1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

And the winner of the Summer Scramble is...

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Before we get into that, let's look back on some memories!

This was Lake Valor's first Summer Scramble, and through it we achieved a lot. We worked together and fought hard to maintain our rightful places as champions of Valor, and you all did incredible! The first Scramble was a shining success, thanks to all of you.

We battled, we created art, we made stories that will stand the tests of time and most importantly, we had fun. All of us. Though the Scramble is now over, we can say Thank You. Thank you to everyone who took part, thank you to the captains and thank you to the staff members who organised and poured their time into these events. We owe this all to you guys.

AND NOW. We can announce that the winner of the Summer Scramble is...

Team Valor!
    Acuity had a close standing, but Valor still managed to take home first place and will be getting a special username colour (and glow) for two weeks, a special PokéBall called the Valor Ball (higher capture rate) and their own treasure for free!

Here are the final standings:

Valor:
    199 Points

Verity:
    126 Points

Acuity:
    172 Points

Well done all, you did us proud. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Congratulations, Team Valor! It's kind of ironic that the team to beat the others was the one with Azelf on it, but I'm proud of everyone who actually bothered to join and win points for their team, even if they didn't end up winning! I was way top busy to join this Summer Scramble (as "summer" occurs while I'm still in school, bleh), but I'll make sure I'm ready to join any future Summer Scrambles!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Apawn likes this.
  3. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Congrats!!!! You guys did amazing <3

4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Congraz to all the teams, and Valor for winning!! Acuity put up a fair fight multiple times against us, and I love how dedicated they were to beating us!

It was so fun to work with all of you!!

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As promised, your grand prize.

[​IMG]

BraviaryScout, Apawn and JadeFox like this.
  6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Great job you all! Everyone did a lot of work for this event, and it has been fun the whole way! I'm really looking forward to having more events like this one in the future! Congrats to Valor, for making it at the top, and great job Acuity and Verity; you all did amazing as well!

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Congrats Team Valor! And Acuity and Verity, it was a valiant effort!

8. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Congrats on everyone who participated, and the winners, Team Valor for a competitive competition/month!

9. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Wow! Nearly 200 points!
    Well done Valor you wiped the website with all of us hahaXD
    I am glad that we came 2nd at least but Valor seems to have topped us all
    Edit- i forgot to do what i said i would do
    Waggle waggle waggle! :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

#9 Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I just wanted to say thank you to all the teams for participating to their full extent possible. It was a fun event, even if it was sometimes a bit stressful. Acuity really stepped up their game in the latter half of the month and Valor had to work hard to stay ahead. In all, everyone that participated has made the Summer Scramble work, so a big thank you to all of you.

I am not sure what to say about this..

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Thanks for making this event even if it was stressful it was still fun for the most part, was nice to see Acuity keeping us Valors on our toes for the second half of the scramble.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Congrats to everyone! The scramble was really a fun thing to do, and I'm really happy it closed on a positive note for all of us here in Lake Valor! :3

13. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The results weren't very surprising, but congrats nonetheless!

I wonder if there's some sort of psychological effect in giving one team the sites mascot as their mascot. Like how people on a red team are more likely to win in violent sports or video games. If anything, valor probably felt more pressure.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Congrats Team Valor on your victory!!! And congrats to everyone else as well! :)

15. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    While I was a bit busy to fully participate a ton, I am glad that I was still able to participate in this. It was pretty darn fun

16. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Congratulations to Team Valor on your victory, but let's face it: it wasn't very surprising. You had the lead the entire time, and showed a lot of skill throughout the events. Well done. Also, thanks to my team, Acuity, for working so hard and doing so well, especially in the latter half of the scramble.

17. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Congrats to all of the participants! I've been watching from the background a lot, keeping tabs on what's been going on (wait, isn't that @Vigilance 's job?), and you've all performed above and beyond what was called of you. Congrats to Valor for winning! I may not have been able to participate actively this year, but you just watch yourselves for next year!

Vigilance likes this.
  18. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I can't say I'm surprised at all, but congratulations! All of you worked incredibly hard to stay in the lead.

19. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Congratulations Team Valor. I said at the beginning that just because Verity had the lead doesn't mean that they'd keep it and behold, you trumped us in all aspects. Good job for clutching the win.

20. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Wohoo! This was really fun. Could we do this next summer?

Thanks Valor for an awesome ride. It was great getting to know all of you.

Good job to Acuity and Verity too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.