much just by paying attention and being aware of the scenario that is ever changing. It's not to be a creepy stalker dude but to be one step ahead of people cause of the way I am!
    • From Gen 1 - Alola. We have kinda drifted off even with the new Pokémon and styles and I get that Pokémon have to be fresh to renew interest but are you seriously telling me some knock off Arceus can take Arceus' place? Same goes with Pikachu and the gang.

• It began when I was on a forum as a Social Media Editor and the site creator kinda wasn't happy with the quality of images I was posting (I created them from scratch). I decided to get better at GIMP and eventually started making sigs. My first one was complete shit and eventually I became better and better. What keeps me going? I wanna get better at what I do and I know there are a million people who do what I do just a 100x better so I don't think I will stop in the near future. I know I will sometime though cause I plan to start programming and when I do I might have to give up on GFx to focus on that.
    • Depends on how many on the plate and the size of the pie but 4?

JadeFox likes this.
  16. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    - If you could fly, what is one thing you would wish not happen in regards to your ability?

- What type of behaviour are you repulsed by?

- Do you own The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? If so, how far into the game are you? If not, do you plan to get it one day in the future?

- Do fancy furniture strike your fancy?

- What is one of your least favourite cliches in books?

- Do you doodle often?

- Do you prefer junk food or healthy food?

- Are you a person who speaks formally or colloquially in conversations?

- When is the best time to eat snacks?

17. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I would hope that I could fly without wings. It would be very weird to have wings sticking out of my back like Hawk girl.

People being FAKE! That is that they act nice and helpful yet really they don't care about you.

No I don't. I wish! I will probably get it on my birthday!

Yes! I love stuff like Italian Leather Sofas!

The main character "waking up " and the whole thing being a dream like the heck?

Sometimes, I often do it during class XD

Healthy before my sport games otherwise junk XD

Colloquially though I don't throw around slangs like the movie stereotype white person.

When you are the most hungry!

Thanks for the questions @✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ likes this.
  18. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    No worries! May you have a great birthday. You seem like an interesting person!

- What is your favourite Pokémon game?

- What is your favourite soundtrack from Pokémon?

- What is your favourite video game of all time?

- What type of character annoys you the most?

- If you could read people's minds, would you keep it a secret? Would you use it to help others? If so, in what way?

19. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Thank you so much! You too!

• Probably OR
    • I'm not sure what you mean by sound track. I loved different songs in the movies though!
    • FIFA 17 xD I love football!
    • One of that is spoiled and acts special or better than others!
    • This is such an interesting question. I won't tell people that I can or what I learned cause that just makes the knowledge I gather useless! I would help people probably in stopping criminals, that kinda stuff
    @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"] Thanks for the questions!!

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ likes this.
  20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Can you recall any weird things that you have done while you were half asleep?