1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal An Ultra Sun journey but with [SV spoiler]

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by SAF, Dec 7, 2022.

?

Which starter should I pick?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2022.
  1. Rowlet (Hau goes with Popplio)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Litten (Hau goes with Rowlet)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Popplio (Hau goes with Litten)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Rospark
    (Budew)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,386.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Friendly warning: SV spoiler ahead. Read at your own risk.

We all know that SV has been out for a good while and I've been quite fascinated by a certain group of "new Pokémon" (?). But unfortunately, I don't even have Switch, let alone the games. So here I am, (re-)playing Ultra Sun but only limiting myself to...
    ...the contemporary version of Paradox Pokemon:
    • Salamence (Roaring Moon)
    • Amoonguss (Brute Bonnet)
    • Magneton (Sandy Shocks)
    • Jigglypuff (Scream Tail)
    • Misdreavus (Flutter Mane)
    • Volcarona (Slither Wing & Iron Moth)
    • Donphan (Great Tusk & Iron Treads)
    • Hariyama (Iron Hands)
    • Hydreigon (Iron Jugulis)
    • Tyranitar (Iron Thorns)
    • Delibird (Iron Bundle)
    • Gardevoir (Iron Valiant)
    • Gallade (Iron Valiant)
    Since Ultra Sun doesn't have Foongus, Phanpy and Deino lines in-game, I'll start out with their eggs hacked in (yes, I play in emulator). And yes, Iron Valiant is a robotized fusion of Gardevoir and Gallade, so I'll try to figure their names out if all the mons were to be named after their paradox versions.

By the way, my in-game name here is Juliana. Haven't decided on my temporary starter yet because it will affect Hau's starter whether I like it or not, so lemme put a poll up real quick...

12/11/2022 edit: Y'know what, screw the poll's deadline, I'm starting the game now. Still need to thank whomever this lone vote came from, though.
    upload_2022-12-11_16-48-20.png
    And now, if y'all excuse me, I need to get my girl to her first Pokecenter ASAP. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 7, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2022