1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Always Watching, Always Listening...Ask away!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Vigilance, Feb 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hey Vig, do you like seafood?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    hmmm hmmm hmmm I enjoyed being promoted to site moderator way back when. When I first joined LV, I applied for site writer (an old position) and got rejected. I probably wasn't the best candidate but I obviously wasn't happy so to be asked to join the staff team months later was cool. I was going to write more here then I remembered a more memorable moment so here goes:

My first summer scramble I was a member and we had an absolute blast just going through the events. It was my first time in this type of event style over the summer and I really enjoyed it a ton. I think that was when I realized I wanted to hang around LV as much as possible and get to know as many people as I could!

@Jeydis Yup! I love Sushi (if that is seafood — it does have fish) and love fish in general, crab meat and I want to try lobster!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hot or cold (when it comes to drinks)?

4. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Gotta be cold! Love some Mountain Dew and Lemonade or whatever really!

SAF likes this.
  5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    What was the most insane thing that has happened in LV's history that you were part of (as staff, or as a bystander stuck in the mess?)

6. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Editing because I noticed, i'm a flaming idiot.

What color is your toothbrush ?

#446 Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  7. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What genre of video games is your favorite?

Are you actually okay with a potato wizard taking over or was that just the only option?

When said potato wizard takes over, how likely on a scale of 1 to 10 do you think it is that he'll become a tyrant?

Okay more personal thing now. I hate to force myself to be the subject of conversation, but as an outsider looking at me and how I've acted over the years, I want you to describe how I used to be compared to how I am now, from your own viewpoint. You don't have to answer if you don't want to (and honestly this probably should've been asked through PMs instead of your public QnA).

Also pineapple is the best pizza topping.

8. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I think I had a couple of these during my time. Probably the weirdest was the Patron who didn't pay for the benefits and kept dodging us. What a weird one.
    To answer your question, I don't think there will be a true owner of the forums. Ryan is the defacto owner as Founder. I have some vested interest as I do pay the site's bills currently. Finally, Wizard is the last remaining member of the admin team and there is no one better to run the forums than him (he's a great guy!) All that said, the new Mod Crew is set up in a way where all the staff have equal permissions so I think it's going to be a more concentrated effort than ever to run LV and I'm super happy it's that way.

I have a pink and white one :D
    Favorite video game genre is sports (it's the only thing I'm good at).

Potato wizard is a standup guy and he will have help from the entire staff team so I couldn't be happier :D

eleventeen/10

Interesting question and since you met the only requirement of not doxxing me, it shall be answered. Comet you're genuinely a fantastic person. When you joined, your behavior was worrisome at times but I think we all know that there were a lot of external factors that might have contributed to that. The most important thing to me is that you're an extremely positive member of the community and I strongly believe that is your true self :D

Captain Comet likes this.
  9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Athens or Venice~?

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hey Vig, remember me?

Do you like horror movies, or does that stuff a bit too scary to handle?

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Other than your home country, what country(ies) would you like to visit someday?

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    What's your favorite flower? Both smell vise and appearance vise.

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    If you were in the Pokémon universe, what would be your dream job?

Also, welcome back~ ^_^

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Opinion on potato salad? What about potato wedges?