1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 4 Ancient Adventures - Ruin Maniac RP Platinum Run

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Jeydis, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:03 AM.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Animist

Mighty Handwing
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽281.7
    Greetings everyone! After a catastrophic failure of my randomizer save file I have decided to go back to basics so to speak and retry a RP run on the ever difficult Platinum.

Now I shelved the Pokemaniac run for a bit later (Sword and Shield is looking promising for those egg groups) and decided to give another try to the Ruin Maniac trainer class. I never posted it here but I had a run of this in Platinum a few years ago that I failed at and I wanted to give it another go.

So here are the rules:
    Rules:
    -Permadeath
    -Use only Rock, Ground or Psychic types.
    -Pokémon that would fit the theme of "Ancient" are also accepted
    -Only catch the first Pokémon that fits the type for each location.
    -No trades/Gift Pokémon
    -Fossils and Starters are the exception to the above (up to one of each Fossil Pokémon)

I have started it up about 10 minutes ago so no crazy activity yet but everyone meet Geb! (proper full art sheet to be done tonight)

upload_2019-6-14_11-2-19.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Casey
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,798.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Can't wait to see what happens. Good Luck. I love turtwig, so I'm hopeful that Geb survives.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis Animist

Mighty Handwing
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽281.7
    @HiddenLore Turtwig is also a favorite of mine. So far so good!
    ==============
    Hurried my way to route 203 to catch myself an Abra. Fantastic bit of luck she was Modest! I am liking this run already.

Here is the full team fiche complete with art from Kali Ciesemier which I love.
    [​IMG]